Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****Y AND FUNNY = 0 to SEX IN 15 MIN

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After taking a break from the board for the summer I want to share a major success story.

Some newbie's may not believe it but I'm telling you it's true becasue I really don't have the time to b*ll**** people and simply want to give you an example of how to work it!!!

Hang on here we go:

As I was standing in line to use he washroom, I introduced myself using my first and last name to a HB7 and HB8. After some fluff talk I said "I'm thirsty let's go to the bar!"

There stage is set:

Following me from behind I can almost hear their thoughts "this sucker is going to buy us drinks! Sucker!"

(we'll see who the real "sucker" is a little later lol)

As we arrive the bar, I initiate a little kino and order a bud

HB 7 says "we'll take 2 shots of tequila"

LOL Silly rabbit, I'm smarter than that. A quick smile and I reply

"what? I thought YOU were treating ME to a drink?"

They both laugh curiously at the CF.....

"what you don't have any money?" their luscious lips deliver.

"I have enough, I just don't buy girls drinks! I'm on to your games"

All of a sudden the scene turn into something from Penthouse Forum:

Their two shots slide down the bar and then their thoats.... next thing I know after HB8 paying, HB 7 turns up the kino level and wispers in my ear:

"I want to suck your c*ck!"

I almost lost it!!!!! :p Then swiflty gained my composure since knew I had to stay cool unlike most guys and start freaking out.

"Why would I let you suck my big hard **** when you're probably not that good of a kisser anyway" lol (always present a challange!)

Do you think she tried to kiss me??

She will not be Eliminated... I tease her a little and next thing I know we're in standing in line for the washroom in the dark club and she show me her nipple and tounge ring.....

Now I'm ready to roll!

Soon after, in the stall she's delivering her promise and much much more. :D

I left with No #, No name, No shame.

And think, I wasn't going to go out that night....what a great night indeed with no STD's!

Elimidate

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the "I am thirsty, let's go to the bar." as it is not supplicating, it is more of a command. "Why would I let you suck my ****?" also shows her you aren't some over-eager chump and gets her in the mindset that she has to prove herself to you and not vice versa. Mad props.

Peace.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats you found a slut.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is right on the money! It verifies a recent epiphany I've had.

The most important thing to be successful with women is to Have some Balls!

Someone just posted something in the Tips forum recently about and old, Jewish cello player. This guy scored lots of women and his only advice was Have Balls

You can talk theory, and DJ tactics all your life, but until you reach down and grab your balls, You'll get nowhere.

Sometimes a lot of guys on here need to reach down and grab their balls, just to realize they really are a man. Then they can start acting like it. (I've needed to do this myself on several occasions. I think most of us do or we wouldn't be here.)

Just because these girls gave it up so easily doesn't make them any more slutty than other girls. The only thing is that when you really have balls, you become irresistable to ALL women. (Except lesbians) :D (Huh, lesbians are cool)

Anyway, the best success I've ever had with women came mainly from times when I've had the balls to be a man. I've had a few times when I've done something very bold, and got sex within the hour. Men who truly have balls are very rare. Look around you the next time you go out. Or, while you're at it, watch some of those sorry-ass reality TV shows. You'll see a lot of chumps who basically hand their balls over to a hot chick as soon as they get a chance.

You're supposed to be the one with the balls, not her.

She's already got a pvssy, she doesn't need another one.

Instead of over-analyzing things, remember, it all boils down to having balls.

If you have balls, C & F, challenge, and most of this other stuff will just come naturally to you.

So, keep grabbing your balls (not literally) and keep practicing until you're really good at it.:p

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent job Elimidate. Glad you went out, huh? :D Loved the ****y and Funny you used and how you kept cool.

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Congrats you found a slut.
lmao

damn,thats classic :)

this is a great post.clint eastwood is also right on the money with the balls thing.everyone take a minute and grab your balls right now,make sure theyre there,ahhhh,doesnt that feel good to have control :p

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Clint, you are definately on your way to becoming a DJ. I have checked out your posts and you impress me bro. Keep up the good work. You are the man.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Clint, you are definately on your way to becoming a DJ. I have checked out your posts and you impress me bro. Keep up the good work. You are the man.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elimidate: You probably did find a bit of a *****, but isn't that what this forum is all about?? A guide to laying HB's. I had similar expierence this past weekend. Busted C/F on a HB7 Brazilian babe with a set of titties soo big and nice. Within an hour I had those titties all over me and her riding me like a pony. Once you get your confidence to extreme levels, you can literally get everything you want outta of a girl in one night, that use to take you months when you were a AFC chump boy.

Good work!!

PIMP