Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

XOOM and other tablets?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
My hard drive bricked yesterday so I was up in Best Buy...while I was there I decided to check out the XOOM WiFi tablet.

I honestly would love to have one of these, but I'm not much on shelling out the $600 for one.

Anyone have any experience with tablets? What are the good and bad things you've experienced/heard when using them?

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The xoom is basically and oversized android phone. If you like angry birds on a bigger screen then go for it, otherwise I would wait. The ipad 2 seems to be a better value but to me its a matter of preference.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Go to apple store and use iPad 2 to see for yourself. If you gonna get one get more gigs and 3G. Once you jailbreak it you will unleash it's full potential.

A few things worth checking out is maps, it has a gps and will tell your location. Other than that check out browser. Other apps have to be installed to make it really useful, free with jailbreak. Sure it can tell you location and direction of lighting if you want, or track hurricanes and earth quakes, but majority of use will be browsing and communicating. It's much more useful than a notebook.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very exciting about these tablets. Just needs a year or 2 for more companies to get on board and competition to heat up. Technology on these tablets are growing like crazy. When I retire my Envy laptop in a year or two, I'm getting a tablet. Also, but then, a smart phone can probably replace them both. Check out the EVO 3D. Holy sh*t!