Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

xenadrine question

CLOWNER

Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking of taking xenadrine to help me burn more fat while i work out. and since i do cocaine and smoke weed regularly i was wondering would it be dangerous if i start taking the xenadrine?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't have any adverse affects mixed with the pot, but the coke may be a different story. How often do you do blow, and how much when you do? Do you plan on using Xenadrine every day? Try doing either coke or Xenadrine for a day, don't do both in one day.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're a guy who's concerned about your body and appearance, but you do hard core drugs?

On the road to becomming a healthier person, and getting a better body, why don't you try kicking that horrible addiction before you worry about anything else.

Seriously, Cocaine is no joke. I wish you the best of luck.

CLOWNER

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not a coke addict i blow like maybe 3 times a week and usually like 2 lines, i was planning to take xenadrine everyday i guess but **** it ill give up the coke and just stick to smoking herb, and see whats up with the xenadrine

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pot increases heart rate as well. I wouldnt mix the 2. Hey i have a grand idea. Why dont you quit the pot and then take the xenadrine? this way you wont get the munchies and youll probably end up eating less. Oh, and working out helps too.

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid:
Pot increases heart rate as well.
Does it? I thought it actually decreased heart rate and blood pressure? Either way, smoking pot or sniffing coke while on Xenadrine is not a good idea.

ANAKIN