Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Xbox 2 Rumors...Xbox 360 just a money-maker

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i've been wanting to buy an Xbox 360 but my friends are telling me that i should wait, that theres gonna be another xbox coming out this year and that its gonna be way better than the 360. I dind't beleive them but more and more people are sayin the same thing.

So i just wanted to ask if any of ya'll have heard about this too and if you have a link to a website that confirms this.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is no new XBox other than the recently released 360 which in my opinion was way over hyped.

Sometime in the next several months, however, PS3 will be released and from all the buzz out there it is supposed to be something else and much better than XBOX 360.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire

Sometime in the next several months, however, PS3 will be released and from all the buzz out there it is supposed to be something else and much better than XBOX 360.
Prove it! :box:

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way that would ever be true. Microsoft would lose so much money and so many customers. Do you know how many people would be angry at them?

And though it very well could be better than 360, I don't think PS3 is gonna "blow it out of the water". The reason the current games for 360 don't look all that great is because the first batch of games for new systems never come close to reaching the system's potential. Plus, most of them are just ports from other systems.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've seen some of the trailers of the Ps3 games they plan on releasing... dude.. I think Xbox 360 will be in for it in all honestly, because the games they have out now aren't all tha tmuch more impressive than PC or Xbox games

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've seen some of the trailers of the Ps3 games they plan on releasing... dude.. I think Xbox 360 will be in for it in all honestly, because the games they have out now aren't all tha tmuch more impressive than PC or Xbox games
We shouldn't be judging the xbox 360 so soon. Remember people that in order to see games that take advantage of the new game system's power we have to wait a year or 2 after the console is released. Games that come out now are not taking full advantage of the power of the next gen systems.

Some of you said that microsoft is planning to release a new xbox this year. I read a story which says that the plan of Microsoft is to release 2 or 3 xbox systems EACH YEAR!

how? they want to make it so that game systems are no different than a computer which sees its technology upgraded every 4 months these days, instead of waiting 4 years for a new system They want you to buy a new xbox in order for you to play the latest games and latest technologies. I think it is a bad idea but in order for this to work the prices would have to drop a lot so it might not be that bad.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
And how much is the PS3 gonna be?? 500?? Youre retarded if you buy it for that much.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T Money
None of those can even TOUCH the Revolution.
First of all, **** nintendo.

Secondly, **** PS3

I've got an xbox 360 and its sick. The graphics for fight night 3 are INSANE. They really do look like people.

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by texmex23
Well i've been wanting to buy an Xbox 360 but my friends are telling me that i should wait, that theres gonna be another xbox coming out this year and that its gonna be way better than the 360. I dind't beleive them but more and more people are sayin the same thing.

So i just wanted to ask if any of ya'll have heard about this too and if you have a link to a website that confirms this.
thats the stupidest thing i heard in my life

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That settles it. Fyck XBOX 360, Fyck PS3. I have decided to stand in line for the next four years when the next generation consloes come out sometime in 2010. Then we'll see who the winner is.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you have to stand in line? You just dont know where to get it. PS3 is giong to be a huge money maker. Its gonig to be better than xbox 360 because of its new blue ray technology.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well gamewise , if your an hardcore rpg fan ps3 is your best bet , cuz the xbox isent that good with rppgs its more of an action console.

And the games we have seen till now are nothing compared to what is coming in the next 2 years , the grapichs will probably blow our minds....

But as for people saying that ps3 is gonna be lame , then you havent seen this ;

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8347&pl=game&type=wmv

THIS SH/IT IS INSAAAAANE !!!!!!
the graphics are just frikkin amazing....

AND the xbox360 is meant to be more then just a game console, its supposed to be a media center aswell , while I believe the ps3 will only be for gaming , no ipod conection mediaplayer or stuff like that , if im not wrong....

but ofcourse i would still say wait a little before buying 360 , there are gonna be upgrades for it that they install and probably a couple of bugs to fix , wait till summer before buying the 360....

im gonna get both but after some time they have been out , cuz theres always some bugs to fix and some cool upgrades they dont add to the first version....