“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

xblitz44x and seducingwoman101.com

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
hi, I have read with interest two speed seduction threads that xblitz44x wrote on sosuave.com in april 2002 mainly

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16753

and

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16870

, but i have one question.... why at the end of each thread there is a link to www.seducingwomen101.com when that site is totally against speed seduction?

is xblitz trying to start in our mental map of things and then LEad us into that site and into believing that crap?!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I won't presume to explain why for xblitz, but if you read his stuff, you'll see why.
 

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Somecity
Gabrielshear..

I can give 100%, that if you have enough common sense and are conscious enough, sooner or later. you'll be calling all this Sosuave - SH|T (yeah, this is PURE sh|T)... if not... heh... that's your choice.. ;) Take care.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
uh oh, he's a witch!!! a WITCH!;) :p


the lesson is : Think for yourself.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Far be it for me to ever speak for Blitz. Not on my wildest day would I pretend to be that arrogant.

But, I will say this: Blitz has studied and, more importantly, has practiced every angle of the game. He's gone through almost every method out there and knows them all very well. Some of his earlier posts were when he was studying and using a particular method in the game. I think he eventually thought they were all bullshiite and wanted to get to the root of things and, for him, he's found the theories on the D9 site to be useful.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
Originally posted by gabrielshear
hi, I have read with interest two speed seduction threads that xblitz44x wrote on sosuave.com in april 2002 mainly

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16753

and

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16870

, but i have one question.... why at the end of each thread there is a link to www.seducingwomen101.com when that site is totally against speed seduction?

is xblitz trying to start in our mental map of things and then LEad us into that site and into believing that crap?!!!!
If you change your signature right now then all your previous postings will automatically follow suite with your new sig.
 

gabrielshear

Banned
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Age
49
it would have been far more interesting if xblitz read this and replied.

xblitz if you are reading this pm me i have some interesting theories to discuss with you

regards

don gabrielshear
 
Top