Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Xavier's Guide to getting Jacked in 30 days.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds like you've been eating a lot of TRENbologni sandwiches.

The body literally cannot put on double digit lbs. of muscle in a month, even on a copious amounts of steroids. If you did gain 20lbs, 15 was probably fat and water. The idea that this is a legitimate or sustainable method is absolutely idiotic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP sounds like you've been eating a lot of TRENbologni sandwiches.

The body literally cannot put on double digit lbs. of muscle in a month, even on a copious amounts of steroids. If you did gain 20lbs, 15 was probably fat and water. The idea that this is a legitimate or sustainable method is absolutely idiotic.
Pretty much...then OP wants to talk about pushing so hard...

Meanwhile takes 3 minute breaks between sets to take pics of himself, LMAO.

Most people never truly push themselves...they only push themselves to their preconceived limit in their mind and then never push past it.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much...then OP wants to talk about pushing so hard...

Meanwhile takes 3 minute breaks between sets to take pics of himself, LMAO.

Most people never truly push themselves...they only push themselves to their preconceived limit in their mind and then never push past it.
lmao ur a moderator in this? Wow

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of y’all are dudes who go to the gym for years and only gain or lose 20 lbs.

We are not the same lol.

You’re pushing what u conceive to be “reality” based on your own limits.

Stoning everyone that goes against the grain.

projecting that sh onto me lmaoo but hey it’s the internet

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true, when I work out alone vs with my friend I usually do less.

To counter this, I make a conscious effort to push 1-3 more reps on whatever I do once I feel like stopping. It's probably not as effective as my friend shouting "two more!" when I'm about to quit.

I saw a dude at the park yesterday timing his rest doing pullups, I shouted out to him to keep going and counted him out 3 more reps, he was exhausted but laughed and said thanks.

A lot of our productive output in life is based on mentals/being pushed. It's human nature to seek the path of least resistance. Actively push yourself to do 1-3 extra reps, more if you can, whenever you can.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not possible. To gain 20 lbs in a month is either lard or steroid abuse.
Not even steroid abuse. It's not as if you just shoot some Winstrol and you are a hulking brute overnight. Even with drugs you have to take them for a couple of weeks; the drug has to build up in your system before the magic happens. I have no doubt the app/routine the user provided is good and within a month you could see a slight change if you trained hard (esp if we are talking weight loss) but there is no way to put on 30 lbs of solid muscle in 1 month. The 30lb gain would largely be from fat.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true, when I work out alone vs with my friend I usually do less.

To counter this, I make a conscious effort to push 1-3 more reps on whatever I do once I feel like stopping. It's probably not as effective as my friend shouting "two more!" when I'm about to quit.

I saw a dude at the park yesterday timing his rest doing pullups, I shouted out to him to keep going and counted him out 3 more reps, he was exhausted but laughed and said thanks.

A lot of our productive output in life is based on mentals/being pushed. It's human nature to seek the path of least resistance. Actively push yourself to do 1-3 extra reps, more if you can, whenever you can.
Great point.

I think you are even under stating it.

Ever read David Goggins books, can’t hurt me?

he said something that always resonated with me. If you initially think ‘you’re done’ with something difficult, whether it be pull ups or a difficult work task, you’re actually only uncomfortable and only about 40 percent done. If someone put a gun to your head and said make 20 more work calls or crank out 20 more pull ups, you would be able to find a way.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point.

I think you are even under stating it.

Ever read David Goggins books, can’t hurt me?

he said something that always resonated with me. If you initially think ‘you’re done’ with something difficult, whether it be pull ups or a difficult work task, you’re actually only uncomfortable and only about 40 percent done. If someone put a gun to your head and said make 20 more work calls or crank out 20 more pull ups, you would be able to find a way.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
20lbs of muscle in 30 days. Let's break down the math.

1lb of weight (not muscle or fat) requires 3500 calories of surplus. 20lbs of weight requires a 70,000 calorie surplus. 70,000 calorie surplus means you were eating 2333 calories extra every day for your 30 days.

Is it possible to eat that much? Sure. But is it likely that it all turned into muscle. Hell no.

I'm guessing OP put on 10lbs of water weight, 6lbs of fat, and maybe 4lbs of muscle if I'm being generous.