Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

x

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake Up.Drink your cup of coffee or can of coke (in the morning is quite cool if you don't like ordinary coffee or if Turkish coffee isn't ready when you wake.) This is going to be a turbulent day. You've gained some knowledge from the internet site www.sosuave.com/www.globalmarketing.com. This is a virtual place where men and women (few) share their experiences on self-improvement, confidence, perfume, personal hygiene, physiology, psychology, flirting, seduction… bla bla bla… You've read about the experiences of Red-xL,Pook (and others) and the very usefull advices they give you. I do too. Sometimes however when you read these articles you think "yeah man, this the way to do it." You get confident for a day or two and that's it.You're back to where you were before reading the article.You're a loser again. Off course you're a loser.
This place is just a temple; it's a place where people with similar experiences and beliefs come together and share their thoughts and experiences. True belief comes from within however. Before the internet and magazines how did people ever meet and fall in love? They must have done something that started a whole reaction that lead to where they ended up. They experimented. How else would our species have survived?
Most of the things written on this site when combined in the right way form a failsafe way to seduce a female. Some girls don't give a f*ck about how you look. Some don't give a f*ck about how much you talk. The rules on this site almost always work. Most important is to look for something that works for you. How? Test the methods. Imagine you buy a second hand vcr, will you test it with important videotapes? No you test it with not so important tapes. Test the techniques on this website on different girls. Don't test on the important person (if a person CAN be important for you.) Go for the person you don't give a sh*t about. Experiment damn it! You've been sitting on your ass long enough.

Wake up - open your eyes

Get up - stretch

Clean yourself - clip your nails, cut your bush-like pubichair and give it decent look (don't shave it 'cause the itching will keep you busy and you can't have that), try to s'hit before taking a shower, take a shower (not with too hot water (your skin dries more easily and you'll like your flushing for hours (you can't have that when you want to look confident)), clean your ******* in the shower (I find it's great for confidence), brush/floss your teeth, clean your earholes, clean your noseholes (one time a day and the whole day you don't have to put your finger in them), shave (okay this is personal but my confidence rises when I'm shaved), cut the hair that grows from your beautymarks (it'll keep the eyes off your beautymarks), just don't eat things with garlic, onions and fish when you want to go out (do it afterwards), cut your ear or nosehair, if you want your hair (on your head) to look greasy use stylingwax otherwise use stylinggel (looks less greasy and dirty), practice squeezing the white dirty fluid out of your pimples (health magazines always say don't do it but do it the right way and you'll get rid of the pimples much faster, works for me), wearing clean, new and fresh contacts cause your eyes to look whiter and therefore healthier and much more beautiful, shave after shower to prevent your facial skin to dry, wash your skin with cold water after the shower to make the blood flow in your skin temporarily more active (cleans and "stretches" your skin), use lipcreams to prevent the drying of your lips (I put it on and sleep with it and don't have use it the whole day till I sleep again), put on some perfume on your neck and behind the ears, get rid of your nervous tic (mostly getting more confident helps but there are more intense nervous tics than closing your eyes every second and stuttering) (seek professional help.)

Get dressed - change those stinking socks, wear your best clothes but only if you feel more confident in them (although confidence is a spiritual thing and should not vary with the materialistic states that you are in), clean your shoes (to satisfy the shoefetish part of the female brain), ironing your clothes (yes you should do it yourself; extra knowledge is less dependence and extra confidence) makes them almost look like new, there are brushes and glue-like things (and even shaving gear) that can get off those annoying things that come out of the fabric of clothes (sorry don't know the right word) and make it look fluffy, put a pen, a notepad and handkerchiefs in the pockets of your jacket.

You - you don't expect too much of everything (this is important to avoid looking too enthousiastic, also important for avoiding unnecessary disappointments), remember the least you expect from things the least there is to lose (adding to your confidence), you are tired of having done nothing all those years to evolve your seduction skills, you're just going to experiment today, try things you've only read about till now, you want to let go of all the sources who (or which) give you seductionadvice and you want make your unconciousness the machine that is fully equipped to deal with the game of seduction, you know you have all it takes to become the person you ultimately want to be, you will practice enough till your unconciousness takes over from your conciousness so you don't have to think about the actions (involved in seducing) anymore (leaving free CPU (brain) recources for other experiences and actions), you know that achieving impossible goals can only be done by taking impossible actions (science proves nothing is impossible, only (statistically) improbable), you KNOW you are confident (why should you even think about this; I mean you already know you are so why think about it).

Arrival - fart all you can before entering the place (relieves stress), buy something special and say to yourself that you'll open it or use it when you've done what you came here for (smoking a cigar after the fat lady sings), keep hope alive (hope of achieving your ultimate goal), you are funny (just think about things that make you laugh (like the scene in Airplane! in which captain Over (Peter Graves) asks Jimmy "tell me Jimmy, have you seen a grown man naked before?") (A funny moment with Buster Keaton, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Leslie Nielsen, Jay Leno, Gary Shandling, Tommy Cooper, Adriano Celentano, Louis de Funes, Dieter Hallervorden or maybe Kemal Sunal)), you know that you can make people happy just by smiling at them, only actions count today so smile to someone you don't know and make him/her feel good because they are looking at you (off course don't smile all the time), see some girl in the vicinity(; talk to her about something that has to do something with the place you are in, the drinks the place has, how the drinks taste there, the picture on the wall, her being tired or sleepy, her necklace, the music she likes), complaining about something makes it much easier to talk to a complete stranger (most people use this technique)(don't complain too long), look people in the eye (vary from intimidating to seducing eyecontact depending on who you're looking at), you see a girl you like (look her in the eyes a second or two longer than normal and look away for a couple times and then smile, when she looks at you as long as you look at her and she smiles you're okay to go and talk), eyecontact isn't always essential to seduction in the beginning but use it anyway because you can show your sexual desires right away before even having met the girl (it's a hell of an intro), don't offer her drinks until you are going steady or something, talk about something you've noticed about her (after a while compliment her for her necklace or shoes but not for her looks or her body right away (you know what? We're here to experiment so be crazy and try it anyway, maybe it'll work with this person), do everything like you don't give a damn about the outcome, complimenting must be a selfless act, be a gentleman (holding doors open and letting them in first, lighting their cigarette when they are looking for their lighter), look her in the eyes while talking (for 25%-50% of the time while YOU are TALKING and for 75%-90% of the time while YOU are LISTENING ), you may have to do all the talking until the ice is broken (don't push your luck when she starts talking), introduce yourself, try to find things that you have in common with her (tell her when you like the same thing, can't find a thing that's common? So lie), offer to dance (mambo/salsa and merengue (body to body) score high with making impressions on women (she'll see your hip movements and start wondering if you're that good in f*cking), there are a lot things you can do to impress women so try out different things on women… in the name of science.

The experiment - is studying the effects your actions have on the female, you can do things wrong (but the greatest of heroes have made very big mistakes (it takes one to know one… so only by making mistakes you can become a real hero (don't make mistakes on purpose but try different things and you'll make a lot of mistakes)), many times it takes a mistake to make systems failsafe, make many mistakes and see if you can even set them straight again, trying different things (maybe even stupid things) has got nothing to do with putting your self-respect at stake, it's a game that you have to play often enough to win more frequently.

What makes a surgeon? Or what makes an astronaut? Or an icecream-seller ? Practice! Always practice! Practice even if/when you have a girlfriend! The excitement of flirting will have positive effects on your relationship (unless your girlfriend sees you flirting with some other girl)
Stay practicing! You want to be a professional right? Practice practice practice!
Be yourself. It's not halloween or carnaval so that you can pretend you're someone else. Any person on Earth is just as human as you… with their own insecureties.
I once asked a friend who is a great religious person (not just some religion-abusing ******* ) how life should be lived. He said "don't take it (life) seriously" He said "if your house burns down to the ground say "okay so what I'll get a new one" (money is no big deal as long as nobody is hurt)." What he meant to say was I guess "pleasure in life is achieved when you let go of materialism and live your life." Ohhh err please don't throw your cd-collection away or something.

\_/\_/ cheers!!!

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post!

...but you didnt cover exactly HOW I should get out of bed

------------------
'You know women mate, like monkeys they are, won't let go of one branch till they get a grip on the next.'

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, that's exactly what I needed to read right now, great post