“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

x-mas gift ideas???

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
you guys got anything creative? im dry on answers here! its for a girl who ive been in sorta a LTR with.

slickdon
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
get a box, cut a little hole on the bottom, stick you wee-wee into it, package it, come to her door and say "open my present first!" she'll either slap you or say i love it! :)
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Try something that blinds you when light hits it. Girls dig shiny objects or just try the box idea...:p
 

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
yeah what would be a good xmas gift for a girl, that your really close in friends with, that you would want as more than just a friend but your nto sure whether she wants more then just friends yet.....

any ideas as of nice gifts? should i just ask one of her friends of what she would like?
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i was gonna just get my girlfriend a chocalate bar lol, but my friends have bin saying that it'd be rude not to get her something more than 3 pounds (its an ltr btw) so i sed i'd get her a t-shirt with My bands name then groupie on it lol, what do u think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top