Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

www.seducingwomen101.com - WTF???

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah. My favorite site right or wrong. The other folks are stupid. We know everything.

What a bunch of crap. Am I the only person who had the patience to write down the ten girls I really wanted to screw?

Am I the only one who went up to the nastiest bulldyke in the world just to say hello and assess her reaction to me, followed by talking to the hottest chick in the bar, assessing her reaction to me?

Men, ladies, whatever your gender, being a DJ is not about womanizing. It's about improving who you are as a person. SO is the speed seduction site. Look at it like two different churches worshipping the same god. Some people are more comfortable with the verbage, some are in a bit of a hurry.

Now, quit taking up precious room on the server with this drivel!

Thanks!

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i am gerenally taking sosuave side cuz i am new to this and its been a lil over a month for me and i can see my improvements but not enough to get girls like those true DJs but i guess its a start i mean i still have an AFC side in me that i am trying to get rid of, and i am trying my hardest to change so i believed in sosuave all the way but just one thing, i would like to get some opinions from those DJs like crazy boy, pook, BBB, mr. finger and other DJs who posted many articles that helped us to become a DJ about this seducingwomen101.com site.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok guys. I never expected anybody to actually post anything positive about it. It threatens the validity of everything we learned here. I almost didn't even post to this thread because I know that the outcome would be 8 or 9 guys going to the site, taking a half hour to skim through the articles, realizing that it's not going to be a 20 minute quick fix, and bailing because it was written by a girl and because she uses big words. The only reason I posted is because even if one or two guys are ready to move on and see what's REALLY happening, it would be worth it.

I was where at the same point as you guys are now, reading pook's material, subscribing to the David D. newsletter. Hell, I even took Juggler's workshop. I've met guys from this board, from ASF, and I'm still active in a few seduction communities. The things we read here, and on ASF are truely empowering. They make us feel like we finally have control over a battle that we were once losing. Hence "this site changed my life". I'm not here to tell you that you're a loser and that you have to deal with it and be yourself. I'm telling you that you're getting girls not because of this material, but because you had the drive to go out and do SOMETHING. Even if was to look like a jackass and recite pattens and to be a challenge, and to say things like negs or whatever else you were told to do....you went out and made something happen. That's all it takes.

If anybody cares to know what's REALLY happening, and wants me to answer any questions about this, I'd be happy to. You guys can flame me all you want; I really don't mind. It keeps you busy. But if you do either IM me on AIM: strongsafety45 , or PM me from this site. I don't want to fill this thread anymore so I won't be posting on it.

It's never about changing yourself. It's about peeling away the layers of 'ugly' skin in yourself that has developed over the years so that you can understand who you are, and to express that.

-Jim

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey blitz why are you on sosuave.com and promoting that site on your sig? the mod should ban you for that.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh yea blitz, you said that pook and other master on this site trying to sell their ****. Did you check what she put on her site man? shes trying to get members to signup for I-friends http://www.seducingwomen101.com/vidchat.html

Look at for she cap the word FREE and all sorts of promotional text comes with it...

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
You can't be yourself before you know yourself. You can't know yourself if you're trying to be other people.
That is a very true statement!

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are destin9's qualifications other than the fact that she's a woman? This is the only qualifier she seems to put on her site. *bash other sites* *i'm a woman* *bash other sites* *i'm a woman*

Mystery, RJ et al have SUCCESS WITH WOMEN.. thus they are EXPERT OPINION. Where is Desti9's proof of expertise?

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..

Xblitz>"It's never about changing yourself. " - no Xblitz, you are wrong, it's all about that... She's babbling about Conscious and Subconscious, but isn't aware about HOW it really works, just somewhat vague explanations... I suggest her to read a few psichology books, before giving advices... And about what quick fix'es you are talking?? I writed, i needed a whole year in Sosuave to get a result..
BTW: You didn't answer about pook, a-d...??

And, yes, where is HER expierence?? It's like, she got up in the morning, and somewhat "theory" came up in het mind..?? Wtf? How do i know, that she isn't insane or what..?

However, Xblitz, i'd agree with you, but i get suspicious, just when i see, that man starts to talk about "Mystic", "Magic", "Destiny"; "soul mates" EVEN "God"
8-F .. It's XXI century, what "Miracles"?? btw, it's so womaneese, i'm just sick from such talks.

p.s. - sorry for my english, i'm in a hurry now. but i'm improving it, as i can ;)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: ok..

Originally posted by The N.O.S
, but i get suspicious, just when i see, that man starts to talk about "Mystic", "Magic", "Destiny"; "soul mates" EVEN "God"
8-F .. It's XXI century, what "Miracles"?? btw, it's so womaneese, i'm just sick from such talks.
couldnt have said it better myself, ive had it up to my eyeballs with these type of puzzified, more importantly fantasy words getting crammed down our throats day in day out, everywhere you go, everything you do and see.

btw this isnt a slam on xblitz or destini, like i said in another thread i dont even understand what the chicks saying anyway to make a proper judgement, xblitz may have the smarts/patience/proper ******** decoder, to sift through hundreds of pages to make something of it, but for the majority of us other men who are not as skilled, its just babble.

and maybe its because of my age or just cant be arsed, but i want my knowledge taught to me in easy, logical, straight to the point, possibly point form MANSPEAK.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick has 3 kids from 3 different fathers, is about 40 years old and has had many psychotic breaks.

If you think a nut-job can sometimes have brilliant insight, go to it.

Originally posted by Marquez
Presenting destini's "History Of Sexual Dynamics: 3 Parts" (from her website):

The events that led to the "unfolding" of Sexual Dynamics spanned a period of 18 years and fundamentally was always experienced in light of an intense spiritual awakening. I got "the Calling", basically. I had "The Vision".

It began in 1985 with a profound encounter with one I could only describe as a "mystery man". ...

In a way, they're right. But they're right in the wrong context. I did indeed "conjure" him up - this mystery man that I knew only as Crete, not intentionally, but unwittingly, and he delivered unto me a prophecy inside a set of strange, enigmatic instructions, and assured me we would meet again very soon. To argue the meeting itself was "imagination or dream" is moot - I was 'asleep' and this meeting took place astrally. At the time it happened, I didn't know what "astrally" even was but never, from that moment to this, have I known that experience to have been anything less than quite literal and quite real.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ah phuck it, that settles it.

i like to think i have a very open mind and give people a chance to explain themselves.

but thats the straw that breaks the camels back.

the stuff ive learnt here and other sites is working for me anyway..... so why fix what aint broke.

**gets off the destini train**

capboso

Reaction score
Can ANYONE translate that history of her's? I didn't understand I word of it, and I consider myself excellent at English. That made no sense...

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
:DDDD... i'm reading theyr forum right now.. you must see, what brainwashing is happening there.. I'm sorry for thoose people, which believes all that BS. It's such a wiev, that that Destini is trying to create new "way" of psichology, or to invent a bycicle... Ok, to say true, i think main questions is this: Who knows better, how to get woman, WOMANS or MENS???

I have a very logic answer to this: Who picks up a woman? Man or Woman? It'd be interesting to hear, how many womans Destini seduced??? :D Thats the answer, woman just can't know, 'cause she has NO experience in seducing other woman, except she's a lesbian...

p.s.- JustDoItAlways - i completely agree with you, a womans mind, with such experience must be f*cked up a lot... (she's talking about "astrals" showing to her, showing her a way... damn..) i wouldn't be very suprised if she's a little schizophrenic.. ;)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has too much time on her hands
She has 3 failed marriages
She obviously has some self esteem issues

Some person to take advice from

Gee, if you'd ask me how to seduce a woman, I'd say she has to come onto me sexually. Yet, when I think about it, I NEED the girl to make me chase her, at least a bit.

If she puts out right then and there, I lose interest. But I'd never teach that to a girl.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
blitz is right guys

there is a wealth of information to be found on that site.

The only problem is that you do have to sift through a lot of crap to find those gold nuggets. Her writing style is terrible and she is all over the place. I can only digest her ideas in small chunks or I get a headache, but I did learn a lot from her all the same.

to each his own though..

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found a lot of useful stuff there. I'm not totally sold on the Jungian model of psychology but it's a lot more scientific than the stuff you find elsewhere.

She has the stuff about reading body language and sending signals down absolutely cold. Her Dumba$$ Guide is an absolute gold mine for anyone who is able to think outside the box long enough to see what she is driving at. Check it out.

http://www.seducingwomen101.com

apvcovenman_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
?

that site is BS.... WOMEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES THE WAY MAN DO ...

someone from this site recommend me that site....i took a look at it for about an hour.... guess what? ... "realized how usefull sosuave.com is"

I do NOT need advice from women.... BECAUSE I am a MAN

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
AVOID!

Guys...Destin-9 is a keyboard jockey and is often ridiculed on mASf for giving crappy advice to AFCs. Unless you are scraping rock bottom, her advice is practically useless so just ignore it.

apvcovenman_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
incredible

someone from this site recommend me to read it.... I said to myself ...all right I'll give it a shot.....I took a complete saturday to do this... you know what?....Im back ! ...
I just wasted a day reading nonsense....

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, from those of you who recommend that site. Tell me two pratical 'info' you found on that site, which I can't find on sosuave or asf? One info that will leave me with some new interesting thoughts after reading. Info that is halfway mindblowing for a reader who's read everything from DYD, asf, sosuave..etc?