Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

www.seducingwomen101.com - WTF???

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.seducingwomen101.com/. Did anybody of you read that BS?? That site owner, is women, named - Destiny9. I saw her post'ing about a year ago on fastseduction.com.

But im not about that. Look what she writes about sosuave.com!
"Speed Seduction, immature guys giving worhless advices..." and so on... Phuck, i got really angry on that bYtch for such words. Let's start some flame in forums of that site or smth.. I'm kidding of corse, such bYtch isn't worth to waste our time.

But what's your opinion guys about that site?

p.s.- i didn't read a lot of there, main reason is - female is writing, which means - A LOT OF unnecessary details (then my cat jumped in my bed, then i turnet on a TV.. you know) and no main thought... it just get a headache after reading for 10mins.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really, really, REALLY, would not recommend reading anything from that site.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
destiny9

I took a look at that site as well. I think that as thinking human beings, we need to "eat the meat and spit out the bone" in everything we read.

See, we must consider the source. For instance, at my age of 36, I don't think I'd take advice from a 19 year old too seriously. Especially not in the area of women. Sure, there are basic tenets, basic "tactics" that will be effective in some situations, but hey, the word "next" enters into the arena a good bit.

There are some things on her site that made some sense to me.
Her discounting of the 3 second rule. Seems to me, that the only reason to move that fast is because you want to get there before every other guy in the joint.

I can honestly tell you, when I'm out having fun, I don't even notice any people walking in, because I'm busy hanging out with my friends, or watching the game or playing pool, darts -- whatever the activity may be. My buddies are usually the ones pointing out the honeys because they know I'm fearless.

I can't make blanket statements about her, because all I know about her is that she used to be a pretty hot number and she was a stripper. She's a bit older, still kind of cute, but not anyone to instantly notice upon room entry.

She does have some decent points, and some lame ones. I guess what it all comes down to is this: why would anyone put the future of their lovelife in anybody's hands but their own? Although I think Pook's information will probably transcend time, I still read the material and reach my own conclusions.

That being said, sux2bu, I agree with you. Her site isn't that informative.

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: destiny9

Originally posted by Big Pappy
I took a look at that site as well. I think that as thinking human beings, we need to "eat the meat and spit out the bone" in everything we read.
I can honestly tell you, when I'm out having fun, I don't even notice any people walking in, because I'm busy hanging out with my friends, or watching the g...
That being said, sux2bu, I agree with you. Her site isn't that informative.
Yes i agree with you, there is some (some, at best) useful info.

I don't agree on your words, that age has something to do with quality of information. I think, if a lot of ppl study one thing, theyr age means anything. To say true, a lot of 20 y/o guys here knows a lot more, that many 40 y/o salivating AFCs ;)... Whatever, that site is BS (just read how she puts down ALL other sites, her's "THE BEST")...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG

This is so funny

I remember her coming to this site and posting 100 pages long essays.

Turns out she's been working on it so much. AHAHAHAHA

She claimed she had a life :D

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold

I remember her coming to this site and posting 100 pages long essays.
That's the problem right there. She seems to know the score, but having to trudge through pages and pages of long-winded, self-righteous blather is more effort then it's worth. I think she's a little too in love with herself to succinctly relate what she has to say.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys would tuck your egos away, and spent the SAME amount of time you spend reading repeat "There is this girl, but she has a boyfriend...." posts and giving advice to them, and instead read HER "100 page essays" ...you may just change your life. There is a LOT of knowledge there that can help you beyond any patter, method, bible.

I've been through the seduction community. If you've read my posts, from the day I registered on this site until now, you'll see my evolution and how I shifted from phase to phase. I was in the "Holy DJ Bible" phase, the ****y/funny phase, the SS phase, the aggressive NYC phase, the Juggler phase, and now I'm at the point where those methods were nothing more than cover-ups. But I would have never realized that until I read her site. Trust me, I've been where you are. I've experimented with the same methods, and gotten the same feeling of "empowerment" that I attributed to those methods. There is more going on behind the scenes than you know.

I understand that her lessons are not easy reading. That's been the most common complaint is that it takes a lot of time and effort to read it. But when/if you do, you'll see that it takes LESS time than it would take to learn some SS/MM routine, and it will clear up your misperceptions and 'set you free' in a sense. If you are bothered by the fact that she's a woman, that's fine. Take MY word for it. A guy who's been where you are. If you are SERIOUS about improving yourself, grab a pen and a notebook, and start reading and taking notes. Start with the Sexual Dynamics Lessons and work your way through. Take notes of anything that you DON'T understand. At the end of the lesson, post the questions you have to the message board and somebody will answer them for you.

She's honest, crude, and offensive - but she's only doing it to try to wake you up.

-Blitz

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh...

I've been through the seduction community. If you've read my posts, from the day I registered on this site until now, you'll see my evolution and how I shifted from phase to phase. I was in the "Holy DJ Bible" phase, the ****y/funny phase, the SS phase, the aggressive NYC phase, the Juggler phase, and now I'm at the point where those methods were nothing more than cover-ups. But I would have never realized that until I read her site. Trust me, I've been where you are. I've experimented with the same methods, and gotten the same feeling of "empowerment" that I attributed to those methods. There is more going on behind the scenes than you know.

.........board and somebody will answer them for you.

She's honest, crude, and offensive - but she's only doing it to try to wake you up.

-Blitz [/B]

Are You Destini?? :D

Ok, i'll take your advice, and i'm going to TRY ('cause reading so long essays, with lots of F*ck, D*ck, B*tch... isn't very easy.. ;) ) to read more of that stuff..

I can say just one: from what i've red, i saw A LOT of non-senses from psychological side, she has no idea about psichology, and in a lot of ways mislead people... but i'll try.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah...

Once you know C&F, SS, NYC and all other methods her advice to "be yourself" starts to make sense.

You might as well read some BS "bring her flowers" advice, use your game and tell that that particular "bring her flowers" site makes sense and changes your game.

Right now I'm in the anti-dump's "fukk those who like you" mode and I'm happy

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she has no idea about psichology, and in a lot of ways mislead people... but i'll try."

Heh, well first of all...it's PSYCHOLOGY. : ) She knows a lot about it. Psychology itself can be nothing more than making sense out of that which you can't see. Therefore you can't PROVE anything. But if you read what she's written and apply it to your past experiences; you'll see that you have to look no further than inside of your self and your own experience for evidence. Seriously give it a try.

Oh, and BTW, NOBODY misleads people more than this site...well, besides ASF : )

"Once you know C&F, SS, NYC and all other methods her advice to "be yourself" starts to make sense."

You can't be yourself before you know yourself. You can't know yourself if you're trying to be other people.

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't agree..

Originally posted by xblitz44x
"she has no idea about psichology, and in a lot of ways mislead people... but i'll try."
You can't be yourself before you know yourself. You can't know yourself if you're trying to be other people.
Ok, i joked in last post, but now i'm starting to think, that you really are Destiny...

About psichology... No, psichology is psichology, it'd take too much time to write all that, but in short: she writes about Alpha maleness, character, personality without even knowing What Where and Why, even core principles. Now i'm reading that info for about an hour, and i find more and more nonsense (from serie "I just know, and don't ask why!!").

One more thing: How You can say, that sosuave.com is misleading???? From ALL of my red/visited seduction/women/relationships sites, this - have it ALL in one. Just look at forums, how much people changed their lifes with help of this site.
BTW: In seducingwoman101.com i find a lot of info, which is here, just explained in diffrent (must say: weird, uptight) way...
However, she has no right to write such BS comments about other sites, i guess she's uptight bYtch, mad on the world and ppl..
i don't know...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The N.O.S
http://www.seducingwomen101.com/. Did anybody of you read that BS?? That site owner, is women, named - Destiny9. I saw her post'ing about a year ago on fastseduction.com.

But im not about that. Look what she writes about sosuave.com!
"Speed Seduction, immature guys giving worhless advices..." and so on... Phuck, i got really angry on that bYtch for such words. Let's start some flame in forums of that site or smth.. I'm kidding of corse, such bYtch isn't worth to waste our time.

But what's your opinion guys about that site?

p.s.- i didn't read a lot of there, main reason is - female is writing, which means - A LOT OF unnecessary details (then my cat jumped in my bed, then i turnet on a TV.. you know) and no main thought... it just get a headache after reading for 10mins.

immature and worthless advices is becoming a reality more and more on this site. Good advices are ignored as wrong advices are constently given and passed on.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although that site does seem to be garbage after a quick glance.

She want's to marry an online bud in 4 years???

wtf?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok, i joked in last post, but now i'm starting to think, that you really are Destiny...

Nope, I'm not Destini. But you can call me that if it makes you feel more comfortable so that we don't have to go through this everytime you respond to one of my posts.

"she writes about Alpha maleness, character, personality without even knowing What Where and Why, even core principles."

What? Seriously, what are you reading? Which links did you click on to get where you are? She starts at the VERY core principles. As core as it gets. Don't skip ahead...click on the top where it says "Sexual Dynamics", then click on "The Lessons" and start at the first one.

"One more thing: How You can say, that sosuave.com is misleading???? "

The only thought put into the core concepts of this site, came from guys trying to SELL something to us. Doc Love and his challenge business, David D, Ross...this people ALL developed ridiculous concepts. So, eventually one guy decided to follow Doc Love's concept. THAT alone is the reason for 75% of the success these guys are having. It's the CONFIDENCE in a promised method. So he goes out, does his challenge, mystery, no-touching thing. He kisses her at the end of the date. He's ESTATIC! "Holy shyt, this works! I'm the man!" It truely does feel empowering. So he gets back to the internet and posts it on a message board.

A couple guys log (FRIEND A and FRIEND B) on and see what this guy wrote, and the success he had using Doc Love's method. So Friend A thinks "Hmmmm, I have a date tonight, maybe I will try this" So he goes out, does his mystery/challenge thing, and guess what....it WORKS! Friend B, also chooses to try out this method. On HIS date though, he doesn't wind up hooking up with her, she turns her head. So both guys go back and post to the internet their experience. The original friend see's what happened to Friend A, and thinks "Man, this just confirmed that my experience was no fluke". Then he reads Friend B's report, and thinks "Hmmm, I'll bet this guy wasn't ****y/funny enough, or he didn't do this or that..." and gives him advice.

Welcome to the birth of sosuave.com. The methods and tactics themselves had little to NOTHING to do with the success they had. They just had confidence due to the Marketing that Doc Love did, and that gave them the boost to kick off the date dynamic at all. The girl liked him, had her own perceptions of him and all of his actions. No two girls have the same perceptions. She liked him, and let him kiss her. Meanwhile the guy thinks his smooth moves where the cause. Never realizing that he got laid IN SPITE of his stupid games, not BECAUSE of them.

That is why this site is misleading. It is a bunch of guys, solidifying and confirming advice that was based on a flawed foundation to begin with.

-Blitz

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.. no.. no..

Welcome to the birth of sosuave.com. The methods and tactics themselves had little to NOTHING to do with the success they had. They just had confidence due to the Marketing that Doc Love did, and that gave them the boost to kick off the date dynamic at all. The girl liked him, had her own perceptions of him and all of his actions. No two girls have the same perceptions. She liked him, and let him kiss her. Meanwhile the guy thinks his smooth moves where the cause. Never realizing that he got laid IN SPITE of his stupid games, not BECAUSE of them.

That is why this site is misleading. It is a bunch of guys, solidifying and confirming advice that was based on a flawed foundation to begin with.

-Blitz [/B]
Hmm... you are here so long, and even don't know core principles?? (no-touching?? wtf?? here was million posts about kino...). If you studied conceptions on this site, i can say, that you missed A LOT. I don't want to start a senseless flame, but you talk, like people who just red few things on this site, and made an opinion about this... IMO, this site even ISN'T about getting girls, it's about TAKING your life/ballz :) to your hands. Here's whole philosophy about this.. you talk about cram, not about a LOT more deep things, which are here... What Doc Love, what David D.A??? I think knowledge, which developed here after years of studying, sharing info between each other, long ago, has overtaken all those docs. ( BTW: did you forget POOK, A-D, Mr.Fingers, and more and MORE.. advices of thoose people is priceless... so which of those guys try to sell something???)
BTW, now i'm doing copy/paste, of that garbage, and i'll post all that sh*t.. Half of that info, is EXACTLY, those things, which led me, and many other people in the wrong way earlier. I think, here fits that saying very well : "Womens doesn't know what they want". And there's so much anger/negativity in thoose txts. Maybe she's doing that, 'cause want a revenge on males or smth...

p.s.- this, and only THIS site, has changed my life 180 degrees.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hmm... you are here so long, and even don't know core principles"

You're missing the point. I know all about your "core principles". I'm just using that simple Doc Love example as just that, an example. If you substitute "you didn't kino enough, you didn't challenge enough, you didn't act like you were the catch, you weren't alpha enough, you didn't show social proof, you didn't neg..." yada yada yada. I don't doubt that this site has made people feel more comfortable and powerful, but really, how much did it truely show people who they are and what they are able to become? What we are doing is covering up the part that WE believe is ugly, with the image of some "DJ" that we feel we need to be to get women. And don't give me that "It's not about getting women" speech. Look at 95% of the posts on this site. What is it about?

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by xblitz44x
"Hmm... you are here so long, and even don't know core principles"

You're missing the point. I know all about your "core principles". I'm just using that simple Doc Love example as just that, an example. If you substitute "you didn't kino enough, you didn't challenge enough, you didn't act like you were the catch, you weren't alpha enough, you didn't show social proof, you didn't neg..." yada yada yada. I don't doubt that this site has made people feel more comfortable and powerful, but really, how much did it truely show people who they are and what they are able to become? What we are doing is covering up the part that WE believe is ugly, with the image of some "DJ" that we feel we need to be to get women. And don't give me that "It's not about getting women" speech. Look at 95% of the posts on this site. What is it about?

heh.. How much it show who they are??? I think it shows much more than that. It doesn;t show what they are able to become, it shows, that in every of us is unlimited potential, that you can transform your thinking in very powerful way.. I just can't explain that in words. You know how much time went, before i started to REALLY understand the main "thing"?? One year. Yes, I thought the same as you said, i went throught all stages, and now all that : "kino; Social.pr.; C&F... etc etc.." is in my subconscious. I don't know how much it is worth, but now i don't have to think about that, it's like all other of human learned behaviours, became automatic. And thats great.
"What we are doing is covering up the part that WE believe is ugly, with the image of some "DJ" that we feel we need to be to get women." - You really don't get the point. We are - what we think. Thats golden rule, and that's all about... All is "images", we all have image about ouerselves, and if that image isn't good, you need to change it.
One more thing! This site shows to AFCs, what they are doing wrong, that's a start. What confidence you are talking about?? At first ppl need to eliminate errors, they are doing. (yeah, ex: challenge: if you are an AFC, you need to force yourself to keep that challenge, BUT after you get the main ideas, you start to work on your life, goals, dreams, and THEN, just THEN you start to be challenge without efforts. I guess you just don;t understant what i'm trying to say you..
"did it truely show people who they are and what they are able to become? " - now wtf?? Does that Destiny site shows THAT??? Vice versa, there is even such Bull Sh|t like: It's your genes, you aren't able to change anything about that!. And you call it showing people their abilities, potential??? You are missing somewhat. Call me insane, but you talk like Destiny, just i more respectful (what is good) way. I can't wait till i compile all that absurd info from that site, i'll look what you'll say then.

p.s. - you didn't answered about POOK, A-D, Mr.Fingers...?? no seduction101 comes close to those guys info...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just skimmed through the site....and it is the exact opposite of sosuave!
And she has an entire post/article on just how-fcuking-wrong Ross Jeffries is.....what personalise such articles...just mention SS patterns and how "wrong" they are...why go on to attack people whose beliefs are different from hers?RJ may have had success from his way of thinking(SS) so we cannot deny that they don't work....but anyway....if I have more time I will try to go through her articles.

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The only thought put into the core concepts of this site, came from guys trying to SELL something to us. Doc Love and his challenge business, David D, Ross...this people ALL developed ridiculous concepts."

Ah! Ah! Ah! What are you talking about?

Everybody can subscribe to the DeAngelo NewsLetter, read DJ Bible and Hall of fame. Scan trough FastSeduction Archive and forums without paying any money.

They will get: on-topic articles, advices and insight from PLENTY of experienced guys. Not just from one retard guru.

From my point of view, Seduction101 is to seduction what scientology is to science.

Stay away from Destini9 pseudo-rational babling.

Reaction score
The N.O.S,

Hey man you need to chill out that site is the sh!t and so is xblitz44x. :rolleyes: