www.ageofconsent.com

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. after doing a bunch of research in the forums, and the webite in the subject line, I'm still left in the fog. I just turned 20, and the gf turned 16 back in march. I'm in Michigan and according to the site and all of the posted laws on the site 16 is the age of consent and I'm in the green for some action... but I'm not too sure of that from how I remember my friends talking thru out high school. Is sex legal in my case? should I keep it strictly oral? or just forget it completely? (I'm already guilty of oral if that's the case) I know she wants it reaallly bad, but I'm just really worried about her parents being able to take me for all i'm worth and throwning my ass in jail. I just need some backup opinions.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
date someone closer to your age. at 16, they know nothing.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral will get you in just as much trouble unless you are Bill CLinton. :)

I say go for it if it is legal. Don't let the closeminded people stop you. You only live once.

DIetzcoi

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really lookin for advice on whether or not she's experienced and if i should keep her based on that... I plan on being her teacher if its legal ;) ... It looks good enough to me, and I'll talk with her about it... thanks for the replies anyway :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
be careful with young chicks mate, especially that young, you never know what there fathers are like.
coming from someone whos been there, it isnt fun i can tell you when i was 21 i was seeing this chick who was 18, she had a very strict christian upbringing.
her father first came up to me and said "look i dont think you should be seeing my daughter, shes too young for you, then he gave me 40 cents and said call her in a few years" i couldnt believe this arsehole.

next time he came around to my house all kitted up holding his torch (he was a cop) it was day time :rolleyes: . he didnt threaten me, but made it clear again he didnt want me near his daughter.

this made me angry, and made me want to see her even more.

anyway, walking home from shops not long after i notice 2 cars parked outside my place, it was her dad in one car and some other guys in the other car.
I was actually pretty scared then and decided to keep walking past, flagged down a guy i knew and asked him to take me to a phone booth, scared and angry that i knew this arsehole had won and that i wasnt going to see her again i rang my dad and told him im leaving the state, he sent me money and i packed my stuff and left.

chances are you wouldnt get in that much trouble but , i guess im saying just be careful, you never know.(and wanted to share my story:))

on a side note i see her all the time now LOL (moved back)
she got pregnant the year after i left and married the guy, her and her husband are the local speed dealers (true story)...... and her psycho father also knows all about it .

i didnt even bang her either after all that, i was a major AFC

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak to how APPROPRIATE it is that you're having sex with a sixteen-year-old, but it is legal in the state of Michigan. Her dad might try to kick your ass, but you should be okay legally.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.), I would've gone down to the station and file harrassment charges. Unless the entire dept. was as bad as he was, he'd find out that he can't f**k with you. Hell, if a guy's really scaring you, take out a frigging restraining order. As a cop, that guy would know what kind of deep sh*t he'd be in if he kept bothering you after you'd taken legal action.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHHHH YES!!!

Finally someone with brains here!!!! You did your homework. Good job. :) Yep, 16 is 100 percent legal in michigan. Bang her till she can't be banged anymore. Hehehehe

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in good with the parents... I was friends with them before I met their daughter.. and from what the gf says, her mom was quizzing her about the backseat of my car after the 3rd date. From what I can tell, her parents aren't bothered by it much. And thanks for the props myfriendblu!

thanx all,

theshist

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been flirting with a chick at Mcdonalds lately..
She be a nice bonus with my happy meal :)

Then i found out she was 16 - she definately doesn't look it!
But hey, it's legal here, so what the hell!