WWE Star Chris Benoit and Family found dead in home!!

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
from Rajah.com......

A co-worker and long-time friend of the Benoits speculates that perhaps the pressures of home and Daniel’s illness had gotten to him, causing him to snap and take the lives of his wife and son before taking his own.

“Is it possible that after Chris killed Nancy (for whatever reason), he felt Daniel wouldn't be able to get the care and attention he required as a special needs child (if that is indeed true) with no mother and a father either in jail or dead? Did he then decide that the only way he could protect and take care of his son was to take him to the next world and go with him? In his warped and twisted state, did he think this was the only way to shield his son from a difficult life of pain and hardship? It doesn't condone or justify a damn thing, but it's the best reason I can think of. I'm trying to put together some semblance of logic for his actions, but it's an impossible task trying to explain this.”

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baller1985 said:
some balls to help him deal with women
this site
a son who didnt end up with a mental disorder
a pimp tight hand to help him control his woman
Lets assume that this list is true; compare this to his persona in the ring:
  • He was the patriarch of his family
  • He was a pimp who was able to steal a rival's woman
  • He adored his son and vice versa
  • He was an alpha dog in his field
These things were not congruent with what we've heard as to what was going on in his life, it was all a facade. That is the downfall of many RAFCs, the lack of authenticity.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing gets stranger and scarier every day...

FOX News has posted a chilling twist to the Benoit family tragedy this afternoon. According to the Network, Chris Benoit’s profile entry on Wikipedia was changed to note that he was unable to make it to the WWE Vengeance PPV this past Sunday night "due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy." The problem is the article was edited to read that 14 hours before the Benoit family was found dead.

This prompted the IP address to be traced back to the editor which went back to an anonymous user originating from Stamford, CT. Stamford is the city where the home headquarters of World Wrestling Entertainment is located.

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel, this gets even worse.....

Sherri Martel, a former professional woman wrestler was found dead exactly 1 week before the Benoits were found dead. Sherri Martel and Chris Benoit's wife Nancy Benoit both had the same ex-husband (Kevin Sullivan), and Kevin Sullivan was also a pro wrestler

Sherri Martel's death was not "natural" and its POSSIBLE that Kevin Sullivan is now a suspect in all of the murders!!!!

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
From Wikipedia

THIS IS FROM WIKIPEDIA

who wants to play detective given these FACTS:

about Kevin Sullivan, the ex husband of both Sherri Martel and Nancy Benoit:

"[edit] Personal life
In 1985, Sullivan married Nancy Daus (née Toffoloni), his valet. In the mid-1990s, Sullivan, the then World Championship Wrestling booker, scripted a storyline in which Daus would leave him in favor of his on-screen rival, Chris Benoit. During the execution of the storyline, Daus legitimately left Sullivan in favour of Benoit, divorcing Sullivan in 1997 and marrying Benoit in 2000. [2]

Between June 22 and June 25, 2007, Benoit murdered Daus and their son, Daniel, before committing suicide. Following the incident, Sullivan expressed shock at Benoit's actions, stating "I'm in the dark...I wrestled with him a lot. I thought he was a great performer...it was shocking, just shocking." [2] [3]

[edit] Notes"

its likely in my opinion that Kevin Sullivan is the jealous AFC husband who is behind everything!!!

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, here's an interesting development.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19468182/

Someone updated Benoit's wikipedia entry stating that his wife was dead hours before that information was released by the authorities.

"The reason he missed a match Saturday night was “stemming from the death of his wife Nancy,” it said."

In fact, it was updated to say that at 12:01 a.m. Monday, which to my understanding is before the police even went to the Benoit residence.

So, who the hell wrote that? I guess the only possibilities are as follows:
Benoit himself, his son, if he was still alive, or some third party killer who framed Benoit.

Personally, I find any of these possibilities quite creepy..

The IP of the user who made that entry is known to Wikipedia, and is registered to WWE. However they are still trying to determine where exactly it was sent from.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I doubt Chris Benoit's developmentaly challenged 7 year old son could have wrote it, but still it is interesting.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia Update On Death Before Bodies Were Found!!!!!

Chris Benoit's Web Bio Gets a Chilling Update
THURSDAY JUNE 28, 2007 09:00 PM EDT

Somebody altered Chris Benoit's entry in Wikipedia to mention his wife's death – before her body was found.

The Web bio was changed early Monday to say the pro wrestler missed a match over the weekend because his wife had died. Hours later, authorities found the bodies of the World Wrestling Entertainment star, his wife and their 7-year-old son.
Cary Bass of Wikipedia traced the alteration to somebody using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., the home base of World Wrestling Entertainment, according to the Associated Press.

An IP address, however, doesn't have to be broadcast from its registration location. Bass said it was unknown where the posting was sent from, the AP reports.

The bodies were found in the family's suburban Atlanta home. Authorities say Benoit asphyxiated his wife Nancy and their son Daniel before hanging himself.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEVIN SULLiVAN DID IT!!!! I KNEW BENOIT DIDNT DO IT!!!!! SULLIVAN WAS THE DEVIL MASTER!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
KEVIN SULLiVAN DID IT!!!! I KNEW BENOIT DIDNT DO IT!!!!! SULLIVAN WAS THE DEVIL MASTER!!
:crackup::up::crackup:

Payback is a b1tch.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I remember meeting Kevin Sullivan when my brother and I were kids. He regularly wrestled in Tampa at the Armory when the NWA wastill running. He had this fued with Mike Sullivan and Steve Keirn. I recall he was a fvcking assh0le even then. But me being drawn to the darkside of things, always found myself his fan even when he was donning all the satanic gear. The hooded robe and the blood makeup and all that sh!t. People would boo the Army of Darkness when they would come to the ring and I think he really fvckng hated people.

Wouldn't doubt it for a second if he called on the black forces to have everyone murdered.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa there! You can't just go accusing people of murder. I reckon a lot of people would much prefer to think it was Sullivan than Benoit, but the evidence all points to Benoit. Add this to the fact that he was involved in former domestic abuse reports.

Besides, not everyone speaks so highly of Chris Benoit. Bruce Hart (brother of Bret) gives a different perspective in this interview...

http://www.torontosun.com/News/Canada/2007/06/29/4299824-sun.html

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought that the whole "Kevin did it" was just a joke? :confused:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eHhh....

now people are saying that the whole thing with wikipedia is that theyre trying to track down the person that did it BUT, they are saying its most likely some kid that took a WILD GUESS and coincidently got it right. They are saying he/she also made other edits that day also....including stacy kiebler,etc.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
now people are saying that the whole thing with wikipedia is that theyre trying to track down the person that did it BUT, they are saying its most likely some kid that took a WILD GUESS and coincidently got it right. They are saying he/she also made other edits that day also....including stacy kiebler,etc.
what a load of ****

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was there ever a time line given on when he supposedly killed them or himself?
i am just wondering .

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia Users Confession

Wikipedia Posts Confession From Mystery Editor
06/29/2007 by Ryan Clark

The following is from Wikipedia.com:

The anonymous individual responsible for suggesting, 14 hours before police discovered the body, that WWE wrestler Chris Benoit's wife was dead is confessing, saying his/her comment was a "terrible coincidence."

The anonymous editor left a lengthy apology to the Wikimedia community, explaining, "I hope this puts an end to this speculation that someone knew about the tragedy before it was discovered."

Below is the full, unedited apology:

"... Hey everyone. I am here to talk about the wikipedia comment that was left by myself. I just want to say that it was an incredible coincidence. Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on wikipedia to spite there being no evidence. I posted my speculation on the situation at the time and I am deeply sorry about this, and I was just as shocked as everyone when I heard that this actually would happen in real life. It is one of those things that just turned into a huge coincidence. That night I found out that what I posted, ended up actually happening, a 1 in 10,000 chance of happening, or so I thought. I was beyond wrong for posting wrongful information, and I am sorry to everyone for this. I just want everyone to know it was stupid of me, and I will never do anything like this again. I just posted something that was at that time a piece of wrong unsourced information that is typical on wikipedia, as it is done all the time.

Nonetheless, I feel incredibly bad for all the attention this got because of the fact that what I said turned out to be the truth. Like I said it was just a major coincidence, and I will never vandalize anything on wikipedia or post wrongful information. I've learned from this experience. I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it.

I wish not to reveal my identity so I can keep me and my family out of this since they have nothing to do with anything. I am not connected to WWE or Benoit at all in anyway. I am from Stamford as the IP address shows, and I am just an everyday individual who posted a wrongful remark at the time that received so much attention because it turned out to actually happen. I will say again I didn't know anything about the Benoit tragedy, it was a terrible coincidence that I never saw coming.

I hope this puts an end to this speculation that someone knew about the tragedy before it was discovered. It was just a rumor that I had heard about from other people online who were speculating what the family emergency Chris was attending to. I made a big mistake by posting this comment on his page, since all we had were what we thought was going on and nothing about what actually was going on yet, and sadly what happened turned out to be my speculation at the time. I assumed wiki would edit out my information, which they did, so thats why I didn't go back to edit it out myself.

I know I keep repeating it but I feel terrible about the mainstream coverage this has received, since it was only a huge coincidence and a terrible event that should of never happened. I am not sure how to react, as hearing about my message becoming a huge part of the Benoit slayings made me feel terrible as everyone believes that it is connected to the tragedy, but it was just an awful coincidence. That is all I have to say, I will never post anything here again unless it is pure fact, no spam nothing like that. Thank you, and let this end this chapter of the Benoit story, and hopefully one day we will find out why this tragedy ever actually happened."

....they have now confinscated this dudes computer for evidence.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'll put it like this. If you are investigating a case like this, it looks like Benoit did it all and that is true but the overall premise makes no sense as to why he would do something like this at this time, all of a sudden.

I mean, one minute he's about to go into a storyline where he would be World Champion again and get a big pay raise, then he "all of a sudden" makes up a story where he must go back home for a emergency? Then he goes there and kills everybody?

I don't think anybody hung Benoit, I think he might have hung himself....

But for some reason inside of me I dont' think he killed his family though. Why he hung himself is beyond me but I dont' think he killed his family. I could be wrong, but I just don't think that happened.

Maybe when Benoit ran home, there was a past incident or something and maybe he believed someone was threatening their lives? I mean the whole reason he said he rushed back home was because his family was in trouble. It could have been a whole other situation....what if the wife had something going on with another guy? The guy killed them and Benoit maybe knew who the guy was..ran back home and found he was too late? Emotional as hell, Benoit hangs himself?

My thing might sound strange, people are in prision right now for crimes they didnt' commit. Guys go to prison for rape charges they didn't commit, I don't think Benoit did this. And I will leave it at that.

-DJF