Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ww2

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Why, after the war, were only the concentration camps in east Germany and discovered by the USSR designated as death camps, but all the camps discovered by the allies weren't? It makes no sense to me.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the allies did absorb Nazi scientists, maybe it was damage control, or attempted anyways.

It is a good question; also, i suppose it could be said that the USSR had means to collect information on Germany and thus knew about the camps, but only resolved them when it was convenient to do so.

U

user43770

From everything I've read - including first hand accounts from Americans - the Germans were a civil people.

They weren't the murderers we've been made to believe.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
These were not labeled "death camp" because they were not. Simple as that.
One cannot say the same about the Allied Prison Camps, where german POWs death rate was high.
You will read this with interest :

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
From everything I've read - including first hand accounts from Americans - the Germans were a civil people.

They weren't the murderers we've been made to believe.
Hitler is portrayed as a one dimensional comic book super villain and I don't buy it. I don't think he was inherently hateful and he never wanted war. The indigenous Germanic people of danzig were being persecuted by the poles and that's a fact. Before ww1 danzig wasn't part of Poland at all and after ww1 they were treated like garbage. It was justified. Americans put the Japanese in concentration camps its no different. Also Americans dropped and nuclear bomb on civilians in Japan, the fire bombing of Dresden. George s Patton admitted we defeated the wrong enemy. The communists in Russia murder a significant larger amount of people, and people that were primarily white Christians. 9/10 of the men in charge of gulags were Jewish too, they imprisoned, tortured and murdered primarily white people many of who were Christians.

I don't think we can trust the communist reports /claims of what they found in the eastern concentration camps, and its real strange that ONLY the camps the Russians discovered were death camps. Maybe it's not true.

Before ww1 because Germany is land locked and lack of natural resources they resorted to engineering, manufacturing, etc, they had one of the only well trained, professional standing armies in Europe whereas the rest of the armies were essentially conscripted peasents, so the German kaiser was labeled a war monger and this is not a fact not a matter of perspective. The Germans were treated completely unfairly in the treaty of Versailles, which was heavily influenced by greedy financial cartel families who practiced extreme nepotism and took over Germany after ww1 introducing horrible things to a people that were deprived and backed into a corner.

1599621547648.jpg

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
These were not labeled "death camp" because they were not. Simple as that.
One cannot say the same about the Allied Prison Camps, where german POWs death rate was high.
You will read this with interest :
Yeah 6 million muh d1ck. That number is unfounded and unverifiable. The main reason I started to question the official version of the holocaust is only because it's illegal to publicly question in 13 countries, even questioning a minute detail publicly its considered "holocaust denial" and its a crime punishable by time in prison. As an American the concept of making it a crime to question something or making it a crime to say something is absolutely insane and triggers homicidal tendencies. Makes me want disappear in the woods and come back a year or a few years later and create such a cyclone of chaos that no one will ever even consider suppressing free speech again, even to ostracize someone for stating their beliefs makes me want to automatically support that person.

For example is illegal for our politicians or any businesses remotely related to the government to boycott or even speak out against Israel.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are woke. :) But after all it makes sense. Being in the business of seducing women automatically brings you to the wider concepts of owning resources and occupying land.
Which logically leads you to nationalism.