Wut to do?

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here’s the thing...I head off for vacation that lasts a week. First couple of days there I worked on making good impressions with whatever looked appealing. Next couple of days I begin to notice one girl that I hadn’t before and that somehow she even though she is beautiful I hadn’t noticed her before. We become friends and I am immediately stricken by some of the things she has interests in (ex. video games. Hellz yeah!) and how similar we are. Eventually I am overcome by how attracted to her I am, how I cant stop thinking about her. However all hell breaks loose when one of my friends, who is In fact a handsome guy, realizes the same thing. He moves in and they start becoming closer as well, before long he has bypassed me, yet she still makes advances on us both. She tries to flirt with me at one point and I completely ignore her (by this time the green eyed monster has turned me into a very angry and ill person). The next day she comes up with him and demands to know what is the matter with me. I don’t like confrontation and don’t say anything while my friend is with her but when he moves off she lingers for a couple seconds longer and just before she leaves I tell her why I’m not happy. She is taken back and we go on a walk for a talk. However not much is accomplished, I go and talk with my friend about her, and as I had feared we both are attracted to her, except he sees her as just another beautiful girl, pretty much a one night stand. Thus begins an uneasy truce between myself, my friend and her. She would come and flirt with us both but we were always watching the other. After I head back home we stay in touch on the net. However now I realize that this was the beginning of your so called “Kiss of Death” and I see that I make the bad move to either call or text her everyday and for a large quantity of time. However before long she invites me and a few others to her house, including my “friend” who I am beginning to resent. When she tells me this I become angry and demand for her to tell me which one of us had won (I still cant believe I said it, I do view everything as a game which we must win or lose at but that doesn’t mean she needs to hear it!). She becomes very upset and signs off. The next day she contacts me and tells me a lot of gibberish that I can’t remember all the way but to the affect of she wants us to be friends and me not to be angry. Somehow I move the conversation to the direction of that it was my fault and I ask her to forgive me, she agrees and a almost critical situation is remedied temporarily. Well I head to her house and find my friend was unable to make it (Woohoo!) and I begin again to try not to seem desperate or bring up anything we had talked about. Which I was successful in, we never talked on the subject of dating, all I did was work on being a closer friend, which also yielded results such as her lying down next to me or the occasional hug. I head home happy but still not satisfied yet, and we continue to talk. Coming up soon I am invited again to spend a weekend up at her house, however It was only after I talked to her. I found out that she had had taken it upon herself to call my friend, and to invite him personally. It would seem as though my friend is still in the opportune place seeing as how she calls him and I have to be responded to. My gut tells me this is a critical time but I’m unsure how to proceed except to cut down on talking to her and exercise a little self control. I feel as though unless I proceed correctly now I will break whatever chance I have of becoming closer to her. I have never really had a problem with emotional outbursts or the need to talk to my girlfriend till her. What do you think of my situation?

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and sorry for writing the bible on just one post...this was originally an email to a friend...but please take the time if you can and give me your input.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try to help here but in no way shape or form am I a DJ...I've been in a situation like yours and I think the best thing to do would just be to NEXT her. She seems to be liking your friend mroe than you so i'd say just move onto the aohter girl.

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i was worried about that. Ok well for one thing i know for a fact ive done more with her than she had ever done with him...and i know he has infact gotten over her and moved on...she doesnt know this. He told her he was busy during that weekend. Perhaps the only thing left now is for her to wait and get over him.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn boy. There is a key, called the 'Enter' button that is located next to your left pinky. Try using it every now and then. I will in fact use it right now.

Well I hart Video games also. You have to get rid of your friend. I mean ***** slap him. Well actually, you should just become the obvious choice. She probaly likes you both, as girls like multiple guys at any given moment.

So basically you have to get some more girls. This girl is great, I know, but you also need to get some others. And then you basically need to invite her to go do somehting fun with you. and just do what you think you should do. Don't use any of those techniques that people always recomend, because she already knows you, and is attracted, so you don't need anything else. Just be the better guy, and find soem other chicks while you are at it.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't next her, just be more of the guy she wants. You have plenty of opportunitie, adn she probaly likes you. lol. Here's a funny story.

There's this one girl, she's bangin hot, totally my kind of chick. Well I almost gave up on ever having her, and actually I stopped liking her, and then just the other night, she tella me how she liked me, and tryed to edge the convo over to us dating or soemthing. lol. It felt great, but I would rather be friends.

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
will do thanks mate, its just that this girl in particular is really the one i want. I mean when you date a girl, sure you like her and want to see her. But i have never had a need to see my girlfriend, (sex drive doesnt count) but just being around her makes me feel alright, ya mean? Sorry if this sounds a little corney but its how i feel.

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well is it because you have your eyes on someone else? I have that problem as well, im not trying to give the impression im a playa, im not, but there is a girl who is definatly more attractive than mine, but she is still the one i want...maybe ive gone mad.

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thank you all for your opinions...if it works out ill be sure to let you guys know.