Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wussy??

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a first date with a new guy on Saturday night.

I think we both had a very good time, had loads in common (both identical twins) felt pretty relaxed with each other, etc. :D

When I dropped him back off at his house he said, "call me. I'd really like to go whitewater rafting with you". (my hobby). I'm thinking this shows that he's interested, but was chicken to ask me out, and was leaving it up to me. right or wrong??

Maybe I didn't really make it clear enough that I like him?? :confused:

I emailed him Sunday night suggesting we do something this week, he got back to me within a few hours and suggested Thursday evening, but didn't suggest anything specific. I wrote him back, but didn't mention anything about thursday since he just mentioned it casually. He does have my phone # too, so I think I'll wait and see if he calls. any suggestions?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just give my # to chicks I have low IL in and say Call me!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
32swf are you a male or female? if you are male i don't think the lessons taught here apply to your situation. perhaps a gay sosuave.com could emerge someday.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily

Just because he suggested you do the "calling" doesn't automatically mean a wussy behavior. There are a lot of men (me included) who prefer an equal footing from women where regardless of making it a power equation we find it equally sexy if the woman takes as much initiative, provided there is mutual interest (as you suggest in your case).

I will leave remaining questions to be be addressed by others.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its pretty juvenile to dub this guy an AFC for doing what he did. Not everyone follows all the rules on this site, and not everyone needs to.

It's also a really good interest level test to tell a girl to call. If she does, that'd only increase confidence. However, one has to be willing to automatically let go of girls that don't call, as this method is truly a way of skimming off the tippy top of the most interested girls you're dealing with.

32swf, your situation sounds fine, so call him. Simple.

There is not one truth cast into stone.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sayin..what if he simply isnt that interested? is he AFC for giving her the go ahead to take initiative?

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
" Maybe I didn't really make it clear enough that I like him?? "

Well? What was it you did that you think should've been clear to him?

" When I dropped him back off at his house "

You drove, did you pay, walk him to his door, kiss him goodnight?

If it doesn't work out with him, you could always call his brother.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor guy...he doesn't know what he's doing...SWF32 good luck with that..

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
32swf are you a male or female? if you are male i don't think the lessons taught here apply to your situation. perhaps a gay sosuave.com could emerge someday.
Umm... 32swf has been here before, and she's a woman. It stands for "32-year-old single white female", as in the personals.

BGMan

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
quick! 2nd date tonight!

yes, I am a woman. :eek:

well, I have a second date tonight, so I guess that wussy guy is somewhat interested. ha ha.

He's supposed to call me when he gets home from work.

Any quick tips on how to raise his interest level? (if, in fact, it is kinda low.) I'm not good at playing games. :p

ps - I only drove last time because we met at a restaurant very close to his house and he'd walked over. Then we went to another bar that was further away, so I dropped him back at home.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: quick! 2nd date tonight!

Originally posted by 32swf
yes, I am a woman. :eek:

well, I have a second date tonight, so I guess that wussy guy is somewhat interested. ha ha.

He's supposed to call me when he gets home from work.

Any quick tips on how to raise his interest level? (if, in fact, it is kinda low.) I'm not good at playing games. :p

ps - I only drove last time because we met at a restaurant very close to his house and he'd walked over. Then we went to another bar that was further away, so I dropped him back at home.
I suggest that you get aggressive on him. Go to a bar or club where you can really flirt with him and get all over him. He should figure it out. He's just scared to initiate.

BTW, where in VA do you live? (just curious, I'm too young (21) for you anyways)

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: quick! 2nd date tonight!

Originally posted by dave134
BTW, where in VA do you live? (just curious, I'm too young (21) for you anyways)
Now thats charm! LOL

Mr. Mystery

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
giving up soon

same guy.Our second date on Friday night was pretty good. Met for a few drinks, Conversation was great, etc. but he didn't make any moves on me at all.

I'm thinking he's not really that interested. Again, he said, "give me a call. I'd like to do something outside sometime."

so I called him last night (against my better judgement) and asked if he'd like to go listen to some bluegrass at this restaurant with a huge outside deck. He asked if he could let me know tonight, when he sees how he feels, tired or what.

we chatted for a little while, 10 minutes or so. he asked how the rest of my weekend was, etc.
I'm thinking he'd jump at the chance to spend time with me if he was truly interested. correct?? or is he playing it cool??

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is he?

but he didn't make any moves on me at all.
Did you?

. He asked if he could let me know tonight, when he sees how he feels, tired or what.
Is he going to call you this time, or did he say to call him again? If he calls you, don't answer, make him work for it. If he wanted you to call him AGAIN, don't, make him call you.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds pretty disinterested and uninteresting to me! Most guys would take charge if they liked and wanted the woman. Sounds low IL. Do not waste your time, you are becoming a female AFC when you do that. He needs to exhibit some interest and take charge like a man...

Dietzcoi

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you just said now, I think he's TRYING to play it cool, and that he's just not experienced in how to make the next move. A guy wouldn't tell you that he wants to see you again if he wasn't interested, unless he's a good actor and trying to be nice. Think about it. But not too much.

If you're interested in him enough, hint it in a small physical way that he needs to make the first move, just don't make the first move yourself or he will tell his boys that you was an easy one. Feel me? Good luck.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write on a slip of paper and give him the following URL:
HTTP://WWW.SOSUAVE.COM/
I really wish someone had done this for me back when I was a seething chump ;)

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, he's doing great! He's not being desperate, 32swf is wondering
about him, probably all day long. He's being a challenge by not
being to available. She also indicates that she has no
real interest in him by calling him a wussy. But she cant handle the
fact that he isn't all over her, thus asking how to raise his IL
(ego problem)

If this guy is smart he moves on, because i'll bet 32swf will dump
his ass whenever he shows that he has a high IL, because she has no
real interest in this guy, she just wants what she cannot have.

just my 2 cents.