Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wussy husband ?

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is wussiness is also husband issue ?
Or only thing for a teenager guy and his girlfriend ?

I think I've been a submissive husband, because a obeyed my wife
during my whole marriage but I never got respected as I wanted

Days ago, she told me not to help my brother who is a poor guy
But I insisted on it

I had quit many things that I wanted because of her

Now I insisted on helping him and decide not to obey her.
She argued very hard

Now she is apart from me inside my own house, for more than a week

What can I do ? Continue helping my brother ?

Or quit helping him ?

Mustache

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blood is thicker than water, man. A woman can leave you anytime, and you can find another woman any moment, but for a brother, you can not replace him. Help your brother. Advice your brother to help himself as well.

-Amoka

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache said:
Is wussiness is also husband issue ?
Or only thing for a teenager guy and his girlfriend ?
Just because you are married doesn't mean you cannot be a wuss. Many married men are AFC's.

Mustache said:
during my whole marriage but I never got respected as I wanted?
No one respects a doormat.

Mustache said:
Now I insisted on helping him and decide not to obey her.
She argued very hard

Now she is apart from me inside my own house, for more than a week

What can I do ? Continue helping my brother ?

Or quit helping him ?
He is your brother man, thats family. What is her reason as to why you shouldn't help him out??! I think its a little bit too late to show your wife you have a backbone since she is so used to getting it her way. Ever considered DIVROCE??

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same old song - Man goes submissive and women goes dominant.
Tell the Baitch that you are back with your balls in YOUR hand ( and you gotta MEAN it) .?
Use this present situation as a perfect opportunity to take control of YOU.
If you back down now and abandon your brother you will lose him AND yourself to some demanding manipulator who somehow landed in your sorry life.
Get a grip on YOU first. Practise what you are gonna say to her BEFORE you say anything and bunker down coz she is gonna SO not like the change.
We got to understand this - women usually like control - but they do it so subtly that we do not see what is happening. They reluctantly give up control, but a woman who's holding the reins of your waggon will run you both into a ditch. Guaranteed/
Assert your rightful leadership and be willing to dump her if she cannot adapt..
Just do it !

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once the reins are handed over it can be very tough to get them back AND save the marriage. Sadly, your options all suck. If you don't stand up, she will not respect you and you lose, because she (whether she knows it or not) needs a guy, not a girlfriend with a penis and a paycheck. Option two sucks because now that she has control, wrestling it away without poisoning your relationship is gonna be hard.

I have to admit, I was you once. It's a tough lesson to learn.

Good luck.

Reaction score
What's the goal here: do the right thing and have self-respect or create the image of success with a "successful" marriage where you are treated like crap?

You need to look inward and see what the answer is. Even the words you use sound like scratching a chalkboard to me, "obey your wife." A wife obeys her husband. A man loves and cherishes his wife when she does that. Things might be too far gone to be salvaged; you might appear to her like a rebellious inmate rather than a man acting normally after all of the indicators of weakness you've given over the years. That really doesn't matter though. You can't control her or other people. You can only control yourself and your own reactions to situations.

If your brother is an addict or something and you're enabling him that's another story. Women sometimes have very good common sense about these things. But if you're just helping him and that's cutting into the salon budget, I would just be assertive, direct, manly, and clear. Tell her, "Look, I'm doing this. It's the right thing. Family's important to me, and I believe that those to whom much is given, much is expected, especially when others fall on hard times. I realize you want me not to do this. And I realize that's why you're hiding out on the other side of the house. But this is not going to change. I'm going to do this. And not only that, I expect you to remain my wife and love me and respect me throughout this process. If you can't handle that, then we need to consider alternatives. For too long I've accommodated your whims, even when I knew it was wrong and felt bad about it. I'm not going to do that anymore. It's important to me, my happiness, and my sense of self respect to do this. I will not always do what you want. More important, I will not be controlled by you. You need to understand this. I'm not going to back down on this. If you keep ignoring me and not supporting me in my life and my decisions, I think this marriage is already over. You should figure out what you want to do one way or the other and tell me what you decide. But I'm not playing games here, and I'm not going to tolerate this disrespectful passive aggressive behavior much longer."

You'll feel 1,000,000 times better if you do this. Even if you get divorced, you'll be standing on your feet and feeling the pain of loss and separation as a man rather than grovelling and begging for scraps from your wife, who, if anyone, should be obeying you.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache said:
during my whole marriage but I never got respected as I wanted
We think that the small things in our life are not important- we allow women to choose the colour scheme of our home and the furniture because we like to please them. In this way we gradually build the chains that bind us through our own labours, we create an abode that is only a home for the woman. We do this because we think it will buy us peace- but the opposite is the case. Gradually we find ourselves living in another persons home- we find ourselves unable to relax in quite the way we used to. The area of our lives that are exclusively our own business is gradually reduced to nothing. We find ourselves effectively homeless in our own homes.
So pathetic - a generation of dikless AFC "Yes Ma'am" manginas who are like slaves in their own homes they worked for!

But:

When feminists fought Men, we didn't fight back.
When women dominated Men, we didn't man up.
When women said jump, we asked "how high?"

So, is it any wonder why your wife doesn't respect you? Cuz you NEVER RESPECTED YOURSELF, son. RESPECT must be bitterly fought for and earned, my friend! And if you don't FIGHT, then you will surely LOSE your RIGHTS!

Reaction score
Another quick point. You and your wife sound miserable. She passive aggressively messes with you, brings up the guy she fvcked that she was in love with etc. And you sneak around and cheat on her with 19 year olds and internet girls. Then she tells you what to do, and you do it and admit you "obey" her.

This is a terrible way to live. The way to get brave is to confront your fears. Be a man. Don't worry about being alone. And transform this marriage (with or without counseling) or you'll be more and more unhappy. These counsellors start with a false premise: both parties need to change and meet in the middle. BZZZZ. WRONG. Men need to be dominant, superior, obeyed, respected, etc. in a marriage or it's off. Men have little economic (and nowadays even sexual) advantage to being married compared to women. Women get married to have help with kids. Men need to get something in return: fidelity and respect. Men need to be men and give women what they respond to emotionally--manliness--or both parties will be miserable. We live in a funny society. People say and to some extent think one thing but feel another. That other thing is primordial and rooted in evolutionary biology. It's not going anywhere. We're just cavemen with pretentions. Don't respond to the AFC counselor advice, unless you're willing to say clearly and directly WTF you're going to do with or without your wife's approval.

The "Men are from Mars" guy, to his credit, basically said this in a nice way. But "obeying" your wife or any women in the hope of getting her off your back is such an incredible losing formula, including for her in the long run.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Help your brother. It's a mans duty.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
The only two people you should trust 100% is your mother and father. Did your brother help you out? and was there for you? If the answer is YES your a ungrateful douche and immediately apologize and help your brother ASAP. If you DO help your brother out then tell her wife that YOU DECIDED to help him and not how you obeyed like an AFC to her orders.

I read this quote once and I think it'll benefit you "Men has the power in the relationship, if the man loses his confidence then the women will sense something wrong and try to compensate the ROLE that's MISSING by becoming more dominant. But, because they aren't masculine they will never fully get it and eventually fail." So ya just take back YOUR HOUSE your the MAN, if you don't take control and respect yourself noone will including your wife.

If she gives you an attitude like most american woman PUT HER IN HER PLACE, you might think it won't work but it will cuz she'll respect you for it. Hope it isn't too late.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately help your brother. Women come and go, but family... is there, always.

Might be too late in your relationship, but you need to get back some control.

Tell her that it's not about her. That it is about you, and your family. That you made a decision and don't intend to deviate from it. Then, whatever else happens, atleast you did the right thing.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everybody said on the topic....help ya brother out loc...real talk...

Reaction score
Husbands lead their wives and women follow men!!! That is all!!!!!!

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah no bull****. Help your brother. There are plenty women out there; you only have so many brothers.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustachio - just wondering here - what does she do when you give an order?

do you ever give orders?

answers to that may be illuminating. for my part based on what little you wrote, yes, i think you've been submissive and whipped.

she may have a point for her position: if your brother is a leech and lives off family and friends and anybody around (which may well be the case with you), then she has good reason in putting a stop to you being stupidly manipulated by him (think: co-enabling...)

all the same, her "living apart in the same house for a week" means she's being very manipulative and using punishment to keep you in line.

growing a pair and standing up for yourself changes the rules of the relationship. she may not accept it, so prepare for her to escalate the payback, and either come to respect the new you (if you can maintain it) or bail out of the marriage and find a guy she can keep whipped.

Last edited:

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, you should kick your own azz right now. Snap out of it man, you can start right now & change your relationship right now. Trust me, she will respect you a lot more if you take control. If not she wants a guy she can control, do u want a woman like that? You being AFC in the 1st place is what got u her. You did that & you can change it.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wussbag - does this describe your wife?
E Everything should go as I want.
N No effort should be required of me.
T The universe should be as I want it to be.
I I am the center of the universe.
T To learn or practice is unnecessary.
L Love is what everyone owes me.
E Every fantasy of mine should be a reality.
M My will should shape reality.
E Everyone should approve of me.
N No one should deny me what I want.
T Take care of me, feed me, carry me - I am the victim of my infantile desires.
ENTITLEMENT is every womaannnn... :crackup:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna tell you the honest truth. My dad was a natural dj. A long time ago my mom got him to stop the ****y funny thing in front of us because she didn't want her children to grow up being shovanistic or some **** like that. Basically women work at you and if you let them they will eventually own your ass hard. My parents are still happily married but I'd say she has gained control now. I'm not gonna tell you what to do because marriage is a completely unknown ground for me since I've never been married, I'm just sayin they are gay like that.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Hey guys

We stood apart into home for more than a week
She got back monday

She asked again me to quit helping my brother
He is not addict, he is only poor
I send him $ 300,00 a month

She has her own money, and so do I

I told her: I will not quit helping my brother
What is mine is mine, whats yours is yours
We only share the budget in our home, let´s clarify things

She told me I am becaming an odd husband

She is apart again, in her sleep room. But I will not obey her
anymore

I will keep my decision until the final to see what happens

I told her when we argued that I am not that silly man that
she used to know. I should not have told it, but I was angry
Maybe she understood that I might have cheated on her

Mustache

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT!?

You even CONSIDERED not helping your own brother because your woman said so? What is the matter with you? Slap yourself outside the head for even thinking such a thing.

No one can step in between you and your family. That's the unspoken rule.

I just can't wrap my mind around this, what the hell is the matter with you? He's your own flesh and blood!