"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wussiest Guy You ever knew

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
wussiet guy I ever knew??

ME

About 1 and 1/2 years ago...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
A guy I know. He has a 6 month GF and whenever I see a goodlooking girl across the street (cmon I'm a 20yo guy, horny as hell, have a 6th sense ,I can sense a good girl behind my back....uh sorry back to my friend) I say look at that great ass, or look at that puzzy and he say's I can't - I have a GF!!!!????? I am a goos friend with him so he's comfortalbe talking about it with me. Or maybe I'm the wussiest guy because I'm not seeing anyone and this AFC is fuc king.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
My mate crosses the road if he sees a hot girl walking towards him, and this other guy I know, if a grl likes him, and she comes to talk to him, he'll run away!!
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Wussiest guy I kno???

that would have to be me.

Fellows, I was giving a girl a massage in my room but didn't make a move. It was just the two of us and the mode was right, but i couldn't get myself to move in (guess I'd lost my balls:eek: )
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top