I dumped my x, 2 months ago. I caught her with another guy, who was driving her car with her in the passenger side. I called her cell, and left a message knowing she wasnt going to answer nor return my call as a sign of guilt and embarassment. She never called back, but she's hanging around
I met her at the gym, that we both go together. I started off as her trainer then it sprouted. While we were together, she joined 24hr fitness right across where she lives, which is 15 miles away from the gym i met her at. I still go to this gym, and so does she?
Why in the hell would she come to my gym rather than the one she joined? Why travel 15 miles away to workout, when you got a gym right across the street?
We have got into 4 fights before, and she would try and re-establish contact with me, which she did. I would totally ignore her in the gym, and then it drove her crazy, so she would approach me.
I havent seen her in my gym for 2 months till this saturday, and she was in some aerobic class. ( i was on vacation in hawaii) She left when it was done. I seen her out the corner of my eye. I caught her glance, but she ended up leaving. My friends told me, that she's always in here
Im not going to join another gym, since i work ft at this one. Im not gonna leave cuz of her slutty azz.
If your over someone, you should cutt off all ties. Apparently she's not, if she continues to show up. She should be embarassed for getting caught dont you think?She's done this before crap before.
Input
I met her at the gym, that we both go together. I started off as her trainer then it sprouted. While we were together, she joined 24hr fitness right across where she lives, which is 15 miles away from the gym i met her at. I still go to this gym, and so does she?
Why in the hell would she come to my gym rather than the one she joined? Why travel 15 miles away to workout, when you got a gym right across the street?
We have got into 4 fights before, and she would try and re-establish contact with me, which she did. I would totally ignore her in the gym, and then it drove her crazy, so she would approach me.
I havent seen her in my gym for 2 months till this saturday, and she was in some aerobic class. ( i was on vacation in hawaii) She left when it was done. I seen her out the corner of my eye. I caught her glance, but she ended up leaving. My friends told me, that she's always in here
Im not going to join another gym, since i work ft at this one. Im not gonna leave cuz of her slutty azz.
If your over someone, you should cutt off all ties. Apparently she's not, if she continues to show up. She should be embarassed for getting caught dont you think?She's done this before crap before.
Input