Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf the wall

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have been living in somewhat of a bubble since I graduated high school in 99. I went my own way... discovered this site... never got on social media and would only pursue girls I found attractive. They were almost always much younger than me. Yesterday I was golfing and after the round was having a few drinks. The golf course has a Sunday happy hour. I do not hang out at this to pick up chicks but rather enjoy one last day of fun and sit on the deck before Monday.

Anyway, a group of about 10 girls come in. I remember thinking when they walked in “ok nothing interesting in this group”. As I was walking past them one of them grabs my arm... and said “omg... it’s been over 20 years... you look great!” Panic set in.. I have no idea who... I am talking to... and it’s a female so I can’t say “ thanks buddy” like I do when it’s a dude. I say thank you... and say it’s been a long 20 years.... and I am horrible with names anymore. She tells me who she is and it was a group of girls I graduated with. I talked with them for a short time. While talking with them I was absolutely amazed at how horrible they all had aged. These girls are 38-40.... and I seriously wouldn’t have been able to bang any of them. In high school these were all ridiculously hot girls and now has morphed into asexual beings. 7 of the 10 were divorced. The wall hits hard.... any young buck out there stressing over some girl that wronged him should realize in 20 years the world will be his..... while they are struggling to jam their fat into the jeans that do not fit him.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine that you are doomed to fish in that pool and that pool only because of your own age.
And that's why I'm done with the whole thing. I don't want some blown out old rotter thanks.
I'd sooner fap.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine that you are doomed to fish in that pool and that pool only because of your own age.
And that's why I'm done with the whole thing. I don't want some blown out old rotter thanks.
I'd sooner fap.
Now imagine that you are blessed to find a hotty in that pool because you both took great pride in yourselves.
And that's why you should fill your glass to the top and enjoy all things good, and never look back.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man anyone remember Amy Adams in Enchanted? Look up her present photos to see how cruel the wall is.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine that you are blessed to find a hotty in that pool because you both took great pride in yourselves.
And that's why you should fill your glass to the top and enjoy all things good, and never look back.
All things good?
I'd love to tell you that the high point of my day isn't the single meal I allow myself.
But it is by far the very best part of my entire day, pretty much everything else sucks
or causes me stress and anxiety. I don't have any pride in myself, I truly can't comprehend
why anyone would voluntarily put up with me.

My glass is already quite full.

Of sh1t.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All things good?
I'd love to tell you that the high point of my day isn't the single meal I allow myself.
But it is by far the very best part of my entire day, pretty much everything else sucks
or causes me stress and anxiety. I don't have any pride in myself, I truly can't comprehend
why anyone would voluntarily put up with me.

My glass is already quite full.

Of sh1t.
I'm prescribing getting into mountain biking and fishing. Also get out and find volunteer work to help and assist people
That can benefit from your kindness. I also basically do one meal a day. I know what you mean by best part of the day. Even something bland and boring tastes good. I always eat what Suks the most first.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "thanks buddy!" line would have sufficed in this situation too...as you continued to blow past them, raising your hand a little bit above your shoulder and waving the back of it at them as you were rushing to GTFO and enjoy what little was left of your weekend.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have been living in somewhat of a bubble since I graduated high school in 99. I went my own way... discovered this site... never got on social media and would only pursue girls I found attractive. They were almost always much younger than me. Yesterday I was golfing and after the round was having a few drinks. The golf course has a Sunday happy hour. I do not hang out at this to pick up chicks but rather enjoy one last day of fun and sit on the deck before Monday.

Anyway, a group of about 10 girls come in. I remember thinking when they walked in “ok nothing interesting in this group”. As I was walking past them one of them grabs my arm... and said “omg... it’s been over 20 years... you look great!” Panic set in.. I have no idea who... I am talking to... and it’s a female so I can’t say “ thanks buddy” like I do when it’s a dude. I say thank you... and say it’s been a long 20 years.... and I am horrible with names anymore. She tells me who she is and it was a group of girls I graduated with. I talked with them for a short time. While talking with them I was absolutely amazed at how horrible they all had aged. These girls are 38-40.... and I seriously wouldn’t have been able to bang any of them. In high school these were all ridiculously hot girls and now has morphed into asexual beings. 7 of the 10 were divorced. The wall hits hard.... any young buck out there stressing over some girl that wronged him should realize in 20 years the world will be his..... while they are struggling to jam their fat into the jeans that do not fit him.
Machine mate, I am a fair bit younger. if intake out my high school or college grad yr book, and contrast to 2021, it's not a good time. I'm a firm believer that TOO MUCH TOO SOON don't end well. F&F or Kevin Samuels portray today's modern woman dating SMP dumpster fire.

Karma is a *****.

In all fairness , girls who were plain Jane or cute were bangers after high school. the hot or popular girls got ran through and the wall hit fast. sadly, I ran in the circle and watched what Rsd Tyler described like seeing a frog on a burner at a slow simmer. you couple the following with the culture and society + girl power cheering women off a cliff, it speeds up the process.

By balance of probability, women tend to have a shorter shelf life than men from a aesthetic and fertility perspective. I recommend that you young blood take a note and act accordingly. put work in. lay your ground work. acquire competency in game. Get a life. The world is yours.