Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF? She says "The smell of *** makes me sick to my stomach"???

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i've been gaming them woman who works at a place next to where i do for a while. Lots of heavy flirting, sexual tension, touching, etc. Blahzay blah - she comes over last night...

After some wine and a lot of heavy petting - we start fvcking. This is like the accumulation of 3 months of tension, so she's cumming non-stop like my d!ck is a rainbow!

Took me a while to bust (condoms do that to me); when im getting ready to, i pull the condom off and C U M on her stomach....

She IMMEDIATELY starts gagging and being like "ah ah ah get it off! get something to wipe it up!" and she's literally coughing like she's about to hurl!

We get her cleaned up and she says, "The smell of CU M makes me sick to my stomach"

WTF? *** has a smell? I've been with half a hundred women NEVER heard one say anything about the smell of cu m. I have NEVER smelled my own cu m; but the way she was acting was like it had a fart stench or something...

The rest of the night went fine.

I'm convinced now that there's something wrong with her mentally. This was a red flag to me. I'm being an keyboard psychologist here, but i bet that she was raised in a way that made it out that sex is a bad thing.... or - she was raped and associates *** with that (but not sex).

Well... I got 3 free bottles of wine out of it :rockon:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure know how to pick them! :D

How the fvck can a woman have any sexual experience while being sick at the smell of cvm?

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww, c'mon n00bpimp, c*mming on a chick can be pretty effing EPIC! I do question the whole stomach-as-a-target thing, though. Why not her ass (if in doggy-style :) ), her tits, or her face? Sh*t, a good bust could hit all 3!

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a chick started to suck my d.ck and then she said she needed to go to the bathroom, she came back and then I f.cked her, then c.mmed over her ass and she was looking at me with a disgusted face and went to take a shower...

After that I told this to a chick she is friends with and she told me that this chick doesnt s.ck d.cks and feels that c.um is disgusting, she said I was one of the few lucky ones that she did it...

After fcking her for more 2 times I moved on, her personality was boring me, and c'mon... how can a chick feel disgusted with d.cks? Maybe she was a lesbian...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
How the fvck can a woman have any sexual experience while being sick at the smell of cvm?
She said her ex used to bust in a rag instead of on her LOL.... That's fvcking sick and weird!

Pimp said:
The whole reason of wearing a condom is to hold the ***, why the hell did you take it off? You might as well have done it without it. And in her stomach? pretty random. You might as well c u m in a fishbowl.
Just something i've always done... it actually helps me finish.... I also think it adds to the domination element of sex.... Compare "oh oh im cu mming in a plastic tube connected to my d!ck" to "oh oh im bout to bust all over your tits and stomach b!tch!" =)

Jnice said:
I do question the whole stomach-as-a-target thing, though. Why not her ass (if in doggy-style :) ), her tits, or her face? Sh*t, a good bust could hit all 3!
When i say stomach - i mean it like - i pull out, lean up so i don't bust on her pVssy, rip off the condom and bust.... it projects enough to go up to below her tits (or in her face if she has small tits lol).... i do all kinds of busting on different areas, just depends on what's closest to me when im ready...

Ambition said:
how can a chick feel disgusted with d.cks? Maybe she was a lesbian...
I'm leaning towards being raped or molested and associating that with c um... BUT yeah... im digusted by her being disgusted...

I'd say she was a solid 7.5 before.... Now - i see her as like a 3 lol... i wanted her out of my house asap after this went down!

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
well just don't *** on her next time. I don't see why that's so bad. Everyone has their comfort zones and if you don't like that then find a nastier chick.

personally i'm not into the whole cumming on my girls thing, but for those of you who are you have to just find chicks who dig that sort of thing. Don't get mad, get glad.... and get more adventurous lays

Trust me, a lot of perfectly straight girls think that d1cks are pretty unflattering. They feel good, but that doesn't mean they are like the best things ever made.

And not all vaginas look good either, nor do they taste good.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MeteorMash said:
well just don't *** on her next time. I don't see why that's so bad. Everyone has their comfort zones and if you don't like that then find a nastier chick.

personally i'm not into the whole cumming on my girls thing, but for those of you who are you have to just find chicks who dig that sort of thing. Don't get mad, get glad.... and get more adventurous lays

Trust me, a lot of perfectly straight girls think that d1cks are pretty unflattering. They feel good, but that doesn't mean they are like the best things ever made.

I certainly am not caring that she doesn't like being came on...

The fact that she said it had a smell (when it doesn't) and was gagging like i she was about to throw up is what got to me...

I mean, i guess she could just have super powered nostrils....

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I certainly am not caring that she doesn't like being came on...

The fact that she said it had a smell (when it doesn't) and was gagging like i she was about to throw up is what got to me...

I mean, i guess she could just have super powered nostrils....
C um does have a pretty strong smell, which can be enhanced if you eat stinky food. I can smell wet pu.ssy from a mile away (and sometimes it makes me gag too) The fact that she's disgusted by the smell is just one of those psychological things that people develop when they've had negative experiences associated with the object. Its called Anchoring.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MeteorMash said:

You've never had great sex in your life have you? And no... Perfectly straight girls do not find dyck unflattering. Real girls love it. If not, there is something wrong with them. Cvmming on a chicks belly is hardly adventurous either. Thats pretty vanilla, actually. If they have a problem with that, they should just be a nun.

And cvm by itself doesnt have a smell. The chick is making it up.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah this kind of reminds me of the time when I decided to pull out when fvckin my ex gf and just nut all over her ass. Needless to say she got pretty annoyed but I thought it was hilarious and alot of fun lmao

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
C um does have a pretty strong smell, which can be enhanced if you eat stinky food. I can smell wet pu.ssy from a mile away (and sometimes it makes me gag too) The fact that she's disgusted by the smell is just one of those psychological things that people develop when they've had negative experiences associated with the object. Its called Anchoring.
I have NEVER smelled my c um or had a woman say anything about c um having a smell. I HAVE had some pretty bad smelling body parts before, but that's for a different disgusting thread.... Comparing c um to wet pvssy is pretty far off though man....

And REMEMBER, i was there too... if a woman's pvssy stinks - she knows it because she can smell it too... If my cvm stank - i would have known it...

But your second sentiment is correct! It's obvious she has some kind of psychological hangup about cvm...

---
horaholic said:
You've never had great sex in your life have you? And no... Perfectly straight girls do not find dyck unflattering. Real girls love it. If not, there is something wrong with them. Cvmming on a chicks belly is hardly adventurous either. Thats pretty vanilla, actually. If they have a problem with that, they should just be a nun.

I was going to address that point, but didn't feel like it. I agree 100% with what you said! A sexually healthy modern female should have NO HANGUPS about something as "vanilla" as busting on her stomach... I've done WAY freakier things with women... She also shouldn't find d!ck unflattering unless she's been raised a certain way or has had bad experiences....

I mean, i know women who don't like giving head much, but that's about as far as i'll let a woman go on the "i don't like..." ship, because i start thinking there's something more wrong with her...

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:

I have great sex all the time, bro. don't check who you don't know. Good sex for me is different than good sex for you, and cumming all over my girl does not define good sex for me.

and yes, straight chicks can think ****s are ugly. No, ****s are not good looking. A lot of girls think so. deal with it. that doesn't mean they think vaginas look any better

Cumming on someone is pretty disgusting if you ask me. and Yes, *** does have a smell. I can smell it every time I have sex, hers and mine.

Maybe you just don't notice it.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MeteorMash said:
and yes, straight chicks can think ****s are ugly. No, ****s are not good looking. A lot of girls think so.
1 in 4.... That's the number of women who will get molested before the age of 16 in the united states... That's probably the same amount of women who find d!ck disgusting...

MeteorMash said:
Cumming on someone is pretty disgusting if you ask me.
Well, im sorry to inform you this - but having sexual inhibitions such as finding cumming to be disgusting automatically makes it very unlikely that you know how to make a woman into your personal sex slave because you're so good at fvcking the life out of her! Just the fact that you find a facet of sex to be disgusting says that you have some hangups yourself that you need to get over...

would you fcvk a girl in the @ss?
when she's on her period?

MeteorMash said:
and Yes, *** does have a smell. I can smell it every time I have sex, hers and mine.

Well, i notice pvssy smell 50% of the time... But have NEVER noticed my own c um having a smell... I've never put it up to my nose and smelled it, but why would i? for her to believe she could smell it from 2-3 feet away - that's where i call BS on her!

And i looked it up, and apparently some people report c um as having a chlorine like smell.... so.... since when does chlorine smells make people gag?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MeteorMash said:
I have great sex all the time, bro. don't check who you don't know. Good sex for me is different than good sex for you, and cumming all over my girl does not define good sex for me.

and yes, straight chicks can think ****s are ugly. No, ****s are not good looking. A lot of girls think so. deal with it. that doesn't mean they think vaginas look any better

Cumming on someone is pretty disgusting if you ask me. and Yes, *** does have a smell. I can smell it every time I have sex, hers and mine.

Well I guess if yo'd rather live your life eating vanilla ice cream rather than trying some exciting flavors, more power to you.... But you've never had great sex. If you had, you'd know that everything about it is beautiful, on both parts. the looks, the smells, the feel, EVERYTHING. You may THINK you've had great sex, but you haven't. i know because i used to think vanilla sex was great once upon a time.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So MeteorMash's chicks don't suck and don't swallow.

They still make those?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a female associate pull me aside and tell me her boyfriend was a pervert because he liked to pull out and come on her chest and belly. She said it was demeaning and degrading. I told her she was deranged and probably a lesbian because there is nothing wrong with that...that's normal sexual intercourse and most women enjoy it.