Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF, She Messaged Me Early In The Morning To Say?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being a loser.

Sorry, but you need to realize that before you can change it. Here you are, being all riled up, expressing your disbelief and frustration to us. Bending your mind in all kinds of shapes just to get your head around these bytches' behavior, you just can't let it go.

That's the opposite of being a DJ, it's being BETA. These women have planted their poisonous seeds in your mind and now your mind is personally growing those seeds into wicked forests. Well done, loser... They own you!

I've been you, actually I still am sometimes. This is where a guy's inner game gets tested and you are failing that test horribly...

Pull yourself together, regain control over your own mind (coz right now, they control it).

Did you even read my first response?! You just continue worrying about their behavior, allowing them to mess with your mind. You're actually VALIDATING their behavior by letting it affect you so much...

These are defining moments on your path to becoming DJ. If you manage to adopt an attitude where you truly don't care about these bytches and their recent behavior, you'll see it becomes easier to adopt the same attitude at the next occasion when a woman frustrates you, and the next after that one and so forth.

Inner game is the true measure of a DJ. Develop a powerful mind and become immune to whatever bullish!t women present to you. Right now, your mind is like a feather and those bytches are like the wind blowing that feather all over the place. Learn to turn your mind into a ROCK...

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you messaging a co-worker through Facebook when you're married? That's just asking for trouble.

Next time you think this might be a good idea, REGARDLESS of whatever you are sending, just DON'T.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear SM Sense,
So you enjoy playing with fire? You work with her,she phones you in the middle of the night,she complains about you...You will end up having a broken Marriage and no Job!

Reaction score
You're being a loser.

Sorry, but you need to realize that before you can change it. Here you are, being all riled up, expressing your disbelief and frustration to us. Bending your mind in all kinds of shapes just to get your head around these bytches' behavior, you just can't let it go.

That's the opposite of being a DJ, it's being BETA. These women have planted their poisonous seeds in your mind and now your mind is personally growing those seeds into wicked forests. Well done, loser... They own you!

I've been you, actually I still am sometimes. This is where a guy's inner game gets tested and you are failing that test horribly...

Pull yourself together, regain control over your own mind (coz right now, they control it).

Did you even read my first response?! You just continue worrying about their behavior, allowing them to mess with your mind. You're actually VALIDATING their behavior by letting it affect you so much...

These are defining moments on your path to becoming DJ. If you manage to adopt an attitude where you truly don't care about these bytches and their recent behavior, you'll see it becomes easier to adopt the same attitude at the next occasion when a woman frustrates you, and the next after that one and so forth.

Inner game is the true measure of a DJ. Develop a powerful mind and become immune to whatever bullish!t women present to you. Right now, your mind is like a feather and those bytches are like the wind blowing that feather all over the place. Learn to turn your mind into a ROCK...
Thanks Die Hard...I hear you loud and clear but I am only ask questions on a forum and seeing what you Guys think, I don't dwell on thinking of these bytches and I have ignored one for months, the other well it is more difficult as the Boss has been watching us, so I keep it civil and polite as much as I can, it only affects me when it comes to my job.

Reaction score
Why are you messaging a co-worker through Facebook when you're married? That's just asking for trouble.

Next time you think this might be a good idea, REGARDLESS of whatever you are sending, just DON'T.
So a married Man can NOT have Friends of the opposite sex?, I message other Girls and have zero issues (my Wife knows their names), I only sent funny photos to the new co-worker as she made fun of my accent, we chatted about work and workmates and that was it,it was just Friendly, getting to know someone new exchanges, I've shown my Wife all of the messages and even though was annoyed at first, she didn't see the big deal and was pissed off with her messaging me at 2:45 in the morning and how she carried on last Friday night.

Reaction score
Dear SM Sense,
So you enjoy playing with fire? You work with her,she phones you in the middle of the night,she complains about you...You will end up having a broken Marriage and no Job!
No I don't and I never expected to her act this way towards me, she sent me a message not a phone call, she didn't complain, my supervisor heard rumours, my marriage is rock solid and I won't lose my job over this, I have already spoken to my Boss about this.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a married Man can NOT have Friends of the opposite sex?, I message other Girls and have zero issues (my Wife knows their names), I only sent funny photos to the new co-worker as she made fun of my accent, we chatted about work and workmates and that was it,it was just Friendly, getting to know someone new exchanges, I've shown my Wife all of the messages and even though was annoyed at first, she didn't see the big deal and was pissed off with her messaging me at 2:45 in the morning and how she carried on last Friday night.
#1 - Don't be friends with women.

#2 - Don't be friends with women while YOU'RE married.

#3 - Don't be friend with women from work while YOU'RE married.

See how it keeps getting worse and worse and worse? You want to chat it up? Chat it up with your buddies. Doing this with women will never end well unless your wife personally knows these people, even then, I'd just avoid. SPECIALLY if it is with people from your work. Your one bad joke away from losing your job because of a "friend of the opposite sex".

Friends of the opposite sex works for women, not for men...definitely not married men. Case in point: You.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok look mate here's the deal. I'm 19, but I'm highly ambitious and professional. I like to be good at my job as I m spending minimum 40 hours a week there arns in working towards myself and the company which is like working towards a religion for me as I'm so preoffesional. Not bragging but its just my emotions toward this particular job.

As painful as it is too say, unless this female is really something special, (ie feminine European lady or what not), then theyy not to get involved. The drive for her ***** is insane right now but if you can ressist, it will benefit you in the long term. I wish you all the best in your dealings with those of the female variety. Good luck mate. I personally have had colleagues on borderline stalkerish due to my statues above them in the company but you have to look long term. I don't get a bucket load of puzzy myself and its so hard to resist when a woman's throwing herself at you but its one of those situations when you need to look outside the box.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, if you didn't d1ck her and she wants it, I've heard of sexual harassment suits... I had a short fattie humping my leg like a dog at the office, when I didn't bite, she quit, but not before she said the reason she quit was I wanted her for sex and "she couldn't work in that environment" SHE was the one getting ready to divorce her husband, was blowing one of my suppliers, etc. but since I wasn't interested.....