“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wtf is this?!

pbguru

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Orlando, Florida
why would a girl give you the signs she wants to fvck (invites you to her place, touching, tickling, wrestling) then tell you she needs mydol? (yeah, i just re-read that and laughed)

im a virgin still so i dont know...but wouldnt that be messy to **** a girl on her period? it kinda thew me off...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Or attention *****s. Damn *****es. ARGH! Sorry but I've been played like that too, they lead you on like they want sex and then suddenly they don't want it. (#&%#(!!! Ahh, feel better now that's off my chest. :D
 

pbguru

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Orlando, Florida
:D :D funny sh!t...

sunshine girl/attention wh0re huh...pisser...oh well, if i dont get booty in the next week or two i'll probably next her...i dont have the patience for attention wh0res, lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top