Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is this BS i go through every time I submit?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fully logged in, my screen name appears at the top of the page. I type out a LONG thread, then when I hit submit, a screen tells me to log in.

I log in, and get a "no thread specified" error. EVERYTIME. If I click the "back" button on my browser and deselct the "show signature" feature, then SOMETIMES it will let me post.

Other times no matter what i do, it will not let me login and post. I have to copy my whole thread, then log in, then go to the main index page, go back and create a new thread agai, and if I am lucky that time it will let me post without asking me to login again.

Then some times it will just work normally...

All the times i stary connected to the internet without losing my connection, all these times i don't clear cookies, i dont do anything unusual at all.

Can anyone explain why its a b1tch for me to make a thread?

*crosses fingers and hits submit button*

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

this sh1t is still doing the same thing.

It worked fine for about 3 days, and now its doing it all over again.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your platform and browser? What state are your preferences (particularly security settings)? Go check em.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happens to me. Here's what works.

Submit your post.

When prompted, Login in username and password again.

Then at the "no thread specified" page I click the "Back" button to the "Sign in" page.

Then I have to click the "Back" button again. But I have to click it twice quickly to get me back to my post.

Then click submit post again and it works.

Like you said it only happens after I type a long post. Maybe you log off after a certain time limit or something.