"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wtf is their problem....its pissing me off....

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Aight so these two girls I know call me today. Same time...they pass around the phone. Anyway, their always tryin to find out who I like cuz I never tell anyone and I really don't like anyone right now. But then they're like:

girl 1: Hey AFK you busy saturday night?
me: lemme check.....nah, doubt it, but ill be real busy in the morning till 3.
girl 1: ok cuz girl 2 wants to go out with you.
me: she can ask for herself
________________
GIRL 2 COMES ON
________________

girl 2: hey afk are you busy saturday night?
me: YES I AM BuSY.
girl 2: um...girl 1 wants to go out with you.
me: ....i just said I was busy dammit...

BLAH BKAH BLAH

WTF IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! do they just like playin with me? they think I'm some sort of amusement? **** that! please help me let them know that im not a ****ing toy and they need to find a chump, cuz my time is valuable. ......man i swear ppl are crazy these days.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
that happened to me once. this girl and her friend i knew kept calling me late at night and annoying the hell outta me. i just told them to fuk off and hung up.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yea, well I can't really do that....cuz they're friends...who have a ****load of other friends including boyfriends....who can turn **** against me real fast...high school is a ****ing battleground man. And you can't just break off alliances, such as this one, in a split second.

Any other suggestions? TY for your input Tails.
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
one possibility is that they both like you.. and here's the possible scenario:

girl 1: do you like AFK?
girl 2: yea
girl 1: damn you.. me too!
girl 2: really?
girl 1: yeah.. but whatever.. lemme call him and ask him out for you!
girl 2: no!
girl: too late! *rings*

girl 1: Hey AFK you busy saturday night?
AFK: lemme check.....nah, doubt it, but ill be real busy in the morning till 3.
girl 1: ok cuz girl 2 wants to go out with you.
AFK: she can ask for herself

girl 2: OMG YOU *****! Gimme the phone!

girl 2: hey afk are you busy saturday night?
AFK: YES I AM BuSY.
girl 2: um...girl 1 wants to go out with you.
AFK: ....i just said I was busy dammit...


:D :D :D
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by deeloo
one possibility is that they both like you.. and here's the possible scenario:

girl 1: do you like AFK?
girl 2: yea
girl 1: damn you.. me too!
girl 2: really?
girl 1: yeah.. but whatever.. lemme call him and ask him out for you!
girl 2: no!
girl: too late! *rings*

girl 1: Hey AFK you busy saturday night?
AFK: lemme check.....nah, doubt it, but ill be real busy in the morning till 3.
girl 1: ok cuz girl 2 wants to go out with you.
AFK: she can ask for herself

girl 2: OMG YOU *****! Gimme the phone!

girl 2: hey afk are you busy saturday night?
AFK: YES I AM BuSY.
girl 2: um...girl 1 wants to go out with you.
AFK: ....i just said I was busy dammit...


:D :D :D
I'd love it to be that way deeloo, but they're like best friends...and they did this **** before. They just play games with me and I know it. What I need is a way to let them know to cut their crap. But (look 2 posts up) as I said, there are things to consider.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

unamean

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new york
dude why dont you take them both out and make them fight for your love:)



-mike
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Oh yea! Great idea....except they're kidding.....

They both have online journals and talk about the guys they like and they have names....different from mine....and they do stuff.....that I don't do.....

I know its a joke. I just told them that I'm a busy guy and I don't have time for their prank calls. Otherwise, if they do it again, I'm gonna be real bogus and be like, "uh huh...what? I can't hear you!!?? hello1?!?!? YOU'RE BREAKING UP I II I I CCNAANNANNN ACANNNT HHEEARHEAR YOOU U!!!" ::hangs up::

:)
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
I don't know about this situation but when two friends have liked me in the past they were more like cats when it came to me than two girls joking around. Maybe the girl #2, not the girl that actually called you, likes you. I wouldn't thinkt hey are calling you as a joke. If you don't show any affection to them they probably are serious about it. If you are all over them and call them they may lead you on for a joke but if you mind your own business and they come to you it seems to me there's some attraction.

You said you were only busy until 3, that means after 3 they could go out with you. Then you turn around and say that you're busy.

Maybe you could say you dont' think of them that way.
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
You should've been like:
"really? why don't you two come over my place saturday night and wrestle for my love"
in a ****ing + funny way.

They're both looking for ****s and giggles, that's why they're teasing you.
You should just play there game for a bit (playing C+F is never a bad thing), and if you get bored. Tell them you have to go and hang up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top