Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wtf is 'hmm maybe' and how u replie to it

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I texted this girl (she seems interested in me) to go running together. she replies: hmm maybe

it seems out of the convo that she really has doubts but how do u replie to it and what do you answer when she cancels an hour be4 going.

i asked her this way: going to run tommorow in the evening, wanna join?

she gave me the maybe once earlier 2 weeks ago and she cancelled that night, but lateley she seemed to open up way more to me

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this one girl on a night out, talked to her in text conversations were going good, but the next 2 weekends she has declined to meet up. I initiated the talking with her at the place, and then I went about my business and was minding my own business and she came up to me and started talking to me again. got her number, convo was good, but one more decline and I am out.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave her and see if she contacts you. If she doesn't then she wasn't worth bothering with. You've gave her, her option - the rest is upto her.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Hmm, maybe' followed by a cancellation is not a good sign.

I would stop flogging this horse before you do your dignity any more damage. I find one-itis more about repairing dignity than anything else.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean with ''assume the sale'' ? like if i assume shes gonna flake, ill flake before her?

i figured out to follow up adam's advice, dont contact her at all until she brings it up, if not delete number

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just write "k". If she really wants to meet up she will contact you. If she doesn't she won't. It's that simple.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hmmm, maybe" means put this bıtch on the back burner, her interest is not high.

Things that should get you excited for example are:

"Sure!"
"You got it, I'll be there!"
"Sounds good, see you then!"
"Can't wait!"

Other than that, go on your run and don't worry about it. Go ghost and see if she bothers contacting you. If not, the situation is clear.

Good luck.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
I would just write "k". If she really wants to meet up she will contact you. If she doesn't she won't. It's that simple.
This, or just don't even respond at all. If she wants to go running she'll contact you. You should just plan on going and if she texts you wanting to come with then great... if not, then whatever.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Spin plates.

Stop chasing lukewarm c*nts. Its a waste of time and energy. Your first priority is the women with high interest, followed by numbers you just got, followed by girls you f*cked in the past.

Lukewarm passive aggressive b!tches with low interest should be ignored until they step up and show significant interest. :up:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays anything less than a enthusiastic yes is an anticipation of a flake.

-I dont know

-I have to check if...

-I have to first talk with...

-Uhmm maybe

-And where we will go?

-And what we will do?

All those lines means very low to no chances of sex.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
what do you mean with ''assume the sale'' ? like if i assume shes gonna flake, ill flake before her?

i figured out to follow up adam's advice, dont contact her at all until she brings it up, if not delete number

She said maybe, assume/pretend she meant yes. But in all reality she meant no, and was waiting for you to ask again before she actually said no. So, instead of asking her again, only to get a no reply. Cancel on her before she has that opportunity to say no.

The hope in that one is that she'll realize her lame "maybe" response isn't going to cut it with you, so she'll wisen up for next time. :up:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were suposed to go in 25mins should i text her know 'im leaving at 8 c u at *loc!' didnt hear from her yet or nothing?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a rejection and I usually reply with "OK" or don't reply at all.

Then I make other plans. If the girl gets back to me, just say "oh you weren't sure so I made other plans". From that point on, she will never "maybe" you again.

If she doesn't contact you, time to move on.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
She said maybe, assume/pretend she meant yes. But in all reality she meant no, and was waiting for you to ask again before she actually said no. So, instead of asking her again, only to get a no reply. Cancel on her before she has that opportunity to say no.

The hope in that one is that she'll realize her lame "maybe" response isn't going to cut it with you, so she'll wisen up for next time. :up:
that's why i wouldn't even bother with that approach. it just gives false hope.

she said 'maybe'. that's an out and out 'no' to me. forget her.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you were just going running with your buddy. Go run. If she shows, great, if not, you were doing it anyway.

If I get a maybe on a date request. I usually reply "maybe??.....I dont deal in possibilities, only certainties, hit me up when you aren't so busy." I usually get a counter offer then, but I just keep on rolling. Ill take a no all day long over a maybe.

I am way to busy to spend one of my free nights waiting on a woman to figure out of I am her best option or not. Just move to the next one on the list that is a bit more interested.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You don't reply. Her lack of an answer is her answer.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There are two things a woman can say: Yes or no.

A maybe is a no. There is no middle ground. She's either in or out. She said no and rejected you. Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed.

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cumbah ... Its your call.You like her ,you maybe are willing to put the ball back in her court.A better method you cancel on her , to pull the rug out from under her.She ..maybe..umm will know for a next time.Deal only with certainties rather than possibilities.That's solid right there.Playerman sounds harsh in some posts , but his method of efficiency I would bank on it.If you have not yet subscribe to Rollos "The rational male" .Any woman that wants to **** you will go through hell or high water , crawl on barbed wire, etc etc.That's besides the point if they are ugly,fat, whatever. It is vital to maintain frame.You need not brother with playing a kinda chess game.If this chick got a text from Brad Pitt or Sharmar Moore she would reply with a ...wait for it ..ummm maybe?"Im no Brad Pitt or this and that , that's beside the paint
.When there is intrest , there is no ambiguity. Its harsh but anything less than yes is a rejection.I git it girls have been conditioned to play " hard to get" ....Pfffft.Fugghheetabout going by their terms go by yours.