Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF is going on in her head?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an upscale bar today, which was cool, there were a lot of girls. But i didn't talk to any. I said hi, met a few, but didn't game any of them. Although I didn't origenally plan to go to this bar, I left the place hating myself.

What i was most interested in that night was a girl i hooked up with a while ago. She was in town, so i called her up after we left the place and met at another bar. We went to her friends house and chilled for a bit. I took her to a room and started macking. But didn't have a condom.

I felt super lame for asking her for one. So she went and got one from her roommate. She hid it in her bra and I called her out on it. But she continued to say that there was no condom. And that she didn't want to have sex. Even though I got her completely naked. BTW she pulled the same bull**** last time too!

Then she asked me what number I was... how many girls i've been with... Why do they ask that? Anyway I told her enough and that was it. Then later she makes this comment of how i don't get laid or something. So i questioned her, what was that? Finally I'm pissed so I start getting dressed. Luckily i only knocked over a box of junk. Then she asks if I'm pissed. I don't say anything so she comes over and gives me the condom and says, "you can use it on someone else". I laugh, throw it at her. lol. And leave without saying anything.

I haven't been this heated for a long time. I came home and tried to go to sleep, but couldn't. There was so much tention in my arms, I felt like punching the walls or something. But I didn't. I couldn't go to sleep, so i went for a morning hike (which helped).

It's extremely frustrating because I thought my game was getting better. Forget about this girl, but i don't know what to do. You can imagin how ****ing pissed i am. All of these negative thoughts of flooding my head. It's like I want to just give up... ****!

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From a woman's perspective (I am sitting here wondering if you really don't get what happened REALLY?!) You didn't have your own condoms - you became the guy who doesn't have his s*** together in the most basic of ways. (you aren't prepared for sex - what else in your life are you not together for? - not necessarily that she is thinking of you longterm, but she still wants a guy who is together - even for cheap sex).

You were impatient to get wrapped and thinking only of yourself, so you became the selfish, unprepared guy.- if she had to leave to get a condom, then her roommate/friend now knows she is with a guy who is not together/prepared/safe - so now she has seen you through anothers eyes even more clearly.

And she is is not in the moment of wanting you anymore, cause she had to leave you to get the condom. And that you lost your temper/got mad instead of putting her at ease, you then moved into the realm of being perceived as an angry a**h*** who is unprepared, unsafe, selfish and can't control his reactions to stressful situations.

# of partners is also about safesex concerns at this point too. If it were a quality of man issue, rather than a safety issue, she would have not brought it up so late into being together/so close to the act - unless she was more together inside her own self, then she would have brought it while considering sex with you even casually - but at least she thought of it at some point - I guess.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dotcomwill said:
Why'd she go get a condom is she didnt wanna fvck? Sounds like she was testing you and you failed...lost your cool. better luck next time man.
Forget that. Yes I lost my cool. Unfortunately, I have too much pride and ended up throwing the condom at her. She pulled this **** last time too. After 2 hours of foreplay I just gave up. Only I kept my cool last time.

Last edited:

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady... Again, last time I had a condom... I could have easily run back to my car which was about a block away. Man, this is some BS. This wasn't all about me. She's the one who started the kissing in the first place! She's the one who went for my clothes first for a change! (BTW we've had sex once before)

As much as I don't want to admit it, I see what you're saying about the whole safety thing.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
From a woman's perspective (I am sitting here wondering if you really don't get what happened REALLY?!) You didn't have your own condoms - you became the guy who doesn't have his s*** together in the most basic of ways. (you aren't prepared for sex - what else in your life are you not together for? - not necessarily that she is thinking of you longterm, but she still wants a guy who is together - even for cheap sex).

You were impatient to get wrapped and thinking only of yourself, so you became the selfish, unprepared guy.- if she had to leave to get a condom, then her roommate/friend now knows she is with a guy who is not together/prepared/safe - so now she has seen you through anothers eyes even more clearly.

And she is is not in the moment of wanting you anymore, cause she had to leave you to get the condom. And that you lost your temper/got mad instead of putting her at ease, you then moved into the realm of being perceived as an angry a**h*** who is unprepared, unsafe, selfish and can't control his reactions to stressful situations.

# of partners is also about safesex concerns at this point too. If it were a quality of man issue, rather than a safety issue, she would have not brought it up so late into being together/so close to the act - unless she was more together inside her own self, then she would have brought it while considering sex with you even casually - but at least she thought of it at some point - I guess.
Agreed.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chancer said:
She pulled this **** last time too. After 2 hours of foreplay I just gave up. Only I kept my cool last time.
Why did you see her a 2nd time if she did that the first time?