Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Thats just stupid.... If a girl invites you to a wine&cheese party you dont fvcking do that. Etiquette is important.Originally posted by Knicknack
it's for the high class. just bring a 12-pack and some tostitos.
this happens at every kind of party, not just wine and cheese parties.Originally posted by 00Kevin
ok let me warn you all about what a wine & cheese party is really about.
My ex gf had these little get togethers with her friends and their boyfriends. It is basically a fake attempt at a high class social gathering where girls show off their AFC boyfriends and then talk behind everyone’s back at a later date.
Don't go unless you are prepared to show her off to your friends. If you do go every word you say will be discussed at a later date between them all. I found these gatherings to be totally fake. Everyone is thinking one thing but saying another. Oh and don’t forget some girls like to make a judgment calls on you by listening to their friend’s opinions of you. Most girls that do this are a little bit feminist and like to read stupid magazines. So make sure you are damn good with your social etiquette and don’t forget to give neg hits to all her friends. It is basically a bull**** event.
My girl friend dragged me to a few of these and then expected me do to the same with all my friends. I was like what they hell are you talking about? We don’t have wine and cheese parties. We drink beer and then talk about snatch. She couldn’t understand that I just wasn’t ready to let her meet my friends or my parents.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.