werdmaster
Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2003
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 0
I just cant stand it. Im way too nice. This is gonna sound gay but, im highly in touch with my emotional side. And it constantly interferes with getting a55. Of course ive read "Nice Guy vs. Jerk" wich basically told me that i mite as well become gay if i were to be nice.
Its just in my nature to be nice to people. I dont like seeing people in pain, I like to help people, and frankly being a jerk would be lying to myself.
At times I just feel like saying fvck being nice, and becoming a jerk. But, I just come back to being nice.
So how do I go about "de-fagitzing" myself?
Its just in my nature to be nice to people. I dont like seeing people in pain, I like to help people, and frankly being a jerk would be lying to myself.
At times I just feel like saying fvck being nice, and becoming a jerk. But, I just come back to being nice.
So how do I go about "de-fagitzing" myself?