wtf happend to tinder

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded tinder like 3 days ago. I have a nice DSLR camera and i took some nice pictures over the last few months. i got a nice main picture showing my body + face, im not super handsome but i think i look decent.

Back then in 2014-2015 i had some really average pics, some were even horrible. I had about 1 to 2 f*ck dates a month, i f*cked maybe about 10 to 15 girls in tinder. girls were maybe 6 to 8ish, i had tones of matches to choose from.

I did not expect much downloading the app again, but i have a busy schedule and like to have a date here and there just for the fun of it. anyway even with the very nice photos i got about 20 matches in 3 days... WTF? (BTW i dont have a bio, because i think its just stupid... nobody will read it)

almost all of them didn't reply at all (and my game is even better than its used to be), girls were good looking because i only swipe right on cute girls. one ugly chick wanted to f*ck, but thats it.

WTF happend to tinder?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up on pof, not for lack of dates or even lack of lays, but the women were all incredibly boring. I did really well on fetlife for a while, but eventually ran through everyone in my small town. Craigslist is the consistent performer for me. It's 100:1 guys to girls, but it's not that hard to be in the top 1% of guys, because most of them are so pathetic.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to Tinder is it became extremely mainstream.

Women get hundreds of matches and messages a day. They simply cannot reply to all of them. Many just use it for attention, for their ego, to boost their Instagram follower count, for free meals etc. Mostly for attention though.

It's still possible to get solid lays from it but it's certainly not as easy as it was 4 or 5 years ago.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is.. what is the best site to use now? Is it Match, pof, okcupid?? I realize Daygame/Nightgame is the best but for online which is the best at this current moment?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a few lays which was nice, but it's just full of flakes. Just not even worth the minimal effort, get out there and meet people.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well the problem is im about to be a doc. even now in med school i barely have time to sleep with my night job. i wish i had a normal office job, that would be much better for my social life.

I'll give it one more chance i guess.

LX12

Don Juan
Reaction score
What needs to happen is men need to get off OLD and stop validating these 5's or 6's who start to believe there 9's or 10's half the time you don't even know what your getting, these chicks are like magicians with their cameras. The in person direct approach is the way to go.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Problem is not the chicks seeking attention on tinder. It's you dudes not presenting enough high value where every chick cannot restrain herself from replying. Make sure your main pic is of you holding up your gators with a big multi-millionaire smile next to your yacht or else the onus is on you.

Remember it's NEVER a chicks fault. It's always your value and you not being try-hard enough.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is not the chicks seeking attention on tinder. It's you dudes not presenting enough high value where every chick cannot restrain herself from replying. Make sure your main pic is of you holding up your gators with a big multi-millionaire smile next to your yacht or else the onus is on you.

Remember it's NEVER a chicks fault. It's always your value and you not being try-hard enough.
So its my fault i dont have some gators and a yacht to photograph with? i dont buy it.
Sure i could invest more in my pictures, but there is a limit to what i will do just to get p*ssy on this app.

BTW most girls have the most horrible pictures you can imagine. they think they are "artistic", many girls have group pics or pics without face.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
So its my fault i dont have some gators and a yacht to photograph with? i dont buy it.
Sure i could invest more in my pictures, but there is a limit to what i will do just to get p*ssy on this app.

BTW most girls have the most horrible pictures you can imagine. they think they are "artistic", many girls have group pics or pics without face.
gators and your multi-millionaire bank account. you need to project the highest value a chest beater can dream up. go full cartoon network.

it supposedly works for posters on here

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is where I meet most of the women. January for example I met 15 different women. Its really not hard, I use the same openings for nearly every girl. I have a respectable job (i mentor teenage girls who have witnessed horrific things at local secondary school),fairly good looking mixed race guy, good body as I train 4-5 times a day, so I do get 3+ matches a day usually.

My bio is interesting but funny...for example I work with kids however in my hates, I state I hate kids LOL..Always works...

Once the women get a jist of what I do for a living they're usually putty in my hands. I then state I want to meet for a quick coffee/drink..a date is on the cards next day..

So many guys on there don't know how to talk to women or of course have one thing on their mind. Just need to be able to chat to women, make a few jokes and mention a casual drink.