Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF Did I go Wrong?

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this girl for the last 2 months or so, and very recently she's been very cold. We haven't hung out in the last two weeks, and have had very minimal contact.

She said she's very busy with school and work, and doesn't have much money right now. Understandable, but I mean, it costs nothing to come over and watch a DVD, have sex, etc. Seems fishy.

Prior to this she was all over me, inviting me to spend weeknights with her. I spent the last couple weekends up North with her and we had good times. We were intimate and enjoyed one another's company. No sex though. I've gotten close with her.

What's the deal? Has she lost ALL interest or what? I'm really confused about this because I wasn't clingy at all and we've always had fun in each other's company. Secondly, I think of myself as a pretty cool guy, that has a good sense of humor, and generally girls don't just lose interest...I'm not used to this at all.

The last time we talked, late last week, she said she's working 9 days in a row, and that she's busy. I basically told her that when she's not busy to call me, because I wouldn't be calling her. How's my play?

I really want to do something with her soon, but feel handcuffed because I told her to call me.

At what point do I just say "Fvck It" and call her up?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
So...you haven't seen her in two weeks. You're too strubborn to call her...because you think you're doing thie right thing.

Week three WILL come if you don't do anything....

Give her a damn ring.

Reaction score
So you had sex with her but now she says "No sex"? She is seeing another dude!!

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS - No, we have never had sex. Where in my post would you conclude that we have had sex?

Docs - I've tried a couple times to get together with her, and it hasn't happened. Interestingly, she invited me over one night a week and a half ago, but I declined because I was busy. I think this bugged her because she's made it a point to be "busy" all the time now.

I feel like if I'm the one who keeps calling it's going to alienate her and make me look clingy or something. I'm not really sure.

I don't want to play a "hard to get" game and see who can hold out on calling the other longest. That's stupid.

Reaction score
ok - no sex. Maybe she is just very busy and/or maybe there are other dudes jockeying for her time and you are but one of many. In any case, you did the right thing - do not call her - she knows you are interested so no need to keep calling her and being a pest!! She is not stupid - let her make the next move!

Women are never too busy for a man! So there may be others involved!

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I just sent a few texts regarding Salsa dancing lessons. Got a partner...

I'm sure things are fine, I'm just worrying about senseless ****.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Docs - I've tried a couple times to get together with her, and it hasn't happened. Interestingly, she invited me over one night a week and a half ago, but I declined because I was busy. I think this bugged her because she's made it a point to be "busy" all the time now.

I feel like if I'm the one who keeps calling it's going to alienate her and make me look clingy or something. I'm not really sure.

I don't want to play a "hard to get" game and see who can hold out on calling the other longest. That's stupid.
Then call her. It's only a hey, what's up.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure things are fine
I wouldn't be so sure. This is how girls break up with me. At some point, you have to take the hint and give up.

If you want to really make sure, the next time you talk, say, "so you're done with work in 9 days? How about we celebrate at . . . . "

I'm guessing she'll say, "well, um er that depends on a lot of things uhhh, call me back that day and we'll see." If she does this, or cancels on you, it's defininitely over.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could be right.

I talked to her today about joining me in some Salsa lessons, and she obliged. A good sign...