Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf, America!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think single-digit millionaires are still just strivers. You might as well be upper middle class. The billionaires of the world benefit by confusing people on little things, like billion versus million, when obviously there is a big difference. The larger the class of people that we define as "rich," the more genuinely unfair the class warfare argument becomes.

Still, everyone with income has to pay. That's been the law for 100 years. It makes sense, because if we had no government and a lawless land like Somalia, you probably never would have had the job or the business to make the money in the first place. Or even if you did, you would have still had to somehow pay whoever was in power - mafia, cartel, or Taliban.

The Republicans say government is evil. The democrats say capitalism is evil. The truth is that both are powered by human nature, which is inherently evil. There is no one right answer.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Say for example, we have a guy who's got over two mil in the bank. He started out with nothing but college loans. Now has a six digit salary. Worked his a$$ of for what he's got. Not to say the poor and sick should not get help, but here is my question:

Would you think this guy should have to pay even more in taxes to fund entitlements?
Depends on what kinds of entitlements. You mean giving corporations millions in tax refunds even though they pay no taxes? You mean giving corporations millions in loans to "upgrade infrastructure" which they give out as bonuses and do exactly nothing with the money?

Because those are entitlements as well and I would bet they cost far more than some low end welfare programs for the poor.

Bible_Belt said:
The Republicans say government is evil.
Well they pretty much run the government, so I think they know their stuff.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All money is inflated debt so in essence it is worthless...both rich, poor, and those in the middle use this false money...

..the only ones immune are those of the 13 related bloodlines.

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

What most Americans believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells the Illuminati that the programing is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved. While the thrust and content of the propaganda is decided at Tavistock, implementation of the propaganda is executed in the United States by well over 200 'think tanks' such as the Rand Corporation and the Brookings Institute which are overseen and directed by the top NWO mind control organization in the United States, the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people.
That doesn't make any sense. Their power derives from creating servitude among the people. More people to rule over means more debt, which means more riches for them.

Them wanting to vastly reduce the world's population is like a bunch of rich farmers forming a cartel so they could destroy their own crops.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
But what if it took it from a business making profits by using the infrastructure? It's chicken and egg as to which came first. For example, without the taking to build a highway system, there could be no trucking companies.
If there were some law of physics that made governments impossible, private businesses would find a way to transport their products around.

Most railroads were built by private corporations. Sure, they were helped out by crony capitalism, but without government, private companies usually find ways to sell stuff to people.

If it's profitable for them to build a road, or a bridge to do it, they'd do it.

This is hard to calculate, because any government expenditure to build a road or a bridge is grossly inflated.

There really is no chicken and egg. Whatever exists in the private sector, that's the top of the technology. Governments are never at the leading edge.

Do plenty of companies take advantage of the stuff built by governments funded by stolen money? Sure. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't exist otherwise.

Public schools are a great example. Plenty of companies benefit by getting pre-trained employees at the taxpayers expense.

But if schools were outlawed, then companies would simply set up their own screening and training programs. They wouldn't just disappear.

The only argument for any kind of government would be to set up some kind of court system to protect private property. Even the cops could be private, and would likely work for insurance companies protecting their investments.

As far as poor people, plenty of poor people were fed by private organizations, charities and churches before governments stepped in and started their welfare programs.

As far as unemployment? It wouldn't exist if it weren't for governments meddling in economics. Minimum wages and unions are the major cause of unemployment. Without them, anybody who wanted to work could. Sure, they might not make a lot to start, but the longer they worked and the more skills they developed, the more they'd be worth.

A democratic society is unsustainable. Governments get elected by promising things to certain people. In order to fulfill these promises, they distort the marketplace, which causes problems.

Then later generations have to deal with these problems, and are promised by the then politicians that they'll fix them if they are elected. This causes more problems, and the cycle continue until we reach a tipping point.

It's happened to every society since the agricultural revolution, and is happening to this one.

Businesses, trade, and commerce builds society, governments tear them down.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James warburg made this speech in 2/17/1950...James Paul Warburg (August 18, 1896 – June 3, 1969) was a German-born American banker. He was notably well known for being the financial adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt. His father was banker Paul Warburg, member of the Warburg family and "father" of the Federal Reserve system.

STATEMENT OF JAMES P. WARBURG OF GREENWICH, CONN.

I am James P. Warburg, of Greenwich, Conn., and am appearing as an individual.
I am aware, Mr. Chairman, of the exigencies of your crowded schedule and of the need to be brief, so as not to transgress upon your courtesy in granting me a hearing.
The past 15 years of my life have been devoted almost exclusively to studying the problem of world peace and, especially, the relation of the United States to these problems. These studies led me, 10 years ago, to the conclusion that the great question of our time is not whether or not one world can be achieved, but whether or not one world can be achieved by peaceful means.
We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Danger, I often agree with you and many other times I learn from what you write so Im curious to know which one is exactly your work field and age.

Tell me in private if you dont wanna share personal info here please.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger fine posts as usual

I would like to address one aspect of the rich vs poor argument that is rarely understood which might be of interest to you Danger as well as others

the sum total of the american public's income tax monies goes directly to foreign banks in order to pay down interest....but the money itself had no value to begin with...it was created out of nothing

entitlements are more than covered through sales, gasoline taxes etc...income tax (illegal in the constitution by the way still) goes to pay debt.

fiat monies

paper created from thin air.

there is a huge ocean of fraud that underlies our financial system and that is the very currency itself is an artifice where the banks are the money printers lending it out for real labor in return.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Glad to hear I am helping you WhoDares.

I work in Finance/IT and I turn 38 later this year. I worked 3 jobs and put myself through college throughout my late-teens and all of my 20's. I was one of the very few who....

• Drove a $hit car.
  • Saved every penny I could for college and my IRA.
  • Spent most of my free time studying other stuff, such as finance and investing.
  • Did not go out and drink or smoke weed every night. I quit both right before I turned 20.

I grew up in a trailer park, one of four siblings, both parents were Democrats who felt all rich screwed people to get that way. To their credit, they worked very hard, but knew nothing about money management. Both of my parents got GED's, my mother worked in a factory and my father worked in construction. In the winter, when there was no construction, he would fish every day in the winter for extra cash and sometimes to feed us. There were times when they went to bed hungry just so my brothers and I could eat.

Out of the four of us brothers, only one is not doing well. Ironically, he is the smartest of us. But he is lazy. He collects food stamps and works as little as he can get away with. The other three of us work hard, one is a teacher who raises three kids and takes care of his wife....all on one salary. The last is in the military and is the epitome of "white knight".

I know people get mad at my viewpoints regarding the economy and rich versus poor, but I have seen it all. I grew up in poverty, was surrounded by poverty, had a few rich friends among all of the poor ones.

The only difference between my parents and I, is that I studied even when I got home. I tried to understand money and they chose to watch Cheers, Mash, Knight Rider, whatever tv show was on at night. I get home at 5pm and work til 8 or 9 before going to bed. My friends who don't do well? They "work for the man" and then go home, crack beers, and do nothing.

There simply cannot be two different kinds of people like that, both with the same outcome in life. I find it deplorable at how many people think it's ok to "enslave" the people who work so hard to better their lives for the benefit of those who do not. What is probably the most grevious of errors is the guilt that these hard workers allow to be placed on themselves. I find it very analagous to the men who allow women to run their lives and destroy their self-respect.

People should be proud to work hard, make money, and not let people tell them how to run their lives. Unfortunately reality is so far removed from this, that sites like sosuave or viewpoints like mine regarding rich/poor are met with shock and derision.

One of the most common names that people call me selfish. I ask, "What is more selfish, keeping what you have earned? Or taking what you have not?"
Thanks for the clarification, you're helpful as usual its just a pity that most people dont even bother to read such right concepts before ignoring or shaming them.

Awfully "selfish" is the most used word to describe someone who does his best interest instead of bowing down to social pressure when he is asked to do/give something which he rightfully worked for.

Its not different than "greedy" used on people aiming high or "obsesses" used on people who give whatever they have to reach their goal.

Gave you rep recently otherwise I would again, keep going man wish there were more people like you in the school system.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's another trillion or so between friends, eh? It's a sweet deal to be given taxpayer money interest-free to then loan out to the taxpayers at interest, but it's even sweeter when you can stick the loss on the bad loans back to the tax payers. Brilliant!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/14/b...ond-buying-to-spur-growth.html?pagewanted=all

Fed Announces New Round of Bond Buying to Spur Growth

By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM
September 13, 2012

The Fed said that it would add $23 billion of mortgage bonds to its portfolio by the end of September and then announce its plans for October as part of a new process that aims to prioritize the Fed’s economic objectives.

... The scale of the new effort is significantly smaller than the Fed’s previous rounds of asset purchases. The Fed purchased about $100 billion in securities each month during those campaigns. It said Thursday that it would target a rate of about $40 billion a month during the current campaign, although unlike those earlier efforts, the volume is now subject to adjustment.

The new purchases will mark the first time in more than two years that the Fed has expanded its holdings of mortgage bonds. That decision reflects the Fed’s view that the housing market still needs help, and that lower rates on mortgage loans could provide significant benefits for the broader economy.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Depends on what kinds of entitlements. You mean giving corporations millions in tax refunds even though they pay no taxes? You mean giving corporations millions in loans to "upgrade infrastructure" which they give out as bonuses and do exactly nothing with the money?

Because those are entitlements as well and I would bet they cost far more than some low end welfare programs for the poor.

Well they pretty much run the government, so I think they know their stuff.
Granted the fed goverment needs to be funded, but as Danger said, "when you tax something, you create less of it." That goes for corporations as well. Corporations create jobs and even more of them proportionately with their profitablity.

Take for example that a major corporation is considering an office or plant in your hometown. Your state wishes to give them tax breaks to entice them into doing so as they will employ 500 people. Entitlement? You be the judge. My guess as you might imagine is that the state is trying to expand their tax base, stimulate business and otherwise improve the local economy.

Oh, and here's one for you. Enjoy the read. Drinks are on me.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/jack-daniels-faces-more-taxes-from-cash-strapped-hometown-in-tennessee/

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Take for example that a major corporation is considering an office or plant in your hometown. Your state wishes to give them tax breaks to entice them into doing so as they will employ 500 people. Entitlement? You be the judge. My guess as you might imagine is that the state is trying to expand their tax base, stimulate business and otherwise improve the local economy.

Oh, and here's one for you. Enjoy the read. Drinks are on me.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/jack-daniels-faces-more-taxes-from-cash-strapped-hometown-in-tennessee/
6String have you watched a documentary called The Corporation?