"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

WTF!!! AFC's bagging lots of women?!?!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
Whatsup everyone, just woke up and it's 2 am in the mornin here... So don't mind me if I make any grammatical errors.

Now this is my biggest problem with this website. I read people here doind everything by the rules and gets girls. But the people I see at school and everywhere act AFC to get girls and guess what for them it seems to work. Even for my first oneitis that was the closest time I came to puss ever. Whenever I tried being confident or had a real confident day it would seem I would offend some-alot of the girls I interact with without trying.

Example: I know this one kid he's an afc the typical afc. But he gets so much poon that it don't make any sense. You ever listen to R & B singers whenever they are singer about that special women. That's how he act around them and thats his mindset he told me.

Another: I know another guy he a fug mofo semi-afc and he always have girls waiting for him at every corner.

The only thing the got going for them is confidence in their afc ways.

You know what I believe it's all word of mouth and popularity. If 1 girl likes you then her friend will like you then her friends friend will like you see where I am going at with this. That seems to be the only way I got a girl to like me thru her friend and I never do it on purpose.

Have anyone ever noticed this going on???? You try your djing and you see afc's going farther & quicker than you. I have a choice my so called happiness in my independance from women=no poon or my submission to women=poon. the second doesn't really sound so bad in this situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
let me guess - you are in high school?
 

\m/

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
read the high school bible... it states that high school girls really dont know what they want... their just horny and curious.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
The one thing I learned is - go get your feet wet.

Most of the stuff discussed here can't be aplied to high school

How are you gonna play mystery when u see her everyday in your class? Tough luck not talk'N to her for a week.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top