"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Wrong to Do as a Don Juan?

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Me and a friend went to a girl's house that just happened to be both of our ex girlfriend's.

We fooled around and she ended up giving us handjobs and all.

I'm thinking about going back to her house alone next week and possibly making out....fondling.....and even oral sex with this girl. Is this a No No as a DJ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
???

Who gives a sh1t? Go ahead and bust a nut. ;)
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
You and your friend btoh got handjobs from the same girl? in one day?
what what what?
lol..i wouldn't. but *****s are below me.
enjoy.
 

Franko

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
HAHA thats great man, that sounds like what my buddy and I did in the back of my car the other day, cept there were 2 of them, I got both of them first then he got both!

But a lil bit of caution if you want to possibly hook up with another girl they know.... bbaaaddd idea you wont get **** cause your gonna get labeled. But personally I went and got sucked off again 2 more times before I called it quits.

So basicly my answer to your question is if she gives good head for it, just make sure she understands your not interested in another relationship so she doesn't get 'hurt' afterwards. For sure try not to hurt girls, that old saying your mom used to tell you "Don't burn bridges" applies here and she didn't even know she was giving you advice about gettin head.
 
Top