Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wrong to Do as a Don Juan?

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and a friend went to a girl's house that just happened to be both of our ex girlfriend's.

We fooled around and she ended up giving us handjobs and all.

I'm thinking about going back to her house alone next week and possibly making out....fondling.....and even oral sex with this girl. Is this a No No as a DJ?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???

Who gives a sh1t? Go ahead and bust a nut. ;)

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and your friend btoh got handjobs from the same girl? in one day?
what what what?
lol..i wouldn't. but *****s are below me.
enjoy.

Franko

Reaction score
HAHA thats great man, that sounds like what my buddy and I did in the back of my car the other day, cept there were 2 of them, I got both of them first then he got both!

But a lil bit of caution if you want to possibly hook up with another girl they know.... bbaaaddd idea you wont get **** cause your gonna get labeled. But personally I went and got sucked off again 2 more times before I called it quits.

So basicly my answer to your question is if she gives good head for it, just make sure she understands your not interested in another relationship so she doesn't get 'hurt' afterwards. For sure try not to hurt girls, that old saying your mom used to tell you "Don't burn bridges" applies here and she didn't even know she was giving you advice about gettin head.