“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Writing Tips

Conscious

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
Hey all... I'm the editor of my school's newspaper and well, I've had a sort of writer's block for the last few days. It seems I'm burnt out with writing.

I don't know how many of you guys write on a regular basis, but what do you do to break your blocks? What do you do when you're out of ideas?

Thanks all.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Maybe you should take a couple days off. When I run out of ideas I just take a walk or something and usually when I'm out I see something unusal and write about that. Since you're with your school maybe try watching the news more or hook up with friends and see if they have any interesting ideas.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Just start writing. ANYTHING. Even if it is absolute garbage, oftentimes when I do that I think of something better.

My AIM name is gflash4001 and MSN is [email protected] if you'd like to chat with a fellow writer.

-Dan
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Read and then read some more - expand your mind!! Become a recipient and not the communicator!!
 
Top