Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wreckless's Approach Journal (From Dud to Stud)

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Day Of My Life!!! Read Up

ok guys, i have the day of my life at school today. I was a different person much improved.

First situation. This girl in my class i previously talked with. I built decent rapport with her. I asked open ended questions...Then after time was up. I was like "Hey im going to this basketball game at school, you should come".....Then her response "well im married, so i dont really do those things"

I didn't care so I just kept the convo going to show that it didn't bother me.

2nd girl. I approached in the cafeteria. I recognized her from the dance team.
I was like "hey are you the dance team.
Her:yes
Me:I knew I recognized you..
Her:yea it is really fun
Me: so you guys like learning new routines?
Her:yea we practice quite often
Me:well hey I would like to meet some other girls on the team
Her:yea u can come out for our practice or talk with us at the game
Me:cool I'll do that, I'm Wreckless by the way
Her:eek:h Hi I'm xxxxxxxxxxx
Me;well nice to meet you, i'll cya around

The convo lasted for a while. I asked open ended questions. I actually don't remember everythign I said. That was opening and ending but the convo lasted for a decent while. I didn't number close b/c I didn't build enough rapport but I'm getting there.

Next approach. Girl walking around campus.

Me:: Hey have you been to the restaurant on campus.
Her: No, im new here
Me:eek:h where are you from?
Her: Georgia
Me: oh cool i know a friend from Georgie and I vacationed there once. (relating something to her good stuff forme)
Me: so whats ur major
Her:nursing
Me:so what made you decide to become a nurse
Her: blah blah blah
Me: wow thats great u should come out to the b-ball games sometime it's fun
her:well i live kinda far away so i dont really get involved much.
Her:i have to get going to class
Me:eek:k cool, I'm wreckless by the way
Her:I'm xxxxxxxxxx
Me:well nice meeting you.
Her: u2

That was it, once again I didn't get to talk with her for a long time but it was great practice approach. I'm getting to the number close but i want to build rapportand get some IOI's.

Overall it was good, the married girl sucked though b ut she was nice and I thought she was giving me signals guess not...or MAYBE SHE WAS :yes: ....

I met some cool dudes that I can be friends with by being very social and friendly. Gotta have your bros u know. I'm getting there.

So what a great day, a major step for me. I'm going to continue and eventually I will get a date.

Also, in my convos I was smiling and making some jokes whenever I could so it made things light and fun.

TheRock

Don Juan
Reaction score
a little help

It is good that you are approaching . But your conversation seems a little boring . Try throwing in a compliment about something she is wearing . This I believe will increase her attraction for you .

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see you're on the right track man! The game is a little different in college but at times it can be easier. Always make sure to look at their left hand ring finger before anything else. Haha I've had that problem a couple of times.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
New Approaches

ok this is from Wednesday Night and Today...

I went to my schools b-ball game and after the game I approached 2 girls on the dance team. Really hot...

Anyway. the convo went really well. This was probably my best approach ever. I was confident, funny, and I said what I wanted to without worrying about anything.

Me: excuse me are you both on the dance team?

Them:yes we are

Me: oh cool, you guys were really good out there

them:thanks

Me:so which one of you guys has the best moves?

Them: *Smirk* well we dont like to brag or anything we all have good moves

Me: Yeah I noticed that, u were great out there

Me: (in a ****y way) you know I have a few good moves i could show you guys if you want me to dance with you guys...

Them:*laughs*

Me: so where do you all hang out

Them: oh we go to bars and chill there

Me: awesome, yea I like doing that too..

Me:I'm wreckless by the way...

Them:I'm xxxxxxxx, Im xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me: nice to meet you all

Me: I'm planning on coming out to the game this weekend, i'll catch you guys then

Them: that sounds good, yea you can come up and talk to us during halftime or after the game

Me: great, i'll do that

Me: bye, nice meeting you

It worked out well, I plan on getting numbers at the game and trying to hang out....

Today

I talked to this girl in my class.... she wasn't hot but I did it was practice

Me: so when is the next test"

Her: oh its blah blah blah

Me: yea are professor is pretty cool you know, he didn't single out the only person who turned in the project way early

Her: yea i noticed that, did he say it in a sarcastic way?

Me: yea he was all sarcastic and didn't want to embarrass the person

that was the end of it pretty much...her friend came and she started talking with her friend....I could have said more but I wasn't interested, but I'm glad I started up a convo good practice..

Last of the day was approaching this girl who I knew from a previous...She still has this same b/f...I actually talked to her for a long time, she was incredibly nice....But she lives far away and she has a b/f so its all good, shes friend material, just like the married girl, I'm kinda friends with now, I actually didn't sit near her today, because I'm gaming other chicks...

That was it, I didn't number close but I'm working towards it and I will do it really soon this weekend for example with this hot dance girls.

I am feeling good right now, I'm doing a complete 180.:rockon:

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this was a good day.

I was sitting in my class, and out of nowhere before class starts this really HB9.5 sits right next to me. She could have sat anywhere and she sat next to me so I was thinking hmmm interesting.

So I was about to talk to her but before I could she started talking to me. So we got in a good convo...we talked about the class yada yada yada....So then I say something like
Side Note*Good eye contact all the time, she was like really engaged and I was holding eye contact but I didn't face completely towards yet b/c she didn't earn it.
Me:Hey this test im studying for is going to be really tough

Her: well I have some study guides....blah blah

Her: whats your number, I'll call you

Me:eek:k great *gives number*

She actually called me right there so I got her number and I know its not BS.....

Then we continued talking for a little bit after that and I walked with her outside and it ended there.....

The only thing is I saw this ring on her ring finger but I honestly don't think shes married because it isn't a diamond and she wasn't wearing a wedding band. it's just a coincidence. I ran into a girl who was married and I found that out after I asked her out... But I'm pretty sure this one isn't married.

She even made clear that she was studying with a "friend" this weekend for a test. Some dude...But she made it clear it was just a friend, it's hard to explain but I just have a feeling...

Anyway I plan on calling her in a few days to set something up for the following weekend.

Thoughts???

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I approach this set of 2 girls sitting eating lunch.

I ask an opinion opener...

We get in a convo and surely enough 1 of the girls was a girl i approach a few weeks back and said she had a b/f. This girl really turned out to be a *****, i mean someone should give her a good rogering just to change her attitude....Anyway I got in a convo about my opener and the OTHER girl wouldn't shut up, she kept talking and talking.. I was able to say some things but the girl would just NOT shut up.....

So then when she ran out of crap to say she was like "oh well nice talking to you"....Then I just got out of there, bunch of crazy *****es lol....

I felt good after doing it b/c this week I was slacking a bit....oh well I'm going to pursue that hot girl who approached me in class the other day...And I'm going to continue approaching...

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I approach this set of 2 girls sitting eating lunch.
See dude, it isn't so scary in the cafeteria now is it? ;-)

ask an opinion opener...
Which opinion opener did u use?

So then when she ran out of crap to say she was like "oh well nice talking to you"....Then I just got out of there, bunch of crazy *****es lol....

Hahahaha....yea...its cool when girls are the ones who are talking but when u can't get a word in is the flaw of having girls doing 100% of the talking.

I felt good after doing it b/c this week I was slacking a bit....oh well I'm going to pursue that hot girl who approached me in class the other day...And I'm going to continue approaching...
Good Luck with her man. I've been slacking too, but we'll pull through.

AckeDman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Wreckless... Im impressed with how u manage to realise that a bad aproach isnt a waste of time but experience.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big day for me guys. The girl in my class that i met the other week. I called her last weekend she didn't answer. I didn't leave a message. I called her out on it and she said she was sorry but she was really busy blah blah blah....So I was thinking damn she is going to be a flake or whatever.

Anyway, I just acted like disinterested a little bit and she starting talking to me and bring up conversation topics. i didn't even start talking to her when she sat down. 1 seat away from me. She started, I think this was good to show that I'm unreactive and non-needy....

Anyway, I was going to ask her out for this weekend BUT she told me in our convo she is going out of town with some friends which is legit.... This was before I asked her to do something...

So anyway, she was holding good eye contact and being flirty too. she wasn't like all casual like she would be with a friend...She was talking to me in a flirty way in my opinion....Like in her head she was saying "oh ask me out please"...thats the impression I got...

She IS NOT married, that was nonsense...She had no ring on this time....

And based on how she acted, she is single and is interested in me...That is what I'm assuming...

So anyway, my only chance to do something with her before she leaves is tomorrow and to work on an assignment together...I asked her in a really chill flirty way... I was like "well u know, how bout we work together on this assignment, we'll make a good team..." blah blah and immediately she seemed happy that I asked her, I just had a feeling about it....hell I could be completely wrong and she may not be interested...But my gut feeling is that she is....

I am approaching it like she is interested and I'm going to pimp it....

She introduced me to her sister and some dude thats a friend....And I was very cordial and made a good impression....

So anyway, tomorrow after we are done working together, I plan on asking her out to go out on an action date the following weekend and I'll see how it goes....I really hope it works out for once you know...Just NO BULL**** and me and her going out...

So we'll see, I'll update tomorrow after I ask her...

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome news dude, mark me impressed. See bud? Thinks will be working out for you...looks like the being disinterested really did work! U'll get that date(I guess u can count the study session as one, ONCE she knows ur intentions) U've given me good inspiration to continue this as well.
What does tomorrow await?

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an update about that girl in my class. I finally asked her out but in a group setting b/c her sister was there and I didn't want any **** blocking. She has a busy schedule but it seemed like she was interested. This was the good news. The BAD news occurred shortly after. We were talking about her trip she just got back from on the weekend. So I was like "Did you and your sister have a good time"...Then she was like "oh my sister didn't come, I went with my FIANCEE. Then I was like in my head "u gotta be ****ting me"... I mean this is the second girl in a month who was married/engaged. She wasn't wearing a ring though. The first time I met her she was but the past couple times she wasn't. But this came randomly, I didn't ask her out so I would assume shes telling the truth plus her sister was there...

Anyway, I'm going to confirm it somehow but anyway I'm still going to be friends with her because she seems cool plus I'll "use" her to find out if she has any hot girlfriends to introduce me to...I may as well got nothing to lose.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No fvckin way she's engaged. Damn man, i guess its true what they say...the best girls tend to be the ones already taken.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fellows, I know it's been a long time. But I've been reflecting on my life for a while and I'm in the process of making changes. Since my latest post, I've sunk back into my usual crap but I'm finally making adjustments to become the person I KNOW I can be.

I got a great job where I'm around hot girls all the time. My short terms goal are to become fun, outgoing,friendly, social, and able to joke around. Also, to not take stuff so seriously and personally. I want to give off a vibe of high value when I'm talking to girls and not just ask logical questions which I've always done. Sure this won't happen overnight but it is a process. I'm talking to alot of girls at work and things are going well.

I actually asked this one girl out from work and she said yes. It's not an official date or anything but it's a party. She was being really flirty with me and talkative. I got good vibes. She is only here for the summer but it's all good. I'm going to work it. Sure she may flake but I don't care. It's her problem not mine. A guy of high value doesn't get worked up about 1 girl.

I'm not even getting excited about it because of the flake potential. Plus there are plenty of hot girls around so it's all good.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that I'm still in the learning process with all the techniques. The first one I really built rapport well with her I THINK. We were flirting alot at work and she was laughing. I definitely talked to her for several days then I invited her to go to this party with me. She said yes initially then the day of all of a sudden she realizes she has to spend time with her sister before she goes to camp...

Needless to say NEXT, I still talked to her though to show that it didn't bother me.

2nd girl- This one I didn't build enough rapport with...She is one of those hot girls that is a major airhead. Very hard to talk with an intelligent conversation. Anyway, I asked her out to this club, initially she said yes, then the last second when I was asking for her number, she said she has to babysit her sisters....NEXT

3rd Girl-This was definitely my best one. I was ****y/funny. I actually used a VERY GOOD NEG on her....She put this belt around her neck to see what it was (blonde moment). So I was like "what is that a dog collar"...She was like "oh thats nice" and laughed.

That moment I was completely myself, I just said it without holding back. Then the rest of the day, she was sort of playful touching, like trying to push me away, and I got a little kino on her...

Anyway, I asked her to this club, and we even exchanged numbers, then i get a text from her saying she cut her finger and she had to go to the hospital...I mean WTF is this..

I keep getting bull****ted, well maybe this is true but still, I just want to get an actual date already, have some fun...

I'm going to give this one another chance based on the possibility that there was a freak accident like that, at least she texted me, but how could she text if she hurt her finger? I'll give her 1 more chance.

Seriously, I thought this one was going so well because of the playfulness we had...

Comments welcome please. At least I'm trying, but I will start cold approaches as well.