Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wrapped around my finger...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this one chick right where I want her...wrapped around my finger. She's constantly telling me how much I mean to her, she loves me, how she's never felt this strongly about someone before, and just is always hugging and hanging on me. I know she might seem kind of clingy, but I kind of like high interest signs in a girl. Only problem is that her mom doesn't let her have a boyfriend. Any way to get around this?

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one way to work this that I can see: get in good with the parents. It's hard, and it'll suck, but if you want to date this girl, you're gonna have to bite the bullet and do it.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to her house for dinner, and make a really good impression. Act very polite, and fake your whole way through it, saying only positive things about your life. Don't lie about anything they could find out otherwise, but amplify even the small things so they sound enormous.

If something really great happened to you years ago, you can say, "Just a brief while back..." as if it was yesterday..

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charm
Go to her house for dinner, and make a really good impression. Act very polite, and fake your whole way through it, saying only positive things about your life. Don't lie about anything they could find out otherwise, but amplify even the small things so they sound enormous.

If something really great happened to you years ago, you can say, "Just a brief while back..." as if it was yesterday..
you make it sound like you're having dinner to show off to the parents.

no no .:mad:

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her mom your just into her daughter "for the bang."

Works everytime...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
Tell her mom your just into her daughter "for the bang."

Works everytime...
Ah, the "bang." Also known as the sound her fathers gun makes when he finds you "plowing" his little princess...