Wowww what a major FAIL!

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't have gave a ****. I would've kicked her out but I know her. So I started apologizing & before she left my room she once again stated.... "you have NO game"

O & 1 more thing, she told me that theres certain girl you can **** easily & then theres girls like her who you have to respect.
SO WHY IS THIS ***** IN MY ROOM WITH MY **** OUT WHILE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?

I'm starting to think that game means waiting for the girl to tell you lets **** instead of you making a move.

Whatttttttttt a f#$@in ending! pun intended! brb i'm going to go text her an apology

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you troll after 758 posts. It can't be for the lulz, because no way this post is funny and the replies will not be funny either.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtfff is a troll, dude half these guys are always telling you to go hard & stop being a pu%$y so I decided to not be a pu$#y & if anything she led this on

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
& I just texted her & she told me that she still likes me but that shes just mad i put her in the same category as the rest of these girls quote unquote, i'd enjoy some constructive criticism on the matter

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
text her an apology for what? ****kkk that.

she knows you as a friend too don't she? and she's telling you all kinda ****, and you take it because she's your friend?

you shoulda kicked her ass out.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a REACTIVE pu$$y.... she is in control, you care too much about sh!t, you need to be more unreactive

that is why you are soo angry about this, if you were unreactive you wouldnt be bothered by it

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
the difference between success and failure is reactiveness. Will you react to whatever she says or does, or will you go your own path and 'allow' her to follow?

Okay, easier said then done, I know, but isntead of just saying 'youre a reactive *****' and just leaving it at that, here's what I suggest you can do to improve your chances next time:

- Women want a leader, wether they want to admit it or not. Any girl that says otherwise is just gauging your reaction to see if you're the real deal. Leadership should be subtle at first before leading to the big favors. Just remember, SMALL LEADS TO BIG. Start with small leads like 'have a seat' 'come on up' 'lets go over there' and before saying the suggestion, gesture it in your body language. Eventually, these small leads stack up to the point where she's comfortable with your larger suggestions 'come up to my room' 'come on my bed' etc.

- On the note of her gauging her reaction, your reaction should be NONE. Unshakability is a key attribute every man should have, but very few men do. If you wanna test this out, just put yourself in situations where you have to chose to react, or to 'proact'...see what you do more often, and if you think there needs to be a change, then be proactive and change it.

- Remember that women's feelings change minute to minute, and there are MANY times where they eat their own words, but never want to admit it. A friend of mine actually made a video based on this, where he followed and documented the facebook posts of a perticular hot girl on his friends list, then noted the reactions the guys gave. If you're curious:
http://www.247attractiveman.com/free-video/

Anyway, don't let the girls moment by moment reactions shake you. Instead, look at the big picture, your grand game plan, and have the balls to stick to it.

The winners in life are like the winners in chess: They think at least 3 moves ahead. Not many people do, which is why not many people play chess - Unknown

Hope these tips helped you out. Best of luck and keep on, keepin on.
-Spartz

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartan Ty veryyy much your response was exactly what I was looking for.