Wow

Garamin

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW,have i had some fun over the past week.This will probly be more FR then question,but its some crazy stuff.

Last week,i started hangin out with this HB8,and we had a bunch of fun.Got her MSN, and phone # scince i am eather home all the time,or gone for days at a time.We started talkin on-line 2 days ago,and we have talked about almost everything out there.Last night we talked about my mornin wood,and what i dream about/what she dreams about.The day before we were talkin before i took a shower,and after i took one,and she has tried to invite herself over to help me dress,find boxers,ect.ect. I have talked to her while i was baked,and we talked about what its like to smoke up and all that.then she told me she wants to try it soon.This girl given me all kinds of test in the past week,and i have passed all of them.

My Problem is that she is giving me all the right come over and F*** me signs,but her parents are kinda agenst us dating/hangin outbecuse of the rep i have around town.Most adults think i am a crazy big white boy,that likes to work hard and party hard.her parents see me as a crazy big white boy that loves to drink to much and cause havoc,even though i havent done to much of that.

My question is what are some ways to get in the parents good books,so i can get into the hottie's cute pants?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dodge the parents, get her to find a way out of her house and into yours.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend your dog just died. They'll feel sorry for you and won't give you a hard time.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls don't want their parents interfering in their lives. She'll do what she wants to do.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Pretend your dog just died. They'll feel sorry for you and won't give you a hard time.
haha! thats a good one! yep!