Wow..women are so fickle...

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was online today and for old fu*ks sake I said hi to my ex..just to see what was up with her..she had contacted me like 5 times and I never responded back. Im glad....
After some basic chit chat..how are..how are you doing..bullsh*t like that...she told me that she had a new bf..Im like great..
Funny thing is that I already knew that..I was looking at her aim profile and she siad she's madly in love with this new guy who she met a month after breaking up with me.
So now in like one month since her break up...she has found a new man...no surprise..but she says she loves him even more than me...she told me that they already planned out their wedding..that they plan to get married at the end of senior yr of college..Im almost laughing here...when she told me that.

She then goes to tell me that she cared for me but she never loved me to the degree as the other men in her life..she tells me that the three men who she has full blown loved in her life where her first bf..then maybe this other guy who was her fourth or fifth bf and then this one guy after me...and she loves him in all of one month...She said "trust me when I tell you..I loved them diffrently than you...meaning I didnt love you as much or the same way." During our realtionship she made it known to me that she loved me like hell her words where spot on..her actions used to upset me at time though..she even talked about getting married to me and I told her "hey you told me too that you would marry me tooo" "She said yeah I thought about it..I was for a while untill you changed"
Well honestly if this girl can fall in love so fast...do i care? Does it mean anything?

She told me that when she met me that she was only looking to mess around and only after she wanted a relationship...and she said that her new bf..she hasnt been in love with anyone as much as this new guy...she told me "You just know that this is the one....right from the first kiss." She told me that this guy..even before they where dating...that he was nice for example my ex was having a bad day and she was upset and when he heard that he then drove from manhattan to see her to make sure she was okay. I mean wow who does that? "She said its all the little things I do for him too and he does for me too" I told her thats what my complaint was most of the time that she never did any of the small things but I admit that I was insecure and the reason why I was upset most of the time was bcuz of Insecurity. I admit it. She tells me she loves him so much that sometimes she drives over to his work place without telling him just to see him smile.

I mean out of all the mess.. I dont know..I dont know if this guy is any better than me or not..bcuz this girl was my first Im having a hard time letting go of my feelings for her..I really want to be rid of her when I dont even think about her.

There some dought in my head...is this guy better than me?
-my ex makes him sound like it and she seems to be in love with him alot..she says alot of nice things just like she said them to me. But I dont get how you can be in love so fast..maybe im mistaken but I think her sense of love is wrong...she says there are diffrent degress of love and that I wasnt as high of a degree as this new guy was..saying that she didnt love me as much as this new guy..who she has only known for one month and dating two weeks. wow.

She doesnt have a father divorced early...maybe she needs constant male attention..who knows.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sort of the same situation about a year and a half ago. I dated this girl and just a few things she did just turned me off so I ended it. She was crying I was so into you and it sucks you are not into me blah blah blah. Well not one month later I talked to her for old times sake and she already had a bf. She told me a few things that made me laugh what he was doing, but to her she thought the world of him. At week 1, he made a reference to label them bf/gf. At week 2, he brought a friend over and tiled the floor in the laundry room for free when she told him he didn't need to do it. Somewhere in there he took her to dinner for $200 (I told her that was a waste of money to do something like that). She was caught up in a whirlwind. Obviously the storm subsided, because I ran into her about 3-4 months later and she told me they broke up badly and he was an a-hole.

Women like to have big swings of emotions. It is their legal drug. I am thinking she is more addicted to the emotions than the guy.

The moral of the story is probably counter-intuitively, he is worse than you. The bar is set really high with this guy. It just sounds like he is doing things to manipulate her to like him. These socially programmed fairy tales will come to an end as they will not last. There is a big back door tension in this relationship. I predict this one will end very badly.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl tells an AFC to jump, he asks "How high?"

When a girl tells a DJ to jump, he gives her the finger. And then he fingers her. Whatever.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know

Maybe its the fact that this dude drives motercycles and fixes street racers and drives one too. lol I dont even have a car.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably does have the "cool" factor with the bikes and street cars, but I KNOW that women will say great things about any "new" guy they like until things cool off or don't work out. Then he gets the same label as most other guys. Women can change their opinions drastically in very short periods of time because their emotions are fluctuate.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about it. Delete her from your IM and block her.

There, end of story.

This guy is just better at pushing HER buttons.... he's no better than you. Get that idea out of your head.

Heh I've been in touch with my last gf, recently. I was in love with this girl but things comepletely fell apart so i broke it off and walked away. Everything that was wrong was her fault and it really hurt to breakup with someone that i was still feeling strongly for.

Well after months of very little (basically none) contact, she starts messaging me out of the blue. We got into some really long discussions about us, and for a bit i thought maybe she had come around and wanted to patch things up. This chick, for me, is my match... she was perfect for me in every way (the good with the bad) I loved her unconditionally, pretty much.

Turns out that she was just wondering how I was doing and wanted to know if i hated her!!!??????

lol

So all this time it was nothing more than her ego not liking the fact that I might hate her!! hahahaha I completly called her on her B.S. and told her that I was doing great, better than ever; and that her getting in touch with me just opened up a can of worms that I had put the lid on and forgot about a long time ago.

So now she's back in my head, and I'm gonna get out and screw more chicks to drive her back out again. I'm kinda pissed that those feelings can come back like that, when I never even thought about her at all.

So I've deleted and blocked her.

I told her i don't want any contact because i gain nothing from it.

cya. goodbye.. goodluck... fvck you

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yes some women will rewrite your history together after they're over with you.

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come he can be better if he is with your ex?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate my ex. At first I was fine with it, but then after 2-3 months I was sad as hell and felt worthless, but now I seriously want to forget her and have nothing more to do with her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"trust me when I tell you..I loved them diffrently than you...meaning I didnt love you as much or the same way."

She's trying to convince herself that this is true - not you.

I smell borderline personality disorder.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kk2004
Well I was online today and for old fu*ks sake I said hi to my ex..just to see what was up with her..she had contacted me like 5 times and I never responded back. Im glad....

I mean out of all the mess.. I dont know..I dont know if this guy is any better than me or not..bcuz this girl was my first Im having a hard time letting go of my feelings for her..I really want to be rid of her when I dont even think about her.
Read the underlined sentence you wrote - that's exactly what she wants - for you to still be attached to her. And it's working.

1) Why are you letting her get to you?

2) Many chicks play games like this. Think for a second. If she is so happy with him, what does she gain by rubbing it into you?

Next time she starts rubbing in how much better her current BF is and how she plans to marry him, tell her you are happy for her and that you think they will make a great couple! Then tell her that you think she should marry him soon and that she shouldn't let such a great catch like him get away. Then block her from your MSN and move on.

Do not buy her games and get sucked into her reality.

I leave you with this excerpt from Sytle & Mystery:

Mystery: "...After that, she made you wait while she talked to that dork."
Style: "What should I have done?"
Mystery: "You should have said, 'I'll let you two be alone,' and started to walk away, as if you were giving her to him - even though you knew she liked you more. You have to act like you are the prize."

(Source: Page 33 - 34, "The Game")
Maximus_Decimus

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

First off, she does not know what love is. To her, love is infatuation. Especially for it to be so instantaneous.

Love is all en-compassing. It does not discriminate. It loves good and bad alike. Ex and New Girl/Guy. Love cares for both good and bad qualities. It's accepting.

What she described is the initial WOW feeling of newness. Anyone who can so easily fall, can easily un-FALL out of love.

----------------------------

Secondly, I agree on the disorders issue. An Ex with any sense of balance has no malice toward you. I've spoken to many Ex's and girl's I've dated, and the ones I still speak to are very positive and fun to chat with. It sometimes drives a new girl nuts to see me be cordial to old flames, but I do not care.

An Ex with that sort of personality who did the dumping, DOES have problems. It's like she's trying to grind the wound further, or make you dislike her more. More importantly, she's trying to justify her own feelings for this guy. And while he might be flashy and exciting and seem to be great, it's the bottom line feelings she has for him that matters. And they don't seem to be there.

-----------------------------

Do not place your sense of self on this girl by feeling anything by her fickle comparison. I care nothing for an X, and probably didn't care before they left either. Sure, your reality has been all about her, but you'll create a new reality. The ego hates that. It hates the death of one reality, because it can't fathom a new reality. It wants you to believe this world is real, and to trap you here, it inflicts pain and gives extreme pleasure.

This bouncing balance of pain versus pleasure is what makes the matrix of feelings REAL. If you give in to neither side, none of it is real. You realize the middle road between them is the true path. It's not to be emotional, but your plug in to this matrix, which controls you, are those emotional highs and lows.

It's great to feel high, but also know to feel high, moments of lowness must also creep up. Otherwise, if we had no lows, we would not know what a high was. We'd live as if on ecstasy forever. A complete bliss. Pain would be non existent, and you'd not feel a thing, because it would all be 1 feeling.

---------------------------

A-Unit

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from a girl:

If she has been instant messaging you and you've been ignoring her, she still has feelings for you.

She is only making you jealous, don't feel bad about it. Just KNOW that she still has feelings for you.

If you want her back tell her EXACTLY how you feel about her.

Good luck!

Meg

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This almost never works in reality. I can't even fathom why girls' advice is always so far from reality :rolleyes: .

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This almost never works in reality. I can't even fathom why girls' advice is always so far from reality .
Yeah, it feeds their ego but you won't really get what YOU (the guy) want out of it.

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl messages you for an extended time, and you ignore.

You ignore right up until a moment of weakness - you were bored, you had no-one to see that night, you just found out you had cancer - and then you initiate. At that second she has you - she has your attention and interest, and she can do what she was waiting the whole time to do - stick the knife in and twist.

She doesn't still want you or any of that ****. Out of idle unpleasantness she waited months... to piss you off. In a spectacularly childish fashion. Hoping to gain some satisfaction from it. She's a ****ed up individual with obviously screwed up values who is ultimately unhappy and wants to spread it around.

You can safely ignore everything she said. Block and delete, no looking back, and good ****ing riddance.