"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Wow, what PUA advice could be given to this guy for him to ascend?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
WARNING: Very depressing!


my opinion: I don't think "getting more plates" is going to work for him. It's OVER.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
He has a extremely negative attitude. I missed this out, i missed that out. Stfu and do something or you will miss your life out. I would tell him to stfu, work on himself and read some books that change his mindset.
A man with such a mindset would be considered useless in the past. Men have to be useful and this is not how you get productive.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
So, he's basically just reading his negative affirmations keeping him stuck in exactly the same situation. Notice how he says "I will never..." and "I will always...", his mindset is completely fvcked.

He is stuck in his past and doesn't recognize that the past does not predict the future. He doesn't realize he can do something about himself today for a better future.

This is how an "incel" stays an incel. It's not as involuntary as they wish it to be, they keep themselves in that loop to avoid the pain of facing their own ignorance.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
if 30 years ago, USA military basic training would go far to square this man away. aside from that.. one of the very strict male-centric religions. Either of those would likely spin him around in 6 months, at least to a point that he would be able to understand how to learn.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top