Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, what a wake up call, I have been wasting everything this site has taught me.

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I first came to this site after having a girl break my heart, like most guys here.

I spent maybe 4 months reading/learning everything, and.... I applied ****ing NOTHING! Like a lot of the keyboard jockeys here, I was so full of myself and all the theory, I almost fashioned myself a DJ. In reality, I was still nothing. Maybe 1 step above the AFC I was before because at least now I knew what was necessary to finally start enjoying life after so many years of crap, I just wasn't doing it.

After all that time here, I finally got a date with a woman, a woman who even came onto me majorly, invited me over to her house for movies and dinner when her parents were gone to celibrate my 18th birthday, and....I got flaked on.

I have a few ideas why, and it really doesn't matter, thats not what this is about anymore. The fact is, she was a major slut and I still haven't made any real attempts at seducing any women, she practically threw herself at me. I had almost convinced myself that this slut flinging herself at me meant **** and that it was due to my new DJ attitude. It wasn't, and because of my lack of balls I believe I did a few things (or more rather didn't do a few things) over the week that caused her to flake. I just got off the phone where I listened to what was obviously her tell me I have the wrong number. You know how crappy that feels? Surprisingly, not crappy at all. In fact now I'm almost relieved. Rejection doesn't hurt. It isn't the acid I thought it was.

Theory is the easy part guys, it doesn't take a ton to get to the point where you know enough not to ruin yourself with women. What really matters is balls, something I have never had before. Something I don't think these forums focus on quite enough. I've been so afraid all my life, of everything. I get nervous about driving out of ****ing town on my own. I don't go out with my friends to have fun because I'm just so used to staying at home in my comfort zone. I've never had the balls to step up. They've increased since coming here, but I still need to take it up another 10 notches. I've gone from loser to normal, now it's time to go from normal to something livable.

This was the wakeup call I needed. I don't know if you guys know what I'm talking about, but have you ever felt that feeling after rejection, where you are kind of pissed off, and you feel like you could do anything at that moment. You tried and it didn't work. You stop caring, you could go up to a beautiful woman and give her a purple nurple if the cops wouldn't get you. Like you've finally been set free. I've felt like this twice in my life, I think it's the mindset you need to strive for at all times, I just hope to god I still feel like this in the morning, and I don't start reverting back to what I have been.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is a purple nurpple..... is that some sort of titty twister? :D

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it is. :D

That struck me as something that, if you could do it, you could do anything. Your balls would need to be as big as mountains.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What really matters is balls, something I have never had before. Something I don't think these forums focus on quite enough.
That's because this site can't provide you with self-motivation. You have to provide that yourself. It really makes the difference between those who learn, and those who practice what they learn. It's like all the useless crap you learned in school that you never used.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations....you've just taken the most important step in bettering your situation...you took responsibility for your failures and made a decision to take a risk. The world didn't fall apart and the sky didn't fall on your head when you got rejected.

Know what...girls are fickle...we change our minds constantly. Sometimes people just aren't going to be attracted to or into you. Since you aren't attracted to or into every girl you meet isn't it unrealistic to think every girl will want you? In the long run it really doesn't matter. There are millions of women out there and plenty of them will be into you IF you get out there to meet them.

Take responsibility and be willing to take some risks. As long as you do those two things you WILL find your way.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
I get nervous about driving out of ****ing town on my own.
HA HAHAHAHAH hAHAHAa. I can't stop laughing. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are ****ED in the head. hahaah OMG , This is the funniest thing I ever read. Turned down by the town skank, and you can't drive out of town by yourself. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAH
OMFG I can't stop laughing. Are you sure you're not shezzler come to confess how much of a fag you are?