Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WOW....what a date. I tried out this internet dating thing,and uhh....well.....DAMMMN

Igetit!

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I wouldn't respond to that profile, Igetit. Even if I thought you were cute (you are good looking esp for your age), your attitude is a turn off.
My attitude is a turnoff? Huh. Well,I guess it just has to be a turnoff then because it is what it is.

I am who I am. I've grown enough and matured enough to know that NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR DO,everybody is NOT going to like me.

You say that my attitude is a turnoff. Hey,it may be. You say that you wouldn't respond to my profile. Maybe you wouldn't. But you know what?

If I did change my attitude and my profile to something that you would be interested in responding to,then some other woman wouldn't like me and my attitude would be a turn off to her.

There's no one size fits all personality I can put on that EVERY GIRL will like. Some women will like my approach,and others won't.

To you,my attitude turns you off,but to the girl I took out,she gave me a HJ and ASKED ME if I wanted to umm....to "finish" in her mouth.

Yeah....she ACTUALLY ASKED ME THAT.

There's nothing I can do,it is what it is.

To the women who are turned off,they'll be turned off,I don't have a problem with that. I mean what am I supposed to do,change myself each time I meet a girl who doesn't like me?

iqqi said:
Then again, I wouldn't date online. But if I DID, your profile would not attract me. You sound too hostile, and like you have woman issues.
I can't hate on you for this because if this is how it comes across to YOU,then that's just how it comes across.

I've had 3 dates with one girl,another one who gave me her number,and two other women who live too far away to date,but who told me that they AGREE with what I wrote in my profile.

They all saw and read the SAME PROFILE you did,but where you were turned off,another chick game me her number.

Where you said my profile wouldn't attract you,another girl told me she "feels the same way" after reading it.

It just is what it is. Besides,I never had any delusions of winning over everybody who came across my profile in the first place.

iqqi said:
The girl who responded seems desperate too.
You won't get any arguement out of me on this one,she does seems desperate at times.

iqqi said:
Just keeping it real, since that is how you like it, according to your profile.
Hey,I'm cool with what you have to say,keep on keeping it real.

Your replies are like a teaching tool. It's cool for newbies here to see that they need to be themselves,and not try and change for anybody.

A guy who's insecure or unsure of himself would probably be offended or run out and try to change his profile because of what you said,but mine stays THE SAME. Newbies need to learn that.

If a girl likes you,be you.
If she doesn't like you,be you.

You can't please everybody,so they're no use in trying.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Then again, I wouldn't date online.
So basically everything you have to say is moot then.

I don't think the guys on this site are looking for a girl like you, based on what you write here. Or at least they shouldn't be. Girls with attitude problems are pump n' dump material only.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Thanks Serg.

Now.....I can only see her face in her picture,so I don't know if she's fat,skinny,somewhere in the middle or what,but the chick is cute.

Anyhow,that's the situation at hand.
she's fat. run for the hills

if a chick is too shy to show anything but her face in a picture then 90% of the time it's cuz her body is lacking

I know this from experience

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
she's fat. run for the hills

if a chick is too shy to show anything but her face in a picture then 90% of the time it's cuz her body is lacking

I know this from experience
Fat chicks are difficult to kidnap. :D

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit, I think you're slipping a little, bro.

Why are you qualifying yourself to our resident female Attention ahem... "Seeker"?

Naturally she in no way represents her gender in any meaningful way. I mean, WTF makes her spend her time KBJing around here in our den?

Guys, do not in any way think that she even remotely accurately represents women at large (no pun intended).

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a go in the online realm lately too.. probably because i had a bit of a confidence boost 2 weeks ago i was at home and randomly fired off a facebook message to like 3 hot girls, just to see how long i could hold it and push for the number... So one hooked and reeled in easy and got d1 and d2-f-close... then today i fired off like 42 of teh same message and got like 2 back, which led to nowhere.... i dunno... it was just a lame 'did i met u at <slight dhv story>'... its kinda hit or miss i guess... still its only copy n pasting... lol

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I just wish she'd SHUT UP about all the bad things that's gone on in her life,lol.
Gosh, that chick sounds ruined and repetitive. There's gotta be more to her if you two are still hanging.

Why do chicks sit around on dating sites? At least outdoors they get to see and judge the guys wanting to fk them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started back up on POF. Either they've lifted my "Only wants to hook up" status or they changed the parameters because of women lying that I was "only trying to hook up." I'm back in business it seems and messaging wildly saying anything on my mind. Some are getting offended. I'm talking like right off the bat I'll talk about how she has balls of steel to be a comic on stage etc etc. then our discussion gets bolder and bolder and she can take it cause she's heard everything she's a comic. We turned to what would otherwise be "offensive" or graphic sexually, rather quickly. I know the kind, I've fvcked the kind, and I think she's bi. Another girl I asked, "You don't even have a care (misspelled "car")? F*ck.." She responded with, "Excuse me? Do I know you?" I apologized that I misspelled "car," but who cares if she's perpetually offended because there are plenty of fish. This is just a place to dip my pole for extra plates. I feel so empowered to say Anything because I'm always gettin some. I try to have taste, but these chicks keep saying, "If you can't take my sarcasm don't message me!" Well, evidently she can't take MY sarcasm which can go much darker to depths only men could imagine. I love when a woman likes to think she can handle hanging with the boys, I really do, cause none of them, in the most extreme circumstances can think darker than we can.