Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow. Un-freakin-believeable!

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up fellas,

I was watching the news about an hour ago,and I saw something that just made my jaw drop. I'm sure you're all familiar with the Chris Brown/Rhianna domestic abuse saga that's going on right now. Well,of course she had to call the police when the incident happened,and now Chris is all caught up in the judical system. It's been reported that he plans to plead guilty to the charges,but only to the misdemeanor ones so he can stay out of jail.

Anyway,the judge in the trial has issued an order of protection for Rhianna decreeing that Chris Brown stay away from her,and that he's not allowed to see her. And what was Rhianna's response to this? She said that she opposes the judge's decision,and that she wants to continue to see Chris.
This man beat her all in her face,(which she has a BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL FACE),and her only concern was to get back to him. Wow,freakin wow.

I must have seen this kind of thing like a thousand times before through the media,through some of my friends with their relationships,talk shows,ect,and no matter how many times I see it,it still shocks me. I even have a little understanding why it happens,and it continues boggle my mind.
No wonder so many guys think that the way to get a girl is to be an a-hole.

What a powerful attraction this guy must have caused in her to make her choose to put getting back together with him OVER her physical health and well-being. I mean,I've had girls cry over me,and show up at my house out of the blue,but nothing like this. I honestly don't think I'd want a woman who'd allow herself to be treated like that. As hot and beautiful as that woman is,her self-esteem must be in the toilet to accept such behavior.

I myself am a former "nice guy",or to put it another way,I was the Mayor and long-time resident of Let's just be friends-ville. I couldn't avoid the friendzone to save my live. Even when I saw it starting to happen with a girl,I couldn't stop it because I didn't know what to do,or what was causing it. During that time,I would always see other guys with girls,and it would seem to me like the guys were mistreating the girls,but the girls would never leave the relationships. I,on the other hand,was being as nice as I could be,trying to treat the girl with as much respect as possible,and girls would leave me without a second thought....and go straight to the guys who'd treat them like dirt. Boy,talk about confusing.

Well,that was then and this is now. I understand now. I "get it". I know why I kept falling into the friendzone. I even know why the women seem to always go for jerks....and it has nothing to do with abuse. I guess this Chris Brown/Rhianna story just caused me to reflect on the past when I was deep entrenched in AFCism.
I think the problem that most of us guys have is that we only see that outside reactions/behaviors of women,and not what's happened internally to them to cause them to behave the way they do. Sure,at first glance it just seems like guy beats girl,and girl still wants to be with him,so everyone think she's nuts,but it's a lot more complex than that. The opposite is also true:A girl will say she wants a nice guy,so she meets a guy who's respectful and treats her right,then what happens? She rejects him. And everyone is dumbfounded. Sexual attraction defies logic.

Anyway,like I said,seing this behavior from Rhianna,behavior which I've seen time and time again just threw me for a loop and helps me to see just far I've come with the whole women/dating thing.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no mysterious powerful attraction Chris Brown created in Rhianna. Women who can't have enough of abusive violent guys are often just as abusive and violent themselves. They attract each other. You should read the account of Erin Pizzey, the founder of the first DV shelter for women.

If you were truly nice and a chick LJBFed you or left you for someone who treats her like dirt, it's not because you're nice, it's because she is a damaged chick who is addicted to maltreatments. There's nothing more complex than that. She is really freakin' nuts! The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

You're still just as deep in AFCism as you were. You're still making excuses for trashy women. Granted that there are so many of them these days that it seems like it's the norm for women to behave that way (i.e rejecting quality guys and going for the ones who treat them poorly).

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
There's no mysterious powerful attraction Chris Brown created in Rhianna. Women who can't have enough of abusive violent guys are often just as abusive and violent themselves. They attract each other. You should read the account of Erin Pizzey, the founder of the first DV shelter for women.

If you were truly nice and a chick LJBFed you or left you for someone who treats her like dirt, it's not because you're nice, it's because she is a damaged chick who is addicted to maltreatments. There's nothing more complex than that. She is really freakin' nuts! The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

You're still just as deep in AFCism as you were. You're still making excuses for trashy women. Granted that there are so many of them these days that it seems like it's the norm for women to behave that way (i.e rejecting quality guys and going for the ones who treat them poorly).
Makes perfect sense. What bothers me is how many chicks are "damaged". :cry:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What a powerful attraction this guy must have caused in her to make her choose to put getting back together with him OVER her physical health and well-being."

Its not real attraction such as a DJ using his mad skills to get some chick all obsessed over him.

Rather this whole situation with Rihanna is a primitive human response to violence where instead of running away from an abuser the person stays with them and loves them and imagines acts of kindness from the abuser to prove to themselves that loving the abuser is indeed the way that they'll survive.

Its not even a fully conscious type of thing on the part of the victim, its moreso a response in certain people to violence and it is all about survival.

Its not at all about genuine love or Chris Brown wooing Rihanna with his mad skillz.

In other words guys are not advised to start using the Chris Brown strategy to get women madly in love as not all women have the Stockholm Syndrome reaction to violence lying dormant in their minds just waiting for an abuser to awaken it.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal woman don't want guys to beat on them. Most women really don't want jerks. Women want men with balls and men that aren't boring.

Nice guys are predictable which is why they get rejected. Nice guys usually don't show confidence.

And Rihanna disgusts me now and will continue to disgust until she breaks up with CB.

To the original poster, I must've been mayor of LJBF'ville after you cause I was really bad.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Anyway,the judge in the trial has issued an order of protection for Rhianna decreeing that Chris Brown stay away from her,and that he's not allowed to see her. And what was Rhianna's response to this? She said that she opposes the judge's decision,and that she wants to continue to see Chris.
This man beat her all in her face,(which she has a BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL FACE),and her only concern was to get back to him. Wow,freakin wow.

If he hits her again and she calls the police she should be charged with wasting police time.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think "rhianna is a retarded b_tch" is a better explanation.

there are other girls out there that are in the same abusive relationships. and they are equally STUPID.

to not have enough self respect, inner strength, etc., etc., to get away from physical abuse is just STUPIDITY.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
obviously Rihana is just stupid... the main reason women want 2 get back with their man after a domestic dispute is over financial reasons or they have children... well rihana has a Fvckload of cash and no kids with this guy so i have no clue wtf she is on?
She might have provoked him into beating her ass and feels guilty for what she did and all the trouble he's now in. This happens.

She might have hit him first. Or slept with his best friend and tried to rub it in his face...who knows.

She might feel that because he hit her it shows he cares, the opposite of love is indifference and any attention is better than no attention.

Igetit!

Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Normal woman don't want guys to beat on them. Most women really don't want jerks. Women want men with balls and men that aren't boring.
Agreed. I hear what you're saying about how "normal" women don't want to be beaten and to be with jerks,but that do want exciting,confident guys. It just seems to me that they get decent men who are confident and exciting,and abusive jerks confused with one another. They don't want a guy who's boring,but when a jerk is yelling and hollering and slamming her head against the wall.....uh,that's not boring. Actually,it's stupid. Wow. As sick as it may seem,I believe that a lot of women prefer the "excitement" of an abusive relationship,than the calm and relaxed atmosphere of a relationship with a nice guy.

So in the end,I guess it's not whether a guy is nice or not that a woman is attracted to,it's the excitement/passion/fire he brings to the relationship,,,,,reguardless of how he brings it,whether he has a strong drive and zest for life,or he's angry at the world and takes that anger out on her face.
To women,I guess excitement is just excitement.

the warrior said:
Nice guys are predictable which is why they get rejected. Nice guys usually don't show confidence.
True. And with an abuser,you never know whether he's going to be cool,or blow up at you. This keeps a woman on her toes,which they're attracted to. They just wish that this attractive trait was in nice guys.

Warrior74 said:
She might have hit him first. Or slept with his best friend and tried to rub it in his face...who knows.
Yeah,I never thought that about Warrior74. We're all looking at the aftermath of whatever went on behind closed doors.

Hover411,Slaog:I agree with both of your statements. With her status,and what she's accomplished in her life,she should have the confidence to move on from this guy. Or at least,show the public that you are attempting to deal with this thing properly. She didn't even do that. She flat out said that she disagrees with the judge's order that Chris stay away from her. I know that women can be illogical,but this is just plain STUPID. And Slaog,I think she should be required to reimburse the city/police department for the wasted tax payer dollars if she goes back to him and this happens all over again. Some people just will not allow themselves to be helped