wow..perfect ending...merry christmas!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
push and pull you both have crushes on each other....

meet her 50/50 and women aren't always gonna act all excited when they speak to you like i said wait a little before asking her out...GF i mean, go on ome more dates

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha.....that's not what i'm looking for @ the moment..

but damn...i made a mistake. i top 8'ed her on myspace...she's flattered, but i doubt she'll top 8 me bcos they're all her close girlie friends....daaamn, now i can't just go and take her off....i messedup..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see how difficult it is to not act like you like her? These things don't come naturally or at least not to most people. This is why you will so often see suggestions to date multiple women at the same time. It tends to solve the problem. Even if you just chat up some attention ho on the Net; do what it takes. Oneitis is death.

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i dated multiple women..and i knew that she was dating multiple men...i dunno if i could stand it. i'd get so jealous...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is normal to feel these things, but jealousy is very bad. To be jealous is to be in need of something you have failed to obtain, and women are not attracted to need. Hide it, don't act on it, and make her the jealous one so that it works for you not against you.

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
does anybody see whats wrong here?

i dont see that most of you are noticing the rookie mistakes that my friend .illadelph has done, its normal, nothing to freak out but why not give him the right advice instead of congratulating him on everything.

in my eyes this is a only a 25-30% succesful story, the rest is negative and full of red flags.

.illadelph, first of all, ok this was your first kiss, ok it was ''magical'' but now its time to stop thinking about it and start thinking of the second girl youre gonna kiss, then the third and so on. No offense but reading ''the kiss was so perfect'' makes me picture a chick saying those words, men dont think like that period.

second, its the first date and you wanna make this girl your gf already? BIG NO NO, you dont make just any girl your gf, in my opinion making a girl your gf is a big step, and i only make girls my gf's if they are worthy of, and if shes the kind of girl that one can introduce to a mom... all other girls are for dating, f. buddys, hanging out, ect. Dont get me wrong, maybe that girl can be a ''good'' girl but it takes more time to get to know a person.

Youre falling in love to fast, maybe not love but more like ''oneitis'' , dont rush things, dont force yourself into having a relationship just because you wanna experience it, its a good thing to experience but WAIT till its the right moment, for now keep dating her, dont venerate her, dont put her p()ssy in a pedestal, dont give gifts that easy, let her earn them.

I now you can do good .illadelph, just relax a bit, enjoy the moment but dont let your gaurd down.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKAY let's have the replay jon!!!!

1st: one-itis is death!!! like bible said....this was your 1st kiss don't mistaken the feeling in your paints for love!!!

2nd: movin too damn fast: slow down

3rd: it's okay to have a crush but that can be a huge turn off to girls if your crowding...i don't like girls who idolize or have a crush on me but instead wants to be with me (does that make scince?)

4th: like J.R said talk to other girls...get a feel for the whole dating thing this chick isn't gonna be your last

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: <----this is gay but i had to use it :crackup:

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting...i understand a lot of what is being said, but i'm also going to go by my own intuition as well. the site is complementary.

i've been having thoughts...i mean, what if she's just like me..sort of getting emotionally attatched, and wondering what i'm doing or if i'm hooking up with other girls besides her. it is a possibility....should i be aware of any hints that she is?

i kno that i have to keep my cool and not show my emotion, just not yet. we need to go out with each other more and get to know eachother..and hook up...then i'll decide if she is LTR material afterwards, correct?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by .illadelph
interesting...i understand a lot of what is being said, but i'm also going to go by my own intuition as well. the site is complementary.

i've been having thoughts...i mean, what if she's just like me..sort of getting emotionally attatched, and wondering what i'm doing or if i'm hooking up with other girls besides her. it is a possibility....should i be aware of any hints that she is?

i kno that i have to keep my cool and not show my emotion, just not yet. we need to go out with each other more and get to know eachother..and hook up...then i'll decide if she is LTR material afterwards, correct?
sounds good to me

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good to me too, but you need to have fun day by day dont think too much ahead, you seem to be wanting a relationship to happen...

you see, that is one of the mistakes we make (men)... everytime we met a new girl we always ask ourselfs " is she ltr material?'' , ''is she wife material''...

just have fun for now and forget about the LTR, those things happen itself... dont plan stuff.

Stop looking for secret signs that she may be giving you, even if she thinks like you falling for her after one date is not sane. Just enjoy, relax, have a good time with her and remember that shes not gonna be your last girl.

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...i'm not battle tested @ all...

i hurt her feelings when i said that i'm going to NYC for New Years...

i said..."i would take a certain someone, but she's a little party girl"...(she said she's going to a party new years eve)

she said, "take me"...

i said..."my boy's comming.."sorry, bros b4 hoes.."

she obvously got mad...

then i said..."we need to chill @ your house"

she said...."yeah we'll make plans...

then i'll **** you over ...it's chicks over ****s"

i said...u have no heart...ect...i think i'm gonna turn on some emo songs and cry in a corner...

then she said..."u hurt my feelings first"

i dunno..

then her friend im's me...asking questions now...like do i like her ect...

ic an't give into this ****.