Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow ok I need veteran help

d4nk

Reaction score
Ok this is confusing me so I thought I would turn to the help of some pro's before I really screw something up.

So there's this girl I knew all through high school we were pretty good friends early in high school talked and hung out all the time, then I switched schools and we drifted apart naturally.

Flash forward
To the year after highschool, she calls me up a week before college spring break and tells me how much she's missed me blah blah blah all that super fun stuff and says she wants to meet up so me being an AFC agreed. She comes over we didn't really talk much maybe 20 minutes worth of conversation, when I notice her catch me checking her out. She grins and puts my hand to her chest and we started making out, weird...since we were never involved romantically in the past. She told me she should go it was "getting late" or whatever.

Wow this is kinda long sorry about that.

I tryed to call her that following weekend about 3 days after that
and got no answer on her cell phone so I leave her a message to call me before 10pm if she wanted to come with to the concerts downtown, well 10 rolled around and no call so I figured she blew me off.

Flash forward again about 7 months
She calls me once again out of the blue wanting to hang out
I told her I couldn't I was busy and I told her I would call her on the weekend. I never did but she called me and left me a message saying to call her, and of course me being the AFC I am I agreed, she came over literally that minute and picked me up
we went shopping, I told her thats what I was going to do anyways. We went back to her place to watch a movie and I decided to play it safe and not make a move I didn't want to send her running again...All went well had a nice "friend like time" I went home confused and frustrated again. 4 days pass, I call her up and tell her I just got a new movie and she naturally invites me over. About halfway through the movie I go to use the her toilet, I hear her cell ring, one of her friends I heard her talking about how she was going to "get some tonight" when I walked back in she quickly got off the phone. Literally 10 minutes after the phone call she was starting to move in on me, inching closer trying to touch me all the obvious signs. So we started going at it for awhile she was really getting into much more so than I was..
Then about as suddenly as the whole thing started she said wow you are too much of a temptation I should get you out of here.
That was 3 nights ago, I tried talking to her the next day, she was busy..going to a movie with her ex boyfriend.

I needed sometime to think so I told her I was leaving town for a couple days "which was true for the most part" I really don't know what to do, part of me says **** her don't call her back she's gonna do it again. But then the other part of me misses how we used to be back in high school.

If anyone was brave or stupid enough to read that I could use any advice you can give.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veteran help is on the way!!!!

The story was a little long, but the gist of things led me to believe you are a little too focused on this one chick.

She sounds like she's ready to party, but on her terms.

Ease back on the stick, Sky Captain, and let things settle down a bit. And you're not as AFC as you think you are.

"and says she wants to meet up so me being an AFC agreed"

Nothing wrong with meeting up with a chick and interacting. It beats the $hit out of wondering what her response via e-mail means. Face to face is the way to go!

Let her stew a while and see if she contacts you. Meanwhile, be working on your game and approach more chicks. If this one calls back, try to be calm and confident, and control the scenario. Good luck!

Gipper

d4nk

Reaction score
Well I was talking with a female friend of mine. She told me I should just tell her where I stand lay it all down on the line make sure she knows how I feel, if she feels the same way she'll find me, as much as I want to play it smooth I really think that might be good advice for my situation.

However I do appreciate your advice also!

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d4nk,

Listen to me very carefully.

Taking advice from another chick is foolish at best, and emotionally crippling at worst.

Are you listening? Good.

"She told me I should just tell her where I stand lay it all down on the line make sure she knows how I feel"

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

You are dangerously close to slipping into the "Friend Zone", where you will fall for an eternity and never recover.

I could care less how this chick deals with things, but I am telling you, if you "lay it all on the line" she will eat you for lunch and throw your remains on the side on the road.

I am not suggesting you lie, or misrepresent yourself. I am saying you should play your cards close to the chest and reveal as little as possible. Why? Because this attracts a girl even more. If you spill your guts, the mystery is over, you no longer interest her, and you are another AFC that she has chewed up and spit out.

You have been warned.

Gipper

d4nk

Reaction score
You were right, but fortunatley enough I managed to get your message in time to save myself from being stuck in the friendship road. As soon as she dropped the friendship card I dropped the if you want to be friends you are going to have to deal with me making moves on you card, and it ended up working out fairly well. I gave her a test this is going to be my only test for this girl.
I told that we should get together this weekend, she replyed that she was busy fri, and sat for her brothers wedding, but was open on sunday. And if she is serious she will call me on sunday, if she isn't I'm not going to waste another minute on her. I also went and got the number of an attractive short petite blonde girl I met at the gas station of all places. She slipped me her number with a big ol lipstick mark on it while we were in line after a few glances and short remarks I made while we were pumping gas.
Too bad I'm a nice guy I still feel guilty for saying what I did to girl #1

Thanks, weird how things can work out for a slightly overweight guy

It feels good to be a don

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey good for you, and there is nothing wrong with seeing both of them so long as you don't get into a serious relationship with either one of them. In fact let them know that, since you aren't their boyfriend they shouldn't expect you to sit around waiting on them to want something. If she don't like it then you can show her the door. It does wonders for your confidence knowing that you can walk away and in fact have to turn some away.

-Grey Fox

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on the right track Bud.

Post a solution orientated, rather than whinning based first post (albeit l-o-n-g) go off and actually act on the suggestions without any 'yes, but' excuses.

Then report back with the outcome.

A+