“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wow, mall pick up...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I wanted to actually get her on the phone-

You saying I should have just left a message the first time?
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
I read on here somewhere to wait until she answers the phone when you call, if it doesn't happen for a while then you leave a message.

Perhaps I was following bogus advice...:confused:
 

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
531
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida State Univ.
Yeah, bro. Don't ever do that again. Most people have caller ID, and to see the same number calling every day feels like a stalker. If you don't get her on the phone, try again a day or two later. If you don't get her again, leave a message. Two calls, and a message on the second call. That's it. Period. If she doesn't call you back, forget about her, no matter how hot she is.
 
Top