Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, mall pick up...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I surprised myself with this one, goes to show you stick around here for a few weeks your life can start to change. My shell was gigantic just a few months ago, you wouldn't have seen me walk up to anyone randomly, kept to myself and all that.

But I've been going out and been taking direction well ;)

I went to see this cute cheeka at the mall, she works in this store and I had kind of flirted with her the last time I was there but didn't get her number. She ends up not being there, but I notice as I'm walking by some stores this girl who finishes up paying for her shyte and starts heading out. 9.5 easy.

So, I'm like f()ck it...I wait there probably looking like a retard because I've got this shoe in my hand, looks like a dudes shoe but in a womans store (know how they have those stands right out there in the walkway)- anyway, I'm waiting for her to catch up - eventually she passes, shoe gets thrown down and before I know it I'm in this convo with some beautiful girl > much hotter than the girl I was originally going to see. So, I ask the simple shyte. Hi - Where are you in school - What do you do - make a joke about where she grew up - Told her what I did - Made a joke about it, etc...She picked out her next store and looked at me like is there anything else, I says yeah let's go get a drink.

She says now. I say, no, not now :rolleyes: - another time- I've got to run. Write your phone, we'll get a drink. I also asked when the best time was to reach her- no guessing from now on. Mall pick up > Now, every time I walk into a mall and see an amazing looking girl walking by herself > I'll have no qualms about saying what up. New to me, but I like it.

Thanks for reading about my small victory.

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go

Nice brother, shake yourself

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so we're clear, he got the number. Just kind of confusin the first time I read it.

If you remember, can you describe her actions? Did you use any kino? GJ on the #, keep us posted on how "coffee" goes :D

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you describe her actions?
She was very matter a fact at first. This is where I go to college...this is what I do. So, I tried to elaborate on the things we have in common so she wouldn't feel so weird. School, work and geographic location...I live right down the road, my whole life yada yada. No kino. I think that would have made her feel uncomfortable and probably freak out...if you can pull that off right out of the cage- more power to you.

I just made sure I looked into her eyes, made her smile a couple of times and paused when I asked her to come out with me. I didn't say a word and stared at her with a little grin (like c'mon take a chance). She had to think about it (size me up, take a look at appearance - hygiene, I was dressed nicely- would not have happened in jeans and wife beater) but smiled and said sure.

You know, I think a big part of this is knowing you have other batty's on deck. That way, it's not the end of the world if you can't get this ones number > or even if you don't have another girls number. Know that one is not a big deal, keep hitting them and eventually they'll come to you cuz you got it.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this one had a bit of luck thrown into it. I bet you she wouldn't have hesitated for a second if you had been kino-ing her from day 1.

Just a heads up for next time :)

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luck, I'd say so- I think quite a bit of this is G- I know if you a pimp you don't think it's luck. I'll try, the spot I'd throw in kino is after I get the number and I'm about to take off...maybe caress the shoulder and arm or what not...

...but I'm telling you when you first meet somone in two minutes I think they'd rather you keep your hands off em.

What do I know :p

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
\
You know, I think a big part of this is knowing you have other batty's on deck. That way, it's not the end of the world if you can't get this ones number
I TOTALLY agree with this. My technique is to always walk around the mall a bit and see all the hot chicks. That way, I know I have options.

I have talked to some, but not asked for any numbers yet. I will soon though!

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bust.it
Sounds like this one had a bit of luck thrown into it. I bet you she wouldn't have hesitated for a second if you had been kino-ing her from day 1.

Just a heads up for next time :)
How can a mere mortal work kino into a situation like that?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should i have grabbed the a s s?

75% chance she flakes out from the way you described it - not a solid PU
Damn! Only 25% chance...Well, I'll let you know, that doesn't sound too good.

If she don't, on to the next batty.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matius, excellent job! I think we got a future DJ here! As you get more experienced, your PUs will get better. Now go for that chick in the store! :)

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Bungo - yeah!

Yeah, this is actually getting kind of ridiculous. I just went to fax off my resumes and the girl behind the counter goes to my school. This was all I needed to just say write down your number we'll get together. She did.

I mean, I think that it's just a new power that I'm not used to or haven't experienced before. It's friggin easy to approach!

Now, if I can turn getting a new number every other day to getting laid every other day than I'll have to donate to this bloody killer site :D

All about lining it up.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job bro. Try not to focus too much on getting laid though. If you're on top of your game it will happen. Keep doing what you're doing and keep us posted!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75% chance she flakes out from the way you described it - not a solid PU
This was correct. Wow, back to it...I'm not gonna half-step again then. I waited about week to call.

I called her. I asked questions like how's your day going. She acted like I was out of my mind asking her such a question...Like, searching...searching...It's fiiiiinneeee. Oh yeah, You coming back from work? searching...searching....Yeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhh...

Ok, are you in tunnel?

Her: What, I can't hear you? Click.

I just smiled because she actually gave me her real number.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big up yourself bro!
Pank: I am hitting the malls (shopping centres as we both call 'em over in Blighty ;) ) this summer so i'll be testing the UK theory out. Though I AM confident-- Expect a field report September sometime!

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was pretty sure the girl from the mall would act like that. However, the girl behind the counter when you went to fax your resumes might be a better prospect. From the way you described it, she was attracted to you initially and you displayed supreme confidence. I'd give her a 50% chance. Did you try calling her? Don't wait a week. That's too long. Four days, max.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody...I think I waited a week not even thinking about it...called her for three days (no answer) - so I finally left a message yesterday and have heard nothing. I'll try again this week.

We actually go to the same school it turns out so it might give me some leverage.