I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You see her everyday? Like in work with her? Basically you are indifferent to her is how you are. Do not go out of your way for her; speak if spoken to; keep it cordial. BUT, she is longer a part of your world!!!!!! See the thing is you now have the power in a sense. She screwed up with you, a great guy and she gets NO other chance with you!!!! Oh she will try now that you are no longer interested, but you win if you do not fall for anymore crap for her. If you succumb to her advances, then you lose again!Falcon25 said:LOL. Guys, I made a personal vow to myself that I would not pursue a married woman after the incident last year. I'm sure if I pursued her harder, I would have fuvked her. But the point of the matter is that I had to put her into place when she blamed me for her actions. The purpose of this thread was to HOW TO TREAT HER AFTER THIS EVENT. Not, why did he fuvk her and I didn't??? I'm asking you guys what to do next. This is a woman I see everyday.
Hey Soul,SoldMySoul said:You see her everyday? Like in work with her? Basically you are indifferent to her is how you are. Do not go out of your way for her; speak if spoken to; keep it cordial. BUT, she is longer a part of your world!!!!!! See the thing is you now have the power in a sense. She screwed up with you, a great guy and she gets NO other chance with you!!!! Oh she will try now that you are no longer interested, but you win if you do not fall for anymore crap for her. If you succumb to her advances, then you lose again!
Use this as a learning experience, not as an ego destroyer. Married and/ or separated women should be off limits, period!! I even want to know how long a divorcee has been divorced too. If it has been recent then she will still be like a fish out of water until she gets used to being single for a while.
The guy that hit it gets what? A piece of a$$ and maybe a crazy relationship. What do you get? You dodged a big a$$ bullet and you keep your pride, dignity and self worth. All worth more than a loon's golden taco!!!!!!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You are quite welcome. I have been stupid and had two flings with married women. Their stories were the same just about: Unhappy after the years; one was in an abusive relationship, but she did not get out and said she would; the other said she was separated and lied about it. All ended the same and THEY love staying married and having their cake and eating it too. I would have been better off just hitting it and going ghost on them.Falcon25 said:Hey Soul,
Thanks for your advice. I involved myself with a married woman more than a year ago. I WILL NEVER do that again. It was the worst experience and the most self defeating experience I have ever had. I still hope to this day that karma from that won't get to me when I'm married. I hated myself for it. I now try to have higher standards. It is not a road that I like to go down. I wasn't pursuing her because of this reason. I said to myself "when this girl gets divorced, I'll make my move." Little did I know that she was enthusiastic for any covk before the ink ran dry on her divorce papers! LOL
Falcon25 said:LOL. Guys, I made a personal vow to myself that I would not pursue a married woman after the incident last year. I'm sure if I pursued her harder, I would have fuvked her. But the point of the matter is that I had to put her into place when she blamed me for her actions. The purpose of this thread was to HOW TO TREAT HER AFTER THIS EVENT. Not, why did he fuvk her and I didn't??? I'm asking you guys what to do next. This is a woman I see everyday.
It's very convenient to call someone names over the internet, isn't it? Why don't you promptly go fuvk yourself. AFC? I'm the guy whose ****ed three girls since this episode began. I'm the guy who doesn't sit at home and wonder what happened. I'm the guy who walks into a room and your wife all of a sudden wants to fuvk me. Just because I smiled at her. I'm the guy she is thinking of while you are on top of her. Go back into your world and I will go into mine. This thread was to show the bullshivt that I went through and to seek advice on how to treat someone afterwards. It was not intended to ask you advice on why I couldn't fuvk her. But you go ahead and call me names. You write as if you are educated, but your reading comprehension skills are mediocre at best. Nothing in my posts asks why I couldn't fuvk this woman. Which is what your response is dedicated towards. Did you read what happened to me this past Saturday night?http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178035Rollo Tomassi said:Stop being a sniper and start using a shot gun. Essentially you began what you thought would be your "next relationship" with this woman based on the desire-negotiated pretense that you'd "do the right thing" and wait like the patient White Knight you are until she was 'officially' single. And now you're shocked that some other guy without your contrived convictions would get his cøck in past the finish line before you? Heheh,..and you thought women actually had the capacity to appreciate the gesture,..heheh,..
Now answer me this, why are you patiently waiting around for a solitary divorcee to become single instead of sarging various younger, hotter and unattached women? Why? Because you're just another AFC preprogrammed for ONEitis and serial monogamy, that's why. Begin with yourself.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Perhaps. I don't see myself as the white knight. I see myself as making a mistake and not wanting to do it over again. You may think or see that as funny. I see it as a life lesson not worth repeating.window said:yeah the funny thing is 12 months ago you had no qualms about banging some dudes wife and now you have turned into a white knight lol. I think you just got you Karma...
And yet you're still the guy who was bothered enough to take the time to start a thread about some divorcee's pussie who got poached from you while you were politely waiting for it. That seems like an awful lot of indignation for a stud like you don't you think?Falcon25 said:I'm the guy whose ****ed three girls since this episode began. I'm the guy who doesn't sit at home and wonder what happened. I'm the guy who walks into a room and your wife all of a sudden wants to fuvk me. Just because I smiled at her. I'm the guy she is thinking of while you are on top of her.
LOL. The internet discourse level has gone down hill so much! Seriously, the internet is and always will be like that. People will get offended, people will take things out of context, people will be asshats. It is.Atom Smasher said:It never ceases to amaze me how little respect we men extend to each other when we discuss things on the Internet, as opposed to real-life discussions.
On the web we snipe, label, accuse, degrade, and call each other names, while in-person we tend show much more civility and respect.
I'm guilty of it too; we all are. That goes to show that anonymity brings out the worst in us. Of course it is true, too, that stark text on a page cannot fully communicate what we normally would with vocal inflection and body language. Still, there is a certain nasty spirit that comes out of us when we are anonymous, I think. And again, I am just as prone to do this as anybody.
Just some food for thought directed at me first and then anybody else who cares. Sorry for the hijack, but it does seem that things are deteriorating around here.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Rollo Tomassi said:And yet you're still the guy who was bothered enough to take the time to start a thread about some divorcee's pussie who got poached from you while you were politely waiting for it. That seems like an awful lot of indignation for a stud like you don't you think?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.