Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow im bored of her.

Framboise

Banned
Reaction score
Ok i got this girl to fall in love with me and had alotta struggles along the way i broke her in and made her like sex and everything i was her first in every category. I used to think she was so hot and i just wanted her to be really into me and now that i finally got that it sucks so bad. I hate saying "i love you" to her even tho we been together on and off for a year. I used to think she was so great but when i got through all the bull**** and i wasn't worried about if she liked me or not i realized shes really not that interesting. Im so bored of her and shes going to prom with me at the end of may. Do you guys think this is just a phase or am i never really gonna have feelings for her again. Lead me in the right direction.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to prom, get some pvssy, then move on man. You're in high school. If you're doubting your feelings now, don't continue to waste some of the easiest four years of girl bangin in ur life.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont like her maybe you should leave her however consider the length of the relationship could it be that maybe she isnt any less interesting but perhaps you have been going out long enough to know all that there is to know about her?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm moving towards the same situation I think, but we've only been going out for a couple months. After this prom/summer I'm thinking I'll probably ditch her. Then again she might end up going to college with me, in which case I might stick it for a while longer. She's hot and everything, just not much of a challenge. She already told me she "really" loves me tho... gonna be tough to get out.

I'd say this is a good lesson for later in life. If you can get bored with a girl you really liked after one month or after a year, you can probably have the same thing happen after two or three years. So I'm defenitely going to be steady with someone for a very very long time before getting married and having kids.